What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

*ahem* Unless I'm mistaken, Hettie posted pix to prove her gender earlier this thread... Based on the pix, her voice would sound a bit more sultry than butch...

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*ahem* Unless I'm mistaken, Hettie posted pix to prove her gender earlier this thread... Based on the pix, her voice would sound a bit more sultry than butch...
I'm...fairly certain she didn't.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Just to clarify, since I'm getting plenty of negrep for this comment -_- I'm not saying that I think HETTIE is an old cracked-voice super butch marsh lady, I'm only saying that since that's the only representation of her that I have via her avatar, I don't yet have another mental image to work with because that's the most prominent one I can associate with the name at this time. If another image comes out at some point, I will work to replace my current mental image with that one.

And if someone tries to shorten the paragraph I just wrote to "TITS OR GTFO", I will put my foot so far up their ass they'll choke on it :mad:

An old photo. I no longer have the Gir slippers, but I do still have the boobs.

I <3 vinyl pants.

Last Halloween. I was Poison Ivy and that was a delicious sour apple martini.

Several X-mases ago. Note the boobs.

Even in a medium as pure and pristine as snow, I still manage to find an outlet for my perverted impulses.

are you happy pooky?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

HA! I knew someone else would remember! Luppi was feeling like he was crazy...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

come to think of it... hettie is a red head... not poorly endowed... hettie, are you jungle girl?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She cant be. She's clothed and not being stalked by tentacles...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

only when cameras are around.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, then, she's lucky.

moomoo78

Her Boyfriend is Hung Like a Horse
Reputation score
Last edited:

DragonBlood87

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just to clarify, since I'm getting plenty of negrep for this comment -_- I'm not saying that I think HETTIE is an old cracked-voice super butch marsh lady, I'm only saying that since that's the only representation of her that I have via her avatar, I don't yet have another mental image to work with because that's the most prominent one I can associate with the name at this time. If another image comes out at some point, I will work to replace my current mental image with that one.

And if someone tries to shorten the paragraph I just wrote to "TITS OR GTFO", I will put my foot so far up their ass they'll choke on it :mad:
TL;DR: TITS OR G...

Umm... nevermind. >_>

Also, check out this post.

Reputation score

I has seen the pics, I has seen the light, I am stimulated =3 The moaning fantasies, I has them.

R

Ryka

I have noticed everyone arguing with Kirasagi, shooting her down, treating her generally like a heel.

Why?

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no idea either, however I desire to kidnap Hettie, like Bowser kidnapping Princess Peach.

TO THE EVILMOBILE!

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's because pink avatars make people RAGE!!

Actually, though, I hadn't really noticed any major antagonizing. Then again, maybe I'm just used to interwebs forum etiquette (or lack thereof) and have simply stopped noticing. *shrug*

come to think of it... hettie is a red head... not poorly endowed... hettie, are you jungle girl?
Damn! My secret's out! I thought moving to Texas would keep me safe from the tentacles, but now I miss them. . .

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

I'm sure we could rustle up an expedition to the jungle. That is, if you really wanted to go ^.^

Reputation score

I have noticed everyone arguing with Kirasagi, shooting her down, treating her generally like a heel.

Why?
I'm not CONSTANTLY being argued with or heeled. But I have had disagreements with some people, usually either A. when I think someone is acting like a douche and tell them so, B. when I make a joke and for some reason people take it seriously ._. or C. me coming off as acting high-and-mighty for telling people to chill and take it down a notch, which gets me bawwz and negrep. Which makes sense, but I'm not used to the way that the site works still (and this is my first site that ever had visible rep o_o) so I'm still getting used to everything.

I'm sure we could rustle up an expedition to the jungle. That is, if you really wanted to go ^.^
o.o I'd join. I'd probably wear super impenetrable armor, but the views would be spectacular.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o.o I'd join. I'd probably wear super impenetrable armor, but the views would be spectacular.
But then the tentacles would just pick you up and poke you and make a sad, confused face:confused:. Or maybe they would get angry and flip you around o.o :eek: Their tentacles, they have to be mischeivous and naughty not friendly and helpful. :rolleyes:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

But then the tentacles would just pick you up and poke you and make a sad, confused face:confused:. Or maybe they would get angry and flip you around o.o :eek: Their tentacles, they have to be mischeivous and naughty not friendly and helpful. :rolleyes:
Er, does it actually say that anywhere? You could probably teach one to wash clothes or something.

Reputation score

I'd just grab one tentacle and squeeeeeeze really hard until it squealed for mercy, and then the rest would get the idea and lay off ^_^