What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Pon de Ushi ] [ ポン・デ・ウシ ] DEVIL SEED / デビルシード RE200470 RJ200470

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: デビルシード

Is there a limit to how many skills each girl can have? I can't seem to get my girls to learn more than 5 skills.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there a limit to how many skills each girl can have? I can't seem to get my girls to learn more than 5 skills.
You can learn as many as you want, but you can only bring 5 skills into battles.

Zerro`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can learn as many as you want, but you can only bring 5 skills into battles.
Thanks, I just found the skill set menu, it was right under my nose. -_-;

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is there any word on a partial translation? This is the sort of game that could really use one, and I haven't been able to find a translation topic on these forums for this game by it's Japanese title, English title, or DLsite product number.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Holy shit JUST found out about this game and it hit so many good buttons with me. From it's almost Metal Saga storyline and approach, towards how much this feels like Phantasy Star 2 in how you have to go about things, with the almost Final Fantasy 2(JP) style of deiding how your cast will end up leveling up and focusing down ( selecting your gear and focusing a selective battle style for each person is very paramount here. ) and the actually detail in combat with how your cast will have all of the gear equipped and more ATB system...

...I'm really sad I only just now ran into this as I can tell I'm going to be looking into how this puppy works for a WHILE. The in battle pixel artwork might be a bit hit-miss but the normal artwork here is nice, the sexual stuff fetish heavy, and I'm just digging the gameplay and angle for once in one of these products and that makes me HAPPY. I doubt I've got time with my own projects to take a swing at translating this, but I might try to make a sudo guide of sorts later on!