What's new

Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Re: Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Agatha groaned loudly, longingly, when he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, kissing her while her hips bucked as much as they could given her pinned position and her inner walls rippled delightfully with how excited she was.

She didn't answer, instead tensing and shuddering hard, biting his own shoulder viciously to hide her scream as she came, thrashing as much as she could before Ichiro pulled her head back and bit her himself, making her writhe and shiver.

Dont... Dont you dare fucking stop.... O gods yes... Fuck! Fuck!! FUCK! FUCK!!! YES! she howled as he kept fucking her, feeling his knot starting to push and shove at her quivering folds.

"N-Never said I was going to stop, Agatha," Ichiro muttered in her ear, before leaving another hickey on the other side of her neck.

Ichiro kept knocking away wildly at Agatha, not stopping, nor slowing, as he pounded her. When he felt himself nearing his own peak, Ichiro pulled back and slammed into her at a more furious pace, the bathwater splashing about all around them, as he kissed her again, and grabbed her ass with one hand, and a breast with the other, groping both firmly. Then, all of a sudden he did stop, for only about 3 seconds, as he turned her around to take her doggystyle, as he leaned her forward over the edge of the bath, and picked right back up with the same furious pace as before.

"F-Fuck, gonna blow soon, Agatha. C-Can't hold it anymore," Ichiro moaned into Agatha's ear, his knot swelling enough and locking him inside of his lover, where he'd keep wriggling around to make her cum as much and as hard as possible, even as he came himself.

Agatha happily took the rough fucking, wanting nothing more, cumming again within short order and twisting and writhing against his hold helplessly, which only seemed to excite her more as he kissed and bit her neck. Rather then scream, her mouth opened wide and her breath caught, while Ichiro just kept going, her own hips thrusting to meet his as best as they could.

When he stopped, she gave a questioning gasp, before she was flipped around, howling as he shoved back into her cunt, her folds spasming wildly as he pinned her down, losing himself in the moment as he took control of her, his grip in her hair, the one thing she'd asked him to do, holding strong as he put his hand down, and his grip kept her head on the floor and turned, her hands grasping and twisting, gripping at the bath and at him as his knot continued to grow, until, he fucked her harder and deeper, his knot becoming too large to remove, tying her tightly as he came, Agatha screaming out her pleasure unabashedly into the tiled room as she locked up impossibly tight around his thick bitch breaking knot.

Not a single drop of his release spilled out of her, and she writhed and mewled in bliss, cumming repeatedly as he kept grinding and shifting inside her depths despite being locked inside her, forcing more pleasure on her body, until they were both left stuck together. He could feel her heartbeat through the silken inner walls of her cunny that continued to tug and milk at his shaft and knot, while she cooed and whimpered in pleasure, unable to stop herself or help him relax so he could deflate, instead seeming determined beyond anything else to keep him inside her, rolling her hips and clenching around him intentionally, milking him for his seed. That's... right... You Animal... this Bitch... is Yours... Keep her... she groaned for him to hear, shuddering powerfully and going back to pleasuring him as he kept her pinned down.

When his knot grew too large to pull back out, Ichiro panted softly, his tongue hanging out a tiny bit as he did, and he finally stopped wriggling around after a couple of minutes. The pleasure was just too intense for him to not enjoy it, and too much for his knot to deflate any at all for the time being, effectively locking the pair together for now. "A-Aye... t-that was pretty intense," was all Ichiro managed to say when Agatha finally spoke, looking fairly out of it himself as he kept her pinned against the side of the bath, leaning heavily over her, and bracing himself with one hand on the side of the bath, while the other kept a firm grip on Agatha's breasts.

Answer me Wolf.... will you keep me... she groaned, looking up at him from her position, panting heavily, giving another powerful squeeze around his knot, forcing him to shudder, and give another hard shot of cum into her womb, making her cry out softly and bite her lip.

"Of course I will. Why wouldn't I? O-Oh fuck," Ichiro replied, groaning softly as she milked him again with a tight squeeze, spurting another couple of large spurts of seed into her as she wrung him dry.

Looking into Agatha's eyes, Ichiro leaned in and stole another kiss from her, his tongue entwining with hers and his cock twitching inside of her even more. He began wriggling back and forth again, driving more pleasure into his lover as he leaned over her, making her shudder just as she'd done him moments before. "Mmm, do you like that, Agatha?" Ichiro asked softly, in near a whisper.

Agatha gasped and shuddered, mewling as he started to tease her, rolling her hips uncontrollably to the pace he set after he'd kissed her. Yes... so much.... Fuck me again.... Please... let me feel alive. she whimpered, her rolling hips tugging firmly on his knot which was trapped firmly inside her pelvic bone. He'd have to deflate to make good on That request but it was obvious she wanted to go again, and wind up knotted, again. For now, she relaxed her inner walls, stopping her unceasing clenching, hoping he'd relax enough to slip free while she licked her lips breathlessly.

Ichiro moaned into Agatha's ear, and nodded when Agatha pretty much begged him to fuck her again. "Alright, let me get this thing out, and I'll drive you crazy," Ichiro panted softly in her ear, sitting down in the bath, and dragging her with him, where he relaxed as much as he could, while Agatha did the same.

When he finally deflated enough, Ichiro lifted Agatha up and off of him for them to rest a minute or two, giving him some time to recharge, and for his knot to shrink some more, so he could pound her good and hard once more. After they had rested enough, or at least, when Ichiro had, and thought Agatha had done so enough, he lifted her back up in his strong arms, aimed his cock, and thrust up as he lowered her down onto his cock again. After that, he lifted her up and stood at the same time, then laid her down on the side of the bath, so only her legs from the knees down would be in the water, that is until he lifted them up and hefted them up over his shoulders, where he then began to pound into her almost wildly again, though this time a bit less wild than before, but still enough to make her squeal.

"Like this?" he asked, grinning down at her as his hands grabbed her wrists, preventing her from doing anything but squirm against him, as she wouldn't be able to easily get out of the hold he had her in.

Agatha sighed and relaxed with Ichiro, waiting, muttering softly in pleasure, before gasping softly as Ichiro finally slid from her. And she waited for him, obediently, submissively, to start again, seeming to relish finally losing her control to someone else. He knew full well she was a capable soldier, sailor, pirate, Knight. That she'd fought off advances and worse for a long time.

She'd chosen him to give her the pleasure she'd denied herself.

When he lifted her up, and reimpaled her on his cock, she cried out passionately, no longer hiding her pleasure as she sank down, before he stood, and laid her down. She clenched around him tightly as they moved, wrapping her legs around his waist, until she was laid down, grinning up at him, rolling her hips in a hungry, delightful way, letting him move and position her until her knees were up on his shoulders, and he'd seized her wrists, holding her pinned and firm, trapped as he started to fuck her again.

She did squeal, struggling playfully and moaning, her voice music to his ears, rolling her hips, using her legs on his shoulders to help her match his pace as he plowed into her wet, hungry depths, crying out 8 minutes later in bliss and gushing around him as he kept going. Don't finish... this time... warn me... Want to give you... something special... she whimpered as she came down from her first peak, squirming and writhing in ecstasy, licking her lips again before biting her lower one and bucking her hips harder, firmer.

Ichiro didn't slow nor wear down very quickly, holding back his climax for as long as possible, to ensure that Agatha was well good and fucked silly like she wanted. It was tough though, considering how tight she was, and how hungrily her folds were clinging to his length. When he heard her squeal at any time, his pleasure skyrocketed and he felt amazing, though still he tried hard to hold back, despite his instincts demanding him blow inside of her.

When she moaned up at him and whimpered, he nodded, and leaned down to kiss her again, flattening her arms and legs down as he pressed her ankles down by her ears. "I... I'm about to now, I think, but... I can hold out for you to get one more, at least... I think," Ichiro panted softly to Agatha, taking a few moments to rest, before picking back up where he left off, and knocking away with wild abandon again, his cock already pulsing and twitching.

If he was able to make her cum once more, before he himself exploded, Ichiro would give her the warning she'd asked for, looking like he was about to pop before she could do whatever it was she wanted to do, but she would easily be able to tell he was struggling to hold out, for her.

She helped him, loosening, trying to control herself while he fucked her, her body folded as they kissed, but it was hard. She came just in time, arching and crying out beautifully for him. And when she got her warning, she'd tug at his control of her. Slide out. Hold on just a few moments more... and sit on the bath... she panted out, pulling him out of her cunt, helping him hold off that explosion for her, insisting he sit on the bath's side while she slipped into the water herself, blushing furiously and panting with pleasure.

What came next he didn't expect. holding his wrists by his sides as he sat, she opened her mouth, and took him into the heat of her lips, sliding up and down slowly, rolling her tongue around his length, and then his knot when she'd gotten that far. He was big, he was close to cumming. They'd nearly been unable to seperate the first time. And inside the wet heat of her mouth, pleasured by the warmth of her writhing tongue, his pleasure rose quickly again while she moaned almost whorishly around his length, before she opened her mouth wide, and pushed down hard, his knot stretching her jaw wide, before she managed to take it in, and it settled behind her teeth, her tongue rolling around it while she swallowed steadily around his length, the pleasure immense as she let him finish in her mouth, her own hands moving to stroke her clit and finger her folds furiously, moaning and groaning around his length until she screamed in climax, gushing into the pool while the sounds of her lust were muffled almost completely by the knot in her mouth, Agatha looking up at him with dusky, lust filled eyes, swallowing every drop as he shot it straight down her throat, Mmmmph. she said playfully, tugging up very gently, to show that she was completely stuck, while her tongue went back to work, stroking and sliding around his cock.

"A-Alright," Ichiro replied, pulling slowly out for her, and sitting down on the edge of the bath, his cock twitching and about to pop, as it began to slowly cool down.

Ichiro watched as Agatha knelt down in front of him, and took his length in her mouth. "O-Oh fuck, Agatha, I... c-can't hold it any longer," Ichiro moaned to Agatha, and felt his knot swelling again, this time in her mouth as she took him deep enough to get his knot in there as well. "A-Agatha, are you okay? I-It's not hurting you, i-is it?" he then asked.

When he finally came, Ichiro shuddered, and let out a deep throaty moan, that was more akin to a growl, before he let out a little howl. Filling her mouth with his seed, Ichiro felt her drinking it down, her throat squeezing around his length. He ran his fingers through her hair, gripping it gently and helping to move her up and down his length, as she swallowed down his seed. When he noticed that she was good and stuck, Ichiro couldn't help but revel in the feeling, that she willingly did this for him, and it made him feel like a million gold. "Oh Agatha... t-that feels so good," Ichiro told her after he'd finally finished cumming.

she moaned hungrily around him as she told him how much he enjoyed it, her hand sliding up his thigh to his balls, stroking and massaging them, while she moved her head as much as she could, swallowing steadily around him, looking to take more, to empty him into her mouth, her tongue toying and teasing his shaft and knot, while his head stayed firmly entrenched in her pulsating throat, each pulse of his shaft inside her mouth making her moan hungrily around him, the vibrations of her voice only pleasuring him more. This time she'd trapped him, and she aimed to take every drop he had as she stroked his balls steadily, gently, and with obvious purpose.

Feeling her hand cupping his balls, Ichiro groaned further, and squirmed in her grasp, his cock giving several more spurts of his seed into her mouth. He couldn't pull free of her mouth, and couldn't really do much of anything, save sit there and accept the pleasure she was bringing him. "Oh gods, I hope none of the others come in to see this. Though... in a way, I kinda do, heh," Ichiro chuckled softly, in between his moans, unable to keep from saying what he had, and feeling just amazing.

Agatha didn't stop until the only thing he could cum was spurts of hot air. Until she'd drained every drop from him. And only then did she relax and let him do the same, patiently waiting out the 20 minutes for him to shrink, so she could pop free.

Stretching her jaw a little, and licking her lips, she grinned at him. Mmmm, wider then I thought.... you are delicious. she teased, winking at him, before having to clean herself up, ALL OVER AGAIN.

But she seemed happy, relaxed, content. Ichiro paled when he realized she'd hold him to his earlier words. She was His, He was Hers. Vila was napping peacefully in a corner on a pile of towels, oblivious to everything.

All Ichiro could do at that point was sit there and wait for his knot to deflate, panting softly for the first half of the time needed for it to do so. Looking back down at Agatha after he was able to pull out of her mouth again, Ichiro grinned back at her when she grinned at him, and he eased back down into the water with her, pulling her up into his lap, and deciding to relax for the moment, not caring at this point if anyone did come in and saw them, as he did.

"That... was pretty amazing," Ichiro said softly to Agatha, pulling her up close to hold her, with a hand cupping her breast, almost possessively.

Good. Was all she had to say, pushing her chest out into his hand, leaning back into him, Letting him possess her. Indeed, encouraging it. It was a long while before she slid away, but she wouldn't resist if he insisted on holding her longer, or indeed, bending her over again. She'd let him do, Whatever he wanted. If he was forceful, she'd mewl hungrily and shiver with arousal. If he didn't however, she'd dry off, and get a robe to wrap herself in, heading to his room, and spending the night with him, Vila carried protectively in her arms.

After they soaked and relaxed in the aftermath of that amazing time for a while, Ichiro would finally let Agatha get up, only after another couple of minutes of holding her possessively, and he would get dried off as well with her, feeling that while he'd like to keep going, he'd better not, so that they could get some rest for the night, because he was quite exhausted. When they got dressed again, Ichiro would lead the way back to his room, letting Vila be carried by Agatha and once inside, he set her up the little bed and laid a little towel blanket over the little sprite so she could rest, and tumbled into his bed, pulling Agatha with him.

"Are you okay, Agatha?" Ichiro asked again in a quiet voice, after they were on the bed, holding her close, with a worried look in his eyes.

Just scared. she admitted in the darkness, in his arms. Shivering and turning into him. Feels like there's no time to be coy, or play games... Just say what I wanted... and I got it. No matter what happens.... I get to have you until the end. she whispered, burying her face in his shoulder, her body warm on his own.

They fell asleep easily, and Ichiro had no doubt this woman expected a wedding when this bullshit was all over. And Kids. And a great deal less swordswinging.

"I... I'm sorry that I scared you, Agatha. It's been so long since I really got to make my own decisions, or had anyone that really cared about me, that I guess... that I didn't take everything into account," Ichiro said, sighing softly and looking a little... ashamed actually, and feeling that he desired this woman, and held her close, protectively.

"If we make it through this, Agatha... then I'll marry you. And we can go somewhere to start a new life, together," Ichiro whispered just before they fell asleep, with him cuddling Agatha, and holding her close, refusing to let her go.

Back