Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Vila shook her head at his question, but her hips were practically glued to his, her folds milking and tugging furiously along his cock, hot and tight around him while she threw her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as they landed on the bed, bucking furiously against him and moaning each time their hips met.

Not.... Not at first.... Don't ask stupid questions Itchy. she stammered out, Agatha grabbing her tail again and pressing it's tips against her chastity belt. Tell me where the key is, and you can have this too... she purred, before the tail outsmarted her and twisted through her hand around the back of her belt, and thrust straight into her ass, hard and deep, making Agatha fall forward onto her hands and knees, crying out in shock and pleasure while Vila started to thrust into her violently, pounding her ass with her tail while she tried to get Ichiro to do the same to her cunt.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro smirked at Vila's response even as she threw her legs around his waist to hold onto him. He couldn't help but feel quite nice to say the least, as having a sprite lusting after you wasn't overly common. Hell, it was probably more rare than a champion actually winning their 50 matches in the arena here. "Heh, it's not that stupid a question Vila," Ichiro replied with a chuckle, before bursting out laughing as her tail outsmarted Agatha, who'd grabbed it, and dove into Agatha's ass, making her yelp and squirm.

It was quite a sight to see really, with both of them right there, both naked, and both wanting him. Fuck it was any mans dream to have two beautiful women lusting after them, really. Ichiro laid Vila down on the bed, and started pounding into her, as she wanted, his cock working into her folds and spreading them, likely more than they'd ever been spread before, by anything if he had to guess.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Their moment of fun and peace was ruined by a very odd distraction. As Ichiro laid Vila down to start pounding her, making her scream and writhe in pleasure, he spotted a... cat, sitting on the headboard of the bed. This was not the strange cat he was used to seeing, it was white from tail to nose, and it's eyes burned like a pair of green coals from the pits of whatever Demon's called their own personal hell.

It regarded them all, the others having not noticed it, and then a voice purred into Ichiro's mind. If he meant to react, or call out a warning, or even just attention to the cat, he found his body would not obey. He simply kept thrusting into Vila.

What will you show me, I wonder... Terrible things? Great things? Are you champion in name only. The world showers you in blessings, how will you repay the world? The voice purred. It was deep, masculine, echoing into his very soul. We are all Animals in the end. What will this one show me... It continued while Vila came hard underneath him, crying out and arching, eyes closed as she squirted impressively around his cock.

Terrible images flashed through his mind, of Giselle, the fey woman he'd seen sobbing, rushing through the streets with something small, and frail, and so important in her arms. Of a great winged warrior, battle scarred, maimed, muttering her last words to her daughter, before taking her own life, and that of a ghost he remembered for this frail woman's sake. Of the Fey sailing out atop the waves on the back of a serpent to take her lover home.

You're on your own Ichiro Suzuka, Champion of the Arena. Can you put that woman's demons to rest, when she and her loved ones already failed? Can you conquer your Own? You have 12 hours before we unwork this dweomer that has frozen the world. Live in them as if they were your last, and then take up your blade. For the Sun? For yourself? For the Moon of your people? We don't know. What will you show us....

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As he laid Vila down and glanced up, Ichiro spotted the strange... cat, sitting on the headboard. Ichiro stared at the cat for a few moments, as he began to knock away at Vila some, looking curiously at the thing. Ichiro didn't speak, just listened, and kept thrusting into Vila. When the thing spoke, Ichiro was a bit... scared, but listened even as Vila came oh so hard around him, nearly cumming himself, but holding out for the moment. When the memories and images flashed through his mind, Ichiro gasped softly, but made it seem like it was because of his own orgasm, as he then let out a groan and let himself cum.

When the images finally finished flashing through his mind, Ichiro's head hurt a bit, but he glanced back up over to the cat again. "I... I will do my best, to help those in need. Because I was once in need myself, and I will not let anyone go through that, if I can help it," Ichiro thought back to the cat, a determined look in his eyes.

With that, he took the cat's advice, and enjoyed himself with Vila and Agatha, slamming into the human sized sprite again, his balls slapping against her ass. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, before leaning over and kissing Agatha too, grabbing one of her breasts as he slammed repeatedly into Vila.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The women had failed to notice, or perhaps were unable, while the cat seemed... entirely uninterested in his reply, pawing at his own ear before vanishing into a slight cloud of green smoke. Taking it's advice however and returning to the task at hand, Vila seemed more then happy for that, clinging to him tightly as each thrust forcibly pulled a moan from her lungs and into his lips. She seemed perfectly able to keep Agatha busy with her tail as the Paladin cried out as another thick burst of whatever was in that tail pulsed into her ass, leaving her shuddering and clinging at the floor.

Her folds were very tight and slick, tugging and pulling at him with an actual hunger, her gossamer wings wrapped around him, thin, impossibly thin, but warm and soft, brushing over his flesh like silk while she thrust her hips up to meet him. His ability to keep his boner whilst distracted by an evil pussy either showed great skill and power in Vila's magical sun pussy, or a powerful resistance to strange psychic cats interrupting his fucking. Either way the short moment had bought him Some time in his own pleasure but it was fading quickly as Vila came again, arching hard, her breasts pushed into his chest while she screamed in ecstasy.

Last edited:

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro's ear flicked when the cat pawed at him, and couldn't help but grin as Vila and Agatha were both his lovers right here, and now. His tail was waggling like crazy as he pounded away at Vila. "Gods I... love this so much, and both of you. Fucking amazing," Ichiro groaned to the two, grinning as Vila wrapped her wings around him, as he wrapped his lips around one of her nipples, and sucked hard on her breast.

As they both writhed around with one another while he kept thrusting, Ichiro couldn't understand how he was staying hard, but didn't care, or mind, and rather liked it, so he could make both of his lovers feel good. His hand on Agatha's breast was sliding down further, gently tickling Vila's tail, and teasing Agatha's ass along with it, making both moan with pleasure. As he felt Vila cumming again, pushing her breasts up against his chest, Ichiro came again too.

When he finished cumming, Ichiro didn't pull out, and pulled Vila up to kiss her on the lips. "Hmhm, how much do you love my cock, Vila?" Ichiro asked her with a soft chuckle.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully for Ichiro, his decision to not pull out coincided with his fat knot's wishes for the same as he became locked inside the sprite's tight, quivering inner walls while he painted her womb, the moment making Vila scream in bliss.

Panting hard and clinging to him, literally clinging to him, she pulled her tail free to spray a thick load of cum all over her back and ass, before immediately surging back into her and thrusting even harder, making Agatha scream in disbelief while Ichiro toyed with her.

O my god Ichiro... O my sweet gods. All of them was all she had to say, clenching hard around his knot and rocking her hips hard against him, despite being blown away by her last peak, her body shaking and quivering while she lunged forward to kiss him, her lips slamming into his own while her tongue shot into his mouth, twisting an writhing across his own.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro chuckled as he'd forgotten about his knot, and figured, well even had he wanted to pull out he couldn't. He chuckled at himself, and grinned as Agatha screamed out when Vila pulled her tail out, and shoved it back inside of the paladin's ass. He watched that whole thing as Vila clung to him, grinning wider as Vila spoke, where he slammed back into her as hard as she'd done with her tail into Agatha. "Heh, good, I think you are liking it a lot," Ichiro chuckled after they finally broke their kiss, before leaning over and pulling Agatha up into a kiss too.

He then picked up his pace again, and leaned down to nibble on both of their necks, leaving hickeys on both of them, and marking them as his mates, a more primal feeling welling up in him for some reason. Ichiro also idly wondered if he could get Vila to scream similar to Agatha before, and inwardly smirked at himself, before starting to try and get her to do so, swinging his hips and trying to probe out her most sensitive spots, and repeatedly thrust against them.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro didn't have to try too hard to get Vila screaming his name like Agatha had, the Sprite clutched to him as tightly as her shapely body would allow while she kept tugging and clenching around his thick knot, his cock massaged and toyed with by her hot silken folds without stop or end as he began to long process of exhausting the sprite underneath him. Agatha had already passed out again as Vila filled her ass for another time with a thick burst of her release. Leaving just the two of them to enjoy eachother for now as she cried out for a 5th time, her juices gushing around his length while his own seed stayed tightly sealed inside her womb, her head shaking this way and that while her entire body rolled against his.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro felt like a million dollars as he felt Vila clinging to him again, and crying out his name as he thoroughly fucked her silly. Every time she came around him, Ichiro couldn't hold back and came too, letting it spurt out without a care in the world, and after Agatha finally fainted again, Ichiro reached down and grabbed Vila's ass, and then started slamming into her more fervently, making her entire body rock with each hit.

"I love you Vila... so much. I was so scared, when I thought I'd lost you. Please, don't ever leave me. Agatha too. I... I don't know what I'd do without either of you now," Ichiro whispered in Vila's ear as they came again.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vila only nodded, clinging to him tighter in answer as she bit her lip, before screaming his name as they both came again together, Vila finally going limp after her 27th orgasm, looking like she'd just.... zoned out after the last one, little unicorns circling her head cartoon style farting rainbows and giggling. Fairies were weird.

Agatha was also out, but she was out cold. So, it was just him and Vila, and she was likely completely insatiable if he had to guess. Looking around he'd see she'd been fucking herself in the ass with her tail. So yes.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro kept pounding Vila like crazy, seeing her slowly devolve into a fucked silly state, and crying out her name as he came with her too. After he finally knocked Vila out with her last climax, Ichiro fell atop her, half catching himself so he didn't squish her, and gently rolling over so he could pull her up on top of him, before reaching out to pull Agatha up against him too. Both girls were insensate from the pleasure, the goofy sprite now laying atop him, seeming insatiable from the looks of it, if the tail in her ass was any indication.

"Heh, I wonder if she's awake, or still out?" Ichiro thought to himself as he reached down and tickled the base of her tail, and gently rocking her up and down, his cock still buried inside of her.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

She mumbled something in response and moaned softly, while her tail twitched and started to slowly thrust back and forth, the Sprite curling up a little firmer and mewling, still out cold while she fucked herself, before biting her lip very cutely and cumming in her sleep, not even waking up through that while her cunt STRANGLED Ichiro's shaft in response, trying to squeeze it to death and forcing a good, hard, burst of his seed literally OUT of him and into her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro couldn't help but smirk as Vila came in her sleep, his cock getting absolutely choked by her cunt squeezing it. He came, hard, and her cunny sucking on his cock literally milked a huge load out of him, with Ichiro groaning quite lewdly even for a man, as he came, his body shuddering like crazy. "O-Oh fuck... that was great," Ichiro mumbled, almost wondering how much more Vila could want, but a little fucked out of his mind too.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully for Ichiro there was a poof of smoke that sounded quite goofy and Vila was free of him, curled up and pint sized again, snoring very cutely on a pillow, her spell running out. Everyone seemed happy, but Ichiro wasn't free of his visitor yet.

His entire world fell away around him, leaving him on a black slab of stone in a hellish landscape of towering stone spires, dusky red and terrifying, while black lightning smashed through white and blue clouds, tearing the sky apart in a storm that would make even the gods tremble. This was no storm of Kord, this was a reckoning from a dimension he couldn't even begin to fathom. This place... it tugged and pulled at his soul in every direction, Not even Pelor could protect him here, while a cat stood in front of him, green tendrils of energy smoking around it's body, before it grew into a man.

He stood there, bare as he was born, skin ashen and grey, an unnatural stony color, as if he'd been chiseled from this unnatural world by the wind itself and he regarded Ichiro.

WHAT WILL YOU SHOW ME ICHIRO SUZUKA!? He suddenly roared, leaning forward to bellow at him, the wind ripping the very ground apart around him while lightning surged downwards, striking the spires in a tremendous display of power that Ichiro couldn't place. He wasn't sure if it was the man before him, or the landscape itself that was clawing at the earth.

One eye was White, the Other black, no pupil, nothing save those colors as a massive set of scales exploded from the earth behind him, crackling and twisting with green lightning that Sang with power. Raw, Primordial.

That Unnatural Creature's Meddling has finally spilled into all the realms, her constant tapping and drawing finally running to some kind of Balance only for a Siren to upset the scales! We've lost her soul! We've lost a Millenia of power to her, but we cannot Deny her! Her love is Pure, Her need is Real. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER ICHIRO! He Screamed, the wind picking up again while those black scales behind him tipped and swayed. On one he could see all the souls already lost to this insane situation. On the other he could see 8 people. Several he knew. The Fey Woman, Sola, A black winged warrior he'd seen in his visions, The Shaman who'd Blessed him... He was still mixed on that man. Still unsure of where he had truly stood at the end. The Revenant was there, so was Cosimo and Terra. Kalt stood there, no, not Kalt, Her Vessel. And a young boy in very fine clothes. They all stood balanced against a hundred thousand souls. It was Wrong. It was Impossibly Wrong in the grand scheme of things.

Prove you can save them Ichiro. We will not Judge these souls for following their hearts to their end, but we cannot let this situation lay as it stands. The Gods have turned their backs, Closed their Eyes. The Hells are Quiet. Only We Stand Now, It is Our Task, and we Hand it to You. PROVE YOU CAN SHOULDER THIS BURDEN! He Roared. And it was a Roar. There was no other description for the power in his voice while Ichiro turned his soul to what it needed most right now, what it screamed for, a Weapon. His hands Burned as the unholy lightning from above, or perhaps the most holy, crashed into his arms, Tattoos burning into his flesh while from his shoulders to his wrists, before that black glass like stone Coiled upwards around his fists. His knuckles were smooth and shining, for solid blows, while thick blades extended like claws down from his fingers, for rending, tearing, slicing, gutting. While the Wolf Howled deep in his soul in answer to this spirits challenge. There was no Retreat, there was no talking his way out. This was what he'd come to be used to in his time in the Arena, what it had all turned him into. His Gladiator Soul Cried out for Release! His Primal Beast Howled in need for Blood, His Heart POUNDED with raw excitement! There was no turning back! His Opponent was right there, and nothing in his life, not sex, not open war, not the thrill of the hunt, would ever compare to the rush he felt now, pitted against a single man who could See NOTHING but him in this moment, in the absolute Purity of single combat.

The Grey Man closed his hands into fists, before banging his knuckles together just above his own waist. What Will you Show Me. He Said softly, striding to meet Ichiro.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Watching as Vila poofed and became small again, Ichiro sighed softly, relieved that she was no longer milking him for everything he was worth. He lie there panting softly as he recovered, his eyes fluttering a bit before he found himself in... what could only be described as a kind of hell. Looking down, he saw another cat standing before him, though this one was different than the previous one, at least he thought. When the cat changed into a man, Ichiro was a bit amazed, and frightened, especially when he was roared at by the man. Ichiro was... to say the least, quite frightened by the man, and what all was going on around him. But, Ichiro refused to show it, and tried to raise up to regard the man, as he prepared to answer.

"I... I DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER YET! BUT I WILL PROVE THAT WHAT I CAN OFFER, WILL SHOW YOU MY STRENGTH, MY RESOLVE!" Ichiro roared back to the man, as he raised up, determination, strength, and his conviction to help everyone he could, as he saw Terra, Cosimo, and everyone else around him.

He wondered if Kalt, if Sola, and the others he'd met that tried to help him, were okay, hoping they were, and if Giselle had saved her beloved... Kylie if he remembered correctly. Then, he felt the burning of the tattoos in his flesh, the feeling making him groan in pain, as he thrashed about. But he wasn't trying to escape the pain, no... he was embracing it, as his soul screamed, and cried out for a weapon, his weapon, the one that would give him the strength to protect those closest to him, and to help the people of Garellia, as well as his own people, the okami. Watching as the gauntlets formed around his hands, Ichiro was panting like crazy, trying to catch his breath after the intense burning agonizing pain he'd just endured.

Then, Ichiro felt that primal feeling deep within, burning, gnawing at him, to release it, to become what he'd become when the shaman had struck him before. He began shifting into his feral form, little by little, growling and snarling as he did. When his transformation was finally complete, his mind and heart both eager for a fight, Ichiro saw the man striding towards him, and howled into the black sky, and charged at his opponent, howling with every step as he rushed in, aiming to tackle his foe to the ground, and rip him to shreds, biting, clawing, slashing with all his might to do so, his mind no longer worrying about anything but the fight.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

When he shifted, his body cracking and tearing to reform into this semi lycanthropic beast, this physical powerhouse that was close combat incarnate, and charged, his opponent met him smoothly, throwing both his arms out to open Ichiro up from his beastial charge, before slamming a fist as hard as stone down to flatten Ichiro into the dirt.

Ichiro however, only fell to a single knee, rather then become pancaked, and raked upwards along the Chest of the man, his new claws drawing sparks upwards, before another fist struck him hard in the gut, no, not a fist, an open palm, glowing and golden as the sparks cleared, Sola standing there in a firm stance, eyes narrowing.

She changed her footing and then launched herself at him, her blows would normally be so impossibly difficult to judge or intercept, Ichiro felt his muscles responding before he knew what he was doing, that same style Vila had given to him in his cell, that's what this was, and he met her, their blows and counterblows resounding through the hellscape like the pounding of drums, before something gave and he caught her out with a short upwards strike. Again it felt like he was hitting a mountain, no matter how slight Sola seemed, and dust exploded upwards around them, before Cosimo stood there, full of swagger and pride, holding a cutlass, while Terra stood behind him, cracking her knuckles.

He was shaking with fury, with rage, there was no stopping him, but his mind was clearing with each opponent as his mind and body became more in line, as the beast realized he needed the skill that revolved around a quiet mind. Cosimo didn't fight him, instead mocking him, It was Terra who came forward, like a juggernaught, a woman of impossible bearing and strength, her first punch took him in the chest, and literally threw him backwards 10 feet, while she tossed her hair and just kept moving towards him like a tidal wave, he had to think of something.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Charging in, his furious roar sounding all around them, Ichiro was slammed to the ground, but only buckled to one knee, rather than fully flat on his face. He slashed his clawed hand up, catching his opponent in the chest as he did. After he was struck in the stomach again, Ichiro looked up and saw... Sola was the one that hit him. His body reacted instinctively, and he countered her blows, batting her punches and kicks aside, as he took the fighting stance that Vila had given him the other day before his final match in the arena. Oh how long ago that seemed to have been, Ichiro idly thought to himself as he fought Sola.

They traded blows furiously for a short while, before he managed to catch her with an uppercut and knocked her away, making her explode into dust it seemed, his fist feeling like he'd punched something so hard that it nearly broke his hand. He then saw Cosimo and Terra coming towards him, though only the latter attacked. Ichiro ignored Cosimo's words, because sticks and stones, Ichiro thought, words couldn't hurt him. Terra's punch however did hurt him, as he skidded and stumbled back, nearly falling a he came to a halt.

"Fuck... that was painful," Ichiro thought to himself.

Ichiro didn't stand his ground, knowing that Terra was immensely strong physically speaking, and even if he was very strong himself, he knew that he couldn't literally hold her back one to one. What he did have though, was speed. As she came towards him, Ichiro remembered the shaman, one of his kin, and called upon his powers that he'd imparted onto Ichiro, and did what he thought that his kin had done, and increased his speed, strength, and just his general physical abilities with that, and maneuvered around Terra as fast as he could, aiming blows at her arms and legs, dealing as much damage to her muscles as he could to incapacitate her and make her an easier target, and easier to deal with in the long run.

OP
Courage Wolf

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro found his strength wouldn't increase further then it already would. The gifts imparted by the shaman had been speed, and agility. His world slowed as his reactions came faster, making him more agile then Terra, who was quite quick herself. Still, it was heady, moving as the shaman had. No wonder Ichiro hadn't been able to easily catch him as he rushed around the side, ducking a punch and then spinning to avoid a knee, before smashing his gauntlet into her knee. She barely moved the first time. His original opinion of her upon seeing her that night on the docks only increased. What an impressive woman.

She turned to follow him, and he took another hard shot that bounced him into the stone painfully, his body ricocheting back into the air, he felt a rib crack, but twisted in the air anyway and raked her face, before rushing around her and slamming her knee again, finally making it buckle before she faded into dust, like a statue dissolving, and a gentle touch settled suddenly on his shoulder, and a kinetic blast suddenly threw him 50 yards away. Each opponent he had to face it seemed was monstrously strong. Still he was standing. He was injured but nearly as badly as he should be, his shifted form healing very quickly. The Shaman had shaken off a blown off hand. he wasn't surprised now. He was standing before these incredible people, and it didn't intimidate him anymore. He wasn't just a fighter that had stumbled into a war. He was part of it, stood with them, against them.

But it was Kalt standing before him now, and his soul Cringed openly in remembrance of that pain. The elder fey smiled cruelly at him, her hands holding small white orbs that glowed and hissed, pulsing with open power. She brought them together and a shield burst around her, pushing away the earth. I'm not dead yet Boy, Don't you Falter, you have so much to do. She said encouragingly, but she wasn't backing down, while someone helped him to his feet, the shaman winking at him suddenly. What ye Think ye Ken? Still able to struggle on? Can you walk with the spirits Ichiro? He asked him softly, something passing into his hand.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ichiro felt the world slowing down around him, and knew that his speed was increasing, just like his kin had done he imagined, during that chase. He ducked under one of Terra's punches, and punched her knee as he avoided the thing coming at him. Moving on as speedily as he could, he was struck again by her, and bounced a bit as he landed on the stone floor. As he bounced, Ichiro spun in mid air and slashed his claws out at Terra, and caught her face, and then darted around, smashing his fist into her knee yet again. He felt the bone shatter as it buckled, where he watched her fade into dust as well.

No sooner did she fade away, than Ichiro was blasted away by the Kalt, tumbling a bit as he went. When he finally came to a halt and got to his feet, where he saw Kalt, and when he saw her, he figured that he was about to be struck with some overpowering blast of power from her that he'd fade to dust. But she didn't, and when she didn't destroy him, yet instead encouraged him, Ichiro felt a hand helping him up, as the shaman winked at him.

"I... yes, I can.. I will. I must," Ichiro said, panting softly as his body tried to heal in his shifted form.