What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

I've lurked for over a year now, figured it was time to contibute. btw, I don't mean to pry, but: what exactly went down? This thread has been here as long as I've been a member me thinks. I there some problem with coding? To much to animate? Just wonderin'.... I'm gonna go back to my thread now.

LATES!

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Theres really no problem that has been talked about, the Nunu will post something that resembles a game or a demo, or a tech demo when the Nunu has enough content that is deemed acceptable. Until then, we wait.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last edited:

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's some nice fanart there.

Hallo. I am alive. :D

Free time has been terribly limited these days, so I haven't accomplished much, but I'm still converting frames and sending them to Nunu.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

nothing really went down, i'm behind on programming and hettie is drawing her little boots off. In fact i just got some animations from her this morning.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There's not really anything new; I just had to tweak some of the older animation files. Everything with the "high" tentacles will require some retouching since the files I've got cut off right above Jungle Girl's head. The tentacles need to be long enough to look like they're dropping down from the trees.

As soon as I've got something new and exciting, you can be sure I'll post it here (in a spoiler box for those who'd like the Game Over stuff to be a surprise).

Reputation score

Is it that difficult to program these things in? It seems so simple when playing, but I guess it's rather complicated.

Would having the original code of the first Jungle Girl help at all?

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well good luck and don't over work yourself.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Is it that difficult to program these things in? It seems so simple when playing, but I guess it's rather complicated.

Would having the original code of the first Jungle Girl help at all?
the original code wouldn't really help for several reasons, but the big one being there in different languages.

and sure programs dont seem so bad, but we are talking what is likely going to end up as several thousand lines of code, all of which have to be perfect.

Magus

Banned
Reputation score

looks like progress is going along pretty good. I'm still curious about this project, even though incubus ran me off.

Reputation score

still no demo out is the thread still alive or not
If you actually read through the thread, you'd notice that this is relatively common. Hettie and Nunu are handling everything, and it's not a process that can be rushed. If they had quit, they would have told us. And they've stated several times that they haven't quit.

Don't be so impatient. Fully coding a game is not an easy task.

zenon2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you actually read through the thread, you'd notice that this is relatively common. Hettie and Nunu are handling everything, and it's not a process that can be rushed. If they had quit, they would have told us. And they've stated several times that they haven't quit.

Don't be so impatient. Fully coding a game is not an easy task.
i know Fully coding a game is not an easy task but i need something to kill my time before he kills me by the sheer amount of boredom from reading for my exams

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

i know Fully coding a game is not an easy task but i need something to kill my time before he kills me by the sheer amount of boredom from reading for my exams
Stop being an over entitled piece of shit and let Hettie and Nunu work in peace. They'll release something when they're goddamn ready to, so if you're just going to be a waste of space I suggest you get back to lurking. IF you are bored go do something else instead of being a stupid fucktard. No doubt there's plenty of other stuff you could be doing, and hell, if you want hentai the full release of Shinobi Girl (uncensored as well) has been uploaded to the Shinobi Girl thread.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Stop being an over entitled piece of shit and let Hettie and Nunu work in peace. They'll release something when they're goddamn ready to, so if you're just going to be a waste of space I suggest you get back to lurking. IF you are bored go do something else instead of being a stupid fucktard. No doubt there's plenty of other stuff you could be doing, and hell, if you want hentai the full release of Shinobi Girl (uncensored as well) has been uploaded to the Shinobi Girl thread.
Stop being so mad.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Stop being so mad.
Well he is acting like an over entitled piece of shit. And I know exactly how it feels to be hassled about something on and on and on and on and on ad infinitum.