What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

well, when i first saw this thread, i myself being a complete lover of JG read every little post from everyone yes that includes all the bull shit. but that is just me. im not mad at the people who want fast answers as i want them to. but a little reading never hurt. and if you have been around the forums long enough u can pick out the bullshitting fairly quickly and move on. reading through a thread wont take you the entire day but hey that's just me.

look at that my 50th post, now i feel special.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

i think the main reason most of the veterans on this forum may respond with ass comments (not saying i don't support ass comments...) is that if the lurkers would simply look at the title of the thread they would see that it is a remake, also if they would read the posts before posting...yes there is a remake coming. when, nobody knows. now off to bed...possibly.
I was jut thinking about the internet culture in general, not just the people on this forum. You are right though. ^.^

I also agree that it's a shame Dark's post can't get bumped to the top (well, unless the all-knowing and all-powerful Nunu wills it)

Singsong

Lurker
Reputation score

Jesus Hawthorne Tiberius CHRIST this looks incredible! God I want to play it, especially after seeing that 'dragged into the canopy' shot, and reading about the... 'GOOD'... Ending!

I wish I could offer more, but alas all I have to give is support - You are incredible, MadHettie!

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aw, you guys make me feel special. ^_^

I've got the day off, so I'll try to have something to show for it. And DarkFire: you're kind of my hero for compiling all that. Thanks.

Reputation score

Last time Hettie had a day off, we ended up with something like four new pictures. If we get half that I'll be excited ^.^ but anything new from Hettie is fun =D

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've got the (hopefully) finalized version of the low tentacle's defeated attack. . .

. . . and the high tentacle's defeated attack.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Does it really need to be said anymore?

Looks good ^.^

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Heh
I like how she just stares at the high one for a bit XD
So innocent...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And I like how the low one sort of slumps back to the ground all dejected like. It's cute.

For a tentacle monster.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm nearing completion on the "3 middle tentacles" special animation. For some reason, animating the cum splashes seems way harder than it should be. I guess the results are okay, but it takes an embarrassingly long time for me. But now this one nears completion (yay!).

For the special combo, I decided to give Jungle Girl a surprise ending. In the butt. Stay tuned.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

wait which ones where the defated attacks.

although looking at the high tentacle perhaps if she is defeating it it doesn't get down her throat.

Last edited:

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@ Nunu: the attacks are defeated in the sense that Jungle Girl pulls them out after a couple of thrusts, before they can cream her. It's not like a successful block where she avoids damage altogether, but she gets free faster and may be able to avoid the next tentacle.

Oh, and here. . .

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure if you've added this before but the slime between her breasts is a really nice touch. Boy... that butt tentacle doesn't waste any time, does it? It's just like GLOMPH IM INSIDE YOU

What are your plans for animating that a bit better? Is it going to move in her at all or just bam in and bam out like it is now? (I assume you're going to fix the choppiness)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Awesome :D

I love how her pupils get smaller when the big tentacle pushes in, in the typical 'oh shit' moment of thought.

Reputation score

Awesome :D

I love how her pupils get smaller when the big tentacle pushes in, in the typical 'oh shit' moment of thought.
Same lol. I was watching for the surprise and then I saw it and my eyes went wide too o_o that's a big ol' surprise.

In fact, it may just be...(like you didn't see this coming) SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

All those last updates... They're so... BEAUTIFUL!
*Runs off to the corner with glossy eyes.*

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Boy... that butt tentacle doesn't waste any time, does it? It's just like GLOMPH IM INSIDE YOU

What are your plans for animating that a bit better? Is it going to move in her at all or just bam in and bam out like it is now? (I assume you're going to fix the choppiness)
I just imagined the large tentacle as being part of one or both of the other butt tentacles (note how they work in unison to make room for the big one). The small ones are just loosening her up for the big one to make a deposit, so to speak.

As for the choppiness, that will all be a matter of frame rate, which will be tweaked in Flash. Mostly I just wanted to see a pause as the big tentacle forces its way in.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

As much as I love the animation that leg still bugs the hell out of me.