What's new

Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Re: Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Agatha tensed as she felt his finger in her ass, before shivering as he lined up his cock, panting softly through her gag until moaning loudly, arching her back as he thrust in, quivering and writhing in her restraints, before starting to bounce her hips back against him, her ass tight and hot around his cock. But she mewled when he said he wouldn't knot her, her clever plan to keep him imprisoned by his dick thwarted by their need to do things right now Other then fuck every minute of every day.

Ichiro had to admire Agatha's stamina, as it was very impressive that she could still keep going, despite the fact that he had fucked her practically senseless. After this round, he told himself that he would take a break for a while, because if he didn't, then he would look like an old dried up husk like mummy or something, he thought.

The other reason Ichiro didn't want to knot her ass, was because he was afraid he might hurt her. Thrusting in though, Ichiro made Agatha squeal around her gag, and gave her ass a few spanks as he slammed into her repeatedly, his cock throbbing and aching slightly as he did, until finally he came, at which point he would lean forward a bit, pressing his chest against her back as he nipped at one of her ears, before kissing her neck. Pulling out of her, he collapsed onto his side and pulled her against him, and leaned around to kiss her on the lips lovingly. "Mmm, Agatha I... that was amazing, but I do think that my balls are quite thoroughly dry now," Ichiro said, petting her head and kissing her on the lips again, looking genuinely exhausted, though having loved every moment of his time with Agatha.

Agatha wriggled around and snuggled up to him in her bondage, humping his leg a little because of the belt, but seeming rather sated herself, sighing and nodding, waiting to be released so they could pretend they had other worries, though it was clear she'd be content to continue like this for weeks, and likely never get tired, likely a gift from Vila, who was present, tho quiet, nibbling on a large tray of breakfast she'd likely stolen.

Ichiro smiled softly to Agatha as they came down from their pleasure highs. He gave her ass a firm grope, before noticing Vila, and looked over at her with a rather pleased look on his face and smiled. "Is that all for just you, Vila, or can we have some too?" Ichiro asked Vila with a grin.

Vila shared the tray and for the first time since it had started, Agatha allowed herself to be unbound, hungry and thirsty for more then just his dick right now, everyone happy. Deal was I got you Tonight Wolfboy. Hope you're ready. Vila said, grinning widely.

After unbinding Agatha, Ichiro sighed softly and raised up, though when he heard Vila's response. "T-Tonight? Oh dear," Ichiro replied, gulping softly and blushing a bit, looking a bit worried, but intrigued as to how Vila would do such a thing, with her being so much tinier than him.

With me it's just like the food Ichiro... I'll need 50 times More then anything else... I hope you're up to POUNDING ME INTO THE DIRT! she cried, scrunching up her face and seeming quite jealous of him and Agatha at the moment. By the way? Kalt froze time outside... Figure we have about 3 days before it starts moving again. EVERYONE but us and her fellows are completely locked down. I don't know why. Even the Sun Queen is completely frozen. she said, Agatha looking stunned at the news while she ate. Which looked hilarious as a bit of egg fell of her fork with a splat

"W-Well, the bed maybe, since there's no dirt in here," Ichiro said, chuckling a bit and actually blushing a bit.

"A-And she did? Wow I... I'm surprised she has quite that much power," Ichiro replied, looking at Vila almost incredulously, but not really minding it, because it gave him and Agatha, and Vila, time to rest a bit after the fighting on the mountain, and it would also give that Giselle a chance to rest and recover some too.

Vila nodded at that, nibbling on bacon while the others ate. Good, because if they weren't frozen I'd never get away with This. She said, suddenly surging into a full sized woman. Standing at 5'2" she was still fairly short, but she was curvy and lithe in a way Agatha was openly athletic, her breasts and hips sloping gently around an hourglass figure that was simply jawdropping. Indeed, Agatha's jaw Dropped.

Her skin was a flush golden tan and her eyes were deep amber, while her wings fluttered behind her, curling and wisping as she tugged her long golden hair behind her into a tail, and then stretched, her own tail now almost 3 feet long, and tipped with a slight bulge, which curled around her own thigh playfully for several moments, before moving to wave around behind her like a cat as she grinned at Ichiro. Well? Bit different when I'm not pint sized huh? she asked, eyes flashing as he realized Nothing about her had changed save her size.

"And why wouldn't you get away with it?" Ichiro asked, looking a bit amused as Vila changed her form, while he nibbled on some bacon now too.

After her form was through shifting, Ichiro raised an eyebrow and grinned a bit, tilting his head to the side some as he got up and walked around her, taking in her features. "Aye, definitely. And you look just as beautiful now as you did when you were tiny," Ichiro told her, brushing a hand across her tail.

Her tail made her gasp suddenly, while she immediately arched up onto her toes, freezing before groaning as her tail curled around his wrist. She was shapely in just the right ways for a smaller woman, and she closed her eyes and bit her lip as he moved around and toyed with her a bit. Very Forbidden... Very Very against the rules. Having sex with something other then another sprite. We have no Males. she admitted, sliding her tail away from his hand before Agatha snatched it up and immediately pressed it's wide tip into her mouth with a groan, Vila actually crying out and going weak in the knees, falling into Ichiro as her tail involuntarily thrust weakling into Agatha's mouth, the paladin sucking on it smoothly and grinning at Vila and Ichiro with her eyes. Very sensitive... O fuck..

Watching Vila's reaction to him touching her tail, Ichiro smirked and chuckled a bit. When Agatha grabbed the tip of her tail and pulled it into her mouth, Ichiro reached out and quickly caught Vila when her knees gave out from the sensation, his smirk widening into a grin at this point. "I can tell it's sensitive. And if there are no male sprites, how do you girls procreate, hmm? Do you take unsuspecting men and just do things to them, and entice them into your beds, shrink them down, or enlarge yourselves, and then just take them?" Ichiro asked Vila, teasing her further along with Agatha by grabbing Vila's ass again and squeezing it firmly as he kissed her on the lips.

Vila eeped before returning the kiss, shuddering and wrapping her arms around Ichiro, moaning hungrily while Agatha continued to fellate and stroke her tail, enjoying watching her squirm. We... We don't need men... We use our tails... O gods. She whimpered, her tail writhing around to where it was caught by Agatha.

"Your tails? And you don't need men you say? Well, what about this, here, now? You don't need a man. But you certainly want one, right?" Ichiro asked Vila with a grin on his face, kissing her neck and nibbling on it as Vila melted further into his arms.

Vila could only whimper and moan at this point, squirming between the pair of them as they tormented her, before she cried out loudly and her tail bulged, Agatha swallowing a thick blast of Something with a groan herself. Sh... Shaddup

"Oh? What's this? A tail cock or something?" Ichiro asked Vila softly, reaching down and gently stroke the base of Vila's tail.

Vila nodded silently as she writhed, pushing her ass into Ichiro's hand before shuddering as he started to stroke it, cumming again very quickly, her thighs slick with her arousal as the pair toyed with her, unsure of what to do with her own hands at the moment and flailing them around a bit, one in Ichiro's hair, the other just... sliding around unsure of what to do before diving between her thighs to start fingering herself furiously.

Ichiro couldn't help but tease Vila, considering how much she'd teased him since meeting her. When he saw her hand that wasn't busy holding onto him, go between her legs to play with herself, Ichiro smirked and reached down and gently pulled it away, to deny her pleasure for the moment. "No Vila, you don't really want to just settle for that, now do you? You want something more... filling, right?" Ichiro asked the human sized sprite, gently guiding her hand to his cock, which despite the pounding it had taken from Agatha over the last day or so, was ready and raring to go.

Vila squirmed and whined as Ichiro pulled her hand away, wriggling in his grasp until she felt her fingers close around his cock, her tail immediately whipping it's way out of Agatha's clutches, making the paladin eep and fall over with a laugh, while it surged around Ichiro's thigh and under his shaft, The fairy immediately trying to leverage herself onto his length by raising her left leg impressively high, her knee reaching her breast easily while she tried to impale herself, whimpering and groaning, her folds slick, and hot to the touch, pulsing with need Ichiro could feel as his cock wound up being pressed straight against her, the sprite grinding along it hungrily.

Ichiro couldn't help but laugh at Vila's response to him pulling her hand away, and helped her up a bit as he wrapped his arms around her, placing his hands on her ass and groping it firmly with both hands. He didn't stop her as she lowered herself back down onto his cock, groaning a bit as she spread around him, where he laid her down on the bed. "Did you want me this entire time, Vila?" Ichiro asked curiously.

Back