What's new

Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Re: Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

you fuckin better... your knot is hard to fit in my mouth. she said tiredly, chuckling to herself as she wriggled around a bit to get comfy, before falling fast asleep.

When Ichiro awoke, he'd find that Agatha rose earlier then he had, and had gone about cleaning and polishing their armor. In this case, Ichiro's proper armor as well as finding him a new sword.

Morning. Try not to break this one. she said, nodding her head at a plate of breakfast that explained why Vila wasn't saying good morning. The Bacon was to blame.

Smirking at Agatha's words, Ichiro quickly fell asleep after that.

When he woke the next morning, Ichiro yawned a mighty yawn, and raised up to see Agatha had gotten up earlier, and had been busying herself with cleaning their armor and whatnot. "Heh, I'll try and not break it. Agatha," Ichiro said as he took the sword, chuckling softly and looking down to Vila, where she was devouring breakfast.

He raised up and got his plate and devoured it as well, quickly nomming down his bacon before Vila decided that she wanted it too, and after he was done, he threw the covers back, and got up, stretching. "H-How long have you been up, Agatha? And good morning Vila," Ichiro said, yawning again.

Vila flailed a piece of her bacon at Ichiro in morning greeting happily, while Agatha snorted. Long enough. Such a shame you woke up too, I was going to wake you up myself. Before Vila flailed wildly and got an idea, which led to her zipping into Agatha's hair.

You gonna marry Itchy right? she asked seriously, Agatha nodding, which only led to Vila catfacing at Ichiro... he had maybe half a second to save Agatha from whatever she was planning. Which promptly got stolen from him as a shower of yellow energy whistled around Agatha, making her shudder and fall over in a heap of armor and quilted padding with a clang.

"Mmm, well I'm a little sad that I didn't wake up before, to see how messy haired you'd be in the mornings. I know that I am sometimes," Ichiro said teasingly to Agatha, winking at her.

As Vila whizzed up to Agatha and asked her in such a serious tone if she and Ichiro were going to get married or not, Ichiro felt his face heating up a bit, as Agatha nodded, and he remembered promising that the previous night, and then he quickly jumped up and moved to catch Agatha as she collapsed over. "V-Vila... what did you do?" Ichiro asked frantically.

Agatha groaned and flailed a bit as Ichiro went to dig her out of the pile of stuff, while Vila giggled and stayed WELL out of reach of either of them up near the ceiling. I have cursed you foul Big of Garellia! With your Greatest Fear! she cried imperiously, before Ichiro spotted what she'd done.

Agatha was busy rubbing her butt, gasping as she grabbed hold of something blonde and fluffy, while Ichiro spotted her new ears poking out at the top of her head, twitching. YOU ARE NOW FEY!!! she cried, zipping around excitedly. She'd turned Agatha into an Okami like Ichiro. Agatha meanwhile was busy flailing around at Ichiro and herself, her hands unsure whether to grab him, or her tail, which was busy flopping around without her consent in a mixture of excitement and panic. I'M GONNA KEEP YOU IN A JAR YOU LITTLE LIGHTNING-BUG! she finally wailed, pouncing up onto Ichiro's shoulders to leap at Vila, chasing her around the room until Ichiro stopped her. If he didn't, Vila would make with more magic and point at the armor, a leather strap from Ichiro's pile snapping around her neck into a collar with Pelor's symbol on it, and a leash landing in Ichiro's hand, which made Agatha blush furiously, and rub her thighs together... but she didn't move to take it off...

"Agatha, are you alright," Ichiro called out to Agatha as he dug her out of the heap of armor and whatnot.

Looking down as he got to her, Ichiro saw that her ears had been changed, and that she now had a tail too. His eyes went wide, as he witnessed this, and he gulped slightly, as Vila cried out that Agatha was now fey, and he could only stand there, a bit stunned, as Agatha jumped up and climbed onto his shoulders, trying to grab Vila as she zipped around.

Ichiro was just too stunned to really call out to them to stop, until Vila magicked up the collar and leash, and he found the leash in his hands. "V-Vila... what did you do, exactly? And why?" Ichiro asked Vila softly, not showing any anger, though he was a tiny bit upset that Agatha had been changed like this, against her will... but he couldn't help but feel even more attracted to her, cos... well, Okami, duh.

Agatha pulled back very slightly, just enough to feel the leash go tight in his hand, and snug her collar up, which made her gasp softly. He could smell her arousal clearly in the room, her nipples were hard, and her folds wet as she regarded the leash in his hand, and reached up to touch the collar. Her tail, which had been wagging, stopped still, and then... slowly began to rise. Ichiro's Okami instincts were screaming at him to take advantage. So were Agatha's.

I made her like you, because I can't make you like Her. besides, she'll live as long as you will now. You love her don't you? She loves you. Surprise or not, I think she's fine with it. Give it a day. Vila said, floating about, sniffing derisively finding this both amusing, and making perfect sense to her.

Besides Besides. If you go alone to meet with the Okami army, that's stupid and unsafe, and you were gonna take Agatha, which is even Dumber, because if they smell her on you, and she's human, they'll kill you. she added.

"W-Well, of course I do, Vila, that's a silly question. But... well, m-maybe you should have asked her first, before just doing it. And besides, won't she be persecuted here in Garellia now?" Ichiro replied, though it was clear on his face that he couldn't help but feel happy somewhat, that he was no longer alone, in being the only Okami around, that wasn't trying to kill him at least. "And... I suppose you're right, that is if I even go to meet with the Okami army over the mountain. I honestly doubt that they'd listen to me really, especially if I'm trying to stop them from attacking," he went on to say, not looking confident in his ability to prevent a massive attack by his people, or at least by some of his people, though he did look happy that Agatha didn't seem overly displeased with being an okami now, and he was more worried about her, than he was himself.

We don't have to stay here... when it's all over Ichiro... Agatha said softly, while Vila nodded. Like hell I'm gonna stay. Brittney hasn't come to see me, despite you know, us being seperate. I wanna travel to. Vila said, landing on Itchy's head.

Besides, if she really hates it after a full day, then I can make it like it was. But it's permanent after that full day. she added, lazing around in his hair.

"W-Well that's true I guess. I did kinda say that we could go anywhere," Ichiro said, blushing a bit at Agatha's words. "And, so long as Agatha's okay with it, then I am too, Vila, I'm not angry in the least," he added, patting Vila on the head, and smiling at Agatha, before shrugging.

"Well, I suppose we should get ready for the day then. And... see what all we need to do," Ichiro said, giving Agatha's ass a firm grope and giving her leash a little tug to pull her into a deep kiss.

Agatha moaned as Ichiro groped her ass, shivering slightly, but she visibly swooned when he used the leash to pull her into a kiss, raising her leg to wrap it around his, wrapping her arms around him and clinging to him, her new tail raised as high as it could go and visibly twitching with excitement, Agatha moaning softly into his lips while her tongue danced.

When the kiss broke, she'd be shuddering with lust, her thighs slick with her arousal.

Vila giggled and added a little tag to her collar shaped like a sun, with her own, and Ichiro's name on it, sniggering behind her hand while Agatha clung to him tightly, rolling her hips against his own.

Agatha would notice Ichiro's tail was swishing and wagging happily as she swooned into his kiss, and he soon scooped her up, hands on her ass, and carried her back to the bed for a moment, and laid her down, kissing her more and leaving a hickey on her neck. "Agatha... I'm sorry, but I need it," Ichiro moaned softly in her ear, feeling his shaft pressing against his trousers with need, and sliding a hand up to grab her panties, if she was still wearing them at this point that is.

Whatever you want she groaned in answer, stroking her Collar like it belonged. She'd been entirely nude this whole time, and she spread her legs invitingly for Ichiro after they kissed, one hand sliding between her thighs to stroke herself while she moaned hungrily, rolling her hips and humping the air, waiting for him to get his fucking pants off.

Ichiro quickly tugged his trousers down, and as soon as he had, he reached down and teased her clit with his thumb, diddling it a little bit, before reaching down a tiny bit further, and teasing her asshole with his index finger. "I want you, Agatha," Ichiro murmured in her ear, before rearing back, and thrusting inside, hilting in a single thrust, and letting out a soft groan.

WhateAuuugh! she started, crying out in obvious pleasure as he hilted in her, bringing her arms and legs in in reflex to the powerful sensation, before arching and starting to thrust her hips against his vigorously, rolling them furiously to work him in and out of her dripping cunt. She was Desperate for this, hooking her legs around his and tugging hard, if only to try and get him deeper inside of her quivering folds, her hands reaching up to clutch at the pillow and the headboard, twisting her upper half in reflex as she came incredibly quickly, spasming around him powerfully, Ichiro feeling the leash shift a bit in his hand. It was painfully obvious she loved it.

Oooo God yes Ichiro! GOD DAMNIT YES! she shouted unashamedly, writhing underneath him as she gushed around him, her ears drooping submissively as he fucked her.

Feeling Agatha's legs wrapping around him, Ichiro couldn't help but grin, knowing that Agatha was meant to be his mate. He wrapped the leash around his hand, and took both of Agatha's hands in his own, entwining his fingers with hers, and pressing them down against the bed, as he began pounding into her, just like he'd done the night before, save this time it was making his bed creak a bit with each thrust, though he didn't care if anyone heard at this point.

"F-Fuck... I love it too, Agatha," Ichiro moaned back to Agatha, pounding into her harder and faster, losing himself in his lover, and not caring one fucking bit what was going on around him, if anyone heard them, or if anyone was even watching them.

Agatha clenched his hands in hers, crossing her wrists as he pushed them down, pinning her while she used only her abs to push her hips into his thrust, clenching hungrily around his length as he pounded into her, crying out with each thrust, eyes eventually squinting shut as she quickly worked towards another orgasm, and then came wildly around him, arching up and shoving her chest up, breasts bouncing with every thrust.

I love you Ichiro... Never take it off. she mewled quietly, it was obvious she meant the Only thing she was wearing. And Vila happily provided by magicking some more, and removing any way to undo the leather curled around her neck that bore her name under his.

Bondage Slut Paladin, who'd have guessed she teased, Agatha looking like she was going to retort, but moaning instead as Ichiro hit her g-spot just right and went back to bucking her hips and squirming. God Damnit Ichiro... Cmon... Tie me... Fill me up... I need it... she mewled, squirming all the harder, approaching a third peak, her changed body Made for this.

Ichiro pinned her hands down above her head, crossed like she wanted, and kissed her furiously again, not breaking it until she started to try and talk. When she said what she did, Ichiro felt his cock throb mightily, even as Vila magicked her collar to be unable to be removed. Grinning at this turn of events, as Vila said what she did, Ichiro found Agatha's G-spot, and rubbed insistently against it, and let her hands go for about 3 seconds, before reaching down and rolling her over, then pulling her hands behind her back, and tying them up with the leash, grinning a bit as he did, and giving her leash a little tug after that, the whole action leaving her with just enough slack between her neck and hands, so that it didn't choke her or anything.

"Like this?" Ichiro asked curiously, leaning around and stealing another kiss from her as he began taking her from behind, knocking away wildly and letting the pleasure fill him up until his knot began swelling again, and giving her the knot as soon as it had swollen enough, and unleashing another torrent of his cum into her.

Being flipped, Agatha gasped, struggling weakly in surprise, before Ichiro yanked her arms behind her back, and bound them together at the wrist, leaving her face down, and her ass raised as high as she could, tugging at her bound wrists and moaning whorishly. She'd never sounded so turned on or desperate. Ichiro had the ears, he could tell. FUCK! YES ICHIRO PLEASE! she cried out, pulling uselessly at her wrists unable to stop herself from cumming as Ichiro gave her what she wanted, including her fantasy.

Here. Vila said, unable to stop herself from interfering while Ichiro pounded her wet cunt and she helplessly struggled in pleasure, biting down hard on the pillow as he knotted her folds and came, her hips bucking while she clenched around him furiously, going limp as she came the moment she felt her seed painting her womb. Vila meanwhile seemed to delight in tormenting Agatha and tempting Ichiro, and had dropped a ring-gag, an armbinder, and a spreader bar next to him, as well as a thick plug. He knew she couldn't just create material like this. She was likely stealing from a nearby shop, and knowing her, she'd never give it back to them anyway. Meanwhile Ichiro heard the door to the room lock shut hard.

You're both going to rest today, and fuck, and think about something OTHER then the anarchy outside. Because she's in heat Ichiro, and you may as well be. she said, before abandoning them in the room with a door they couldn't open.

Hearing Agatha's moans, Ichiro grinned again and knotted her just like she wanted him to, and came inside of her again. When Vila magicked up and dropped the bondage gear next to him, as he knotted Agatha. After Vila spoke, telling them, almost as if ordering them, to remain inside for the day, because Agatha was in heat. "S-She is? Then as an Okami, a-and a man, I must cool this heat," Ichiro asked, gulping ever so slightly for Vila to see, and licking his lips quite hungrily.

Ichiro got the spreader bar and waited for his knot to deflate enough for him to pull out of Agatha, where he fixed it onto her ankles. After that, he fixed the armbinder onto her, but made sure that she wouldn't be uncomfortable so her arms didn't cramp up or anything. Then, he looked the plug over, and checked to see if it would fit in her ass, using her juices to lube it up enough to slide inside her tight little ass, before then sliding his cock back inside of her after raising her legs up, and hooking the spreader bar back behind him.

"I guess that since you're an Okami now, that you would go into heat every now and then. Let me help you out with that then," Ichiro murmured softly to Agatha, making sure his breath tickled her ear.

Back