What's new

Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Re: Praise the Sun. (Mind Flayer)

Agatha could only whimper in response, waiting for him to deflate, tugging at her wrists as he pulled out of her, forcing her to gasp. Slipping her ankles into the cuffs of the spreader bar, for which she whimpered and mewled at, weakly trying to keep it away but failing miserably, she tested it the moment it was on, completely unable to close her legs, or hide her folds from Ichiro, which were still dripping with arousal.

The armbinder was next, folding her arms comfortably, but very securely trapping them behind her back, the entire thing clipping easily to her collar to hold it snug. Her ability to resist, struggle, or deny all but completely removed, her tail smacked around excitedly, before frizzing out and standing straight up as he pressed the slickened plug against her tight back ring, causing her to shudder and squirm. But she didn't say anything, soon unable to stop herself from pushing back on it out of reflex as it started to edge into her, making her cry out in sensation as it sank into place.

It... it itches... I need it so badly Ichiro... PlEEEEEASSSE! she started to say as he hooked the bar behind himself so she couldn't pull away, ending in a high pitched squeal of pleasure as he slid back into her. Her eyes rolled and fluttered as he spoke into her ear, biting her lip, hips trying to thrust back onto him while she tugged and tested her bindings, unable to do anything about them and his to fuck all day. Not only because he wanted to, but because by her own word, she Needed it. Ichiro knew full well how desperate a female okami got while in heat...

Seeing that the armbinder clipped to her collar perfectly, Ichiro did that, and got her all bondaged up to play with for the time being, intending to help her through her transition into an Okami, and help her through her heat. Seeing that she wasn't really saying anything to get him to stop, Ichiro pressed the plug into her ass, and kept going with everything, as she seemed to like it, at least somewhat.

Ichiro didn't leave Agatha alone for long, and was soon pressing back into her, mere seconds after she spoke again, begging him to plow her once more. He'd seen Okami women in heat before, and it was almost... a scary thing, when they were the more aggressive ones especially. He'd also heard of pairs, or small groups of them sometimes cornering young Okami men, who of course since they were young, they thought with the head not on their shoulders, and the men in those cases couldn't walk right for a week almost, or more, most of the time at least.

"Oh don't worry Agatha, if you need it that badly, then I'll not stop until you faint, that way you can rest properly afterwards," Ichiro cooed softly in her ear, teasingly, as he began thrusting away again, picking up pace with every few thrusts, until he was plowing her with wild abandon again, and making her squeal and moan so loud that he had to slide a pillow up for her to bury her face in, so they didn't disturb anyone else in the temple.

Agatha bit the pillow as Ichiro got back to fucking her, the paladin squirming powerfully in her bondage, Ichiro able to watch the armbinder she was in flex and tug on her collar. Meanwhile her folds stayed hot and tight, the woman rippling and clenching around him as she bit down into the pillow and screamed into it in pleasure and need.

They had all day.

Literally. It was Tuesday.

Within an hour, she'd cum almost constantly, screaming out Ichiro's name in ecstasy and need, always shoving her hips back, trying to catch his knot inside her, even going so far as to bite the nearby gag, the wide ring catching under her teeth as she held it there as something stronger to bite on, leather wrapped steel instead of linen. She wouldn't feel any better until she'd been knotted and filled several times over the day as a minimum.

Feeling how tight, wet, and hot Agatha was, Ichiro couldn't not continue thrusting into her repeatedly, it was almost like his body was out of his mind's control, and was basically saying, "Hey... you're gonna fuck her, and you're gonna by gawd like it,"

Ichiro's hips slammed into Agatha over and over, almost hypnotically, as his cock knocked away at her, and soon enough he couldn't hold back his cum and let it spurt out into Agatha, filling her up, as his knot swelled up once more. He kept going at her, not letting up at all, and continuing to make her cry out in ecstasy into the pillow she was biting down on, and fixing the gag up so she could bite down on it some too, so she didn't just grind her teeth together and hurt them. He would ensure that she came at least a dozen big orgasms, if not more, no matter how many times he himself came in their first hour of fun.

By the time their first hour was done, Ichiro's balls ached pleasantly, though even he needed to rest a little bit, and cool off, so he let his knot deflate, if Agatha allowed it to, and pulled out to get a drink of water, and to get her one too. "J-Just give me a minute or two to recharge, alright," Ichiro would pant softly to Agatha, if she kept urging him to keep going, before he could pull on out.

Agatha was shuddering constantly after that first hour, and with the gag on she couldn't hurt her teeth anymore. Apart from being obviously fetishy, she needed the help, the first time was... intense. She rolled her tongue along the ring in her mouth as he tried to take a break, still rolling her hips back against him, but since she'd been knotted and filled, the heat burning in her blood had dialed back just a little. He knew the break wouldn't last long.

Pulling out of her to get a drink, she used her abs to sit up on her knees, following him, and the sight set his loins on fire, to see her watching him, eyes lidded with lust as her chest rose and fell, tongue occassionally sliding out to trace the ring while she waited. She couldn't escape her bondage, or go anywhere, and it was obvious she didn't want to. Within a minute of him pulling free of her, she was moaning softly and whimpering, shaking her ass at him, before he turned back to her. He had to tilt her head back to give her a drink, and pour it into her open mouth, but she drank greedily before lowering her front again and presenting herself to him, her folds glistening, only the barest drops of his earlier release allowed to escape her. They still had 15 hours to go.

Ichiro helped Agatha get herself a drink of water after he'd gotten himself some, still panting slightly, before he gently laid her back down. "Don't worry hon, the heat cools down after a while. You just need to try and relax. I'll help you work it out too, so don't worry about that," Ichiro said softly to Agatha, nipping her ear and making her tremble again.

After they had sufficiently rested, Ichiro smirked at her, and got back into position, though this time he got her on her hands and knees again, raised her ass high in the air, tickling her tail as he did, and then he thrust back inside. "There we go Agatha, just... let the pleasure course through you, and relax... enjoy it," Ichiro whispered to Agatha after thrusting back into her, grinning as he did, and enjoying this himself a lot more now, as he knew that it would take all of the rest of the 16 hours or so of the day, to work her heat out of her, and possibly even some of the next day too, if they were unlucky and her first heat hit her harder than some.

Agatha whimpered and whined every second Ichiro wasn't inside her, though her ears twisted and swiveled a little as he spoke, before drooping back down submissively. Laid on her front with her ass up high, she was easy to push back into and she howled through her gag as she was filled again. She'd clenched down before hand, making herself impossibly tight for that first thrust. She eagerly rolled her hips back, trying to bounce herself on his cock as he thrust into her rippling cunt, Ichiro knowing he got to have ALLLLL day inside that wonderful, slick, hot pussy and not only would she not complain, she'd thank him for it when she wasn't screaming in ecstasy.

She came within 5 minutes of him being back inside her, gushing around him and howling properly, the sound making the hair on Ichiro's neck stand up hard. Nothing to do but try to fuck her into unconsciousness, and judging by how hard she gripped him the next time he knotted her, that was going to be hard, because he had to actively concentrate on relaxing to deflate himself while she howled and whimpered in forced pleasure, tilting her head to look at him in desperation and hunger.

It continued, Agatha having a truly unquenchable fire burning in her for him that carried on for hours, and it was hours until she came so hard she passed out, 6 of them, and after so many orgasms that even Ichiro had lost count. Ichiro leaning over her with her ass raised, wondering if she'd wake back up as he tugged uselessly on his cock, unable to escape her, each tug causing her to gasp softly in her sleep while he continued to fill her vulnerable womb.

Sadly for him, he did NOT escape by the time she woke up, and the first thing she did when he was almost out of her, was clench down hard and groan, bucking her hips back against him as much as they could move and immediately causing him to swell again as he marched into an orgasm this teasing situation had had him close to for awhile, cumming hard again, and retying her in an instant, a feeling she seemed to love more then anything else, to have him trapped inside her as her back arched and she struggled in her binds, toes curling.

That first thrust back into Agatha was almost heaven, Ichiro thought to himself, as she'd been clenching the whole time and was so tight that he could barely get himself back inside of her. He gave her butt a few little spanks here and there, as she bounced it back and forth in time with his thrusts, letting her do so to her hearts content. It was just so fucking good, Ichiro thought, that he couldn't bring himself to stop, even if he was ordered to by anyone that might come in on them.

"Gods, Agatha... this must be a bad heat, or a good one, depending on who you ask, heh," Ichiro muttered to Agatha as time wore on, and they kept at it, with him knotting her fairly quickly, and losing all sense of where he was.

Every time she howled in ecstasy as she came, Ichiro growled deeply and howled a bit himself as he filled her again, the lust in her not burning out, it seemed, nor him. By the time he had fucked her senseless, to the point that she had finally fainted, Ichiro's hips were so sore that he could barely move them anymore, though... if Agatha had begged him to, then he would of course. His knot was preventing him from pulling out of the now unconscious Agatha beneath him, so he instead let himself fall over to the side, where he spooned up behind her.

When she woke back up a while later, Ichiro hadn't managed to uncouple his cock from her pussy, though, he really hadn't tried too hard, and was just laying there enjoying the feeling of being inside of Agatha instead for the most part. When she clenched down around him again as she woke, Ichiro groaned softly, and gave a twitch of his hips, though they were still a bit sore from all the thrusting. Looking down at Agatha as she squirmed about with him inside of her, he felt his knot swell back up almost instantly, where he was unable to pull loose, and he reached around and grabbed both of her breasts, and squeezed them, while grinding himself against her, to make her moan and cum again.

"Still need more, Agatha?" Ichiro panted softly, after his orgasm was finally finished, waiting for her to nod or shake her head, before removing the gag so she could talk again.

After Agatha had cum again, Ichiro treated more still to the wonderful rippling of her inner walls around him, before groping her chest and making her groan and clench. Asking if she needed more, she shook her head gently, and stretched her mouth as he removed the gag, though she playfully tried to keep it.

Mouth held wide open, by a metal ring, and you didn't use it once... I'm thirsty. she said, ending in a slight gasp as she squirmed a little, waiting for him to go down. No don't take it off! I... I like it. she said, blushing heavily when she felt him fiddling with her armbinder, wanting to keep it on. We have all day... I can enjoy what I can never have... or let the others see. And you can enjoy me... whenever and however you want... she admitted, only blushing harder as she struggled Hard against her armbinder and the spreader bar, before moaning and clenching around him just as hard as she'd struggled, demonstrating how much she loved it.

If I'd ever admitted to any of this... someone would have taken advantage of me. But not you, if anything you're too nice. she teased, before crying out as the sensation of Ichiro slipping free of her made her squirm again, flopping onto her back. Thirsty she whined again, wriggling around until her head was hanging off the edge of the bed, hair a curtain below her, breasts thrust upwards and bouncing slightly as she breathed.

"Well, I was a little... you know, stuck, so I couldn't really give you a drink. Plus, I was a little worried that my knot would get caught in there, to be honest," Ichiro told Agatha, chuckling a bit at her words, and nodding when she said not to take it off. "Alright then, now I'll give you that drink," he added, maneuvering around again after finally managing to pull out of her, and preparing to give her a mouthful.

He got up as Agatha squirmed around, until her head was leaning back off the edge of the bed, and standing in front of her face, leaning over her so his cock was pressing into her mouth, while his hands mauled her breasts as he thrust in and let her taste his shaft. One of his hands drifted down her waist, tickling her the whole way, until he got to her folds, and slipped a finger or two in, teasing her, while his other hand kept at her breasts, and he thrust his hips forward to push his cock into her mouth a bit deeper. Ichiro kept this up until he couldn't hold back anymore and exploded in her mouth, though he did his best to make Agatha cum along with him.

Agatha licked her lips, and then the head of his cock as he stood in front of her, moaning softly as she parted her lips for him and he slid forward. Unable to stop him, she shivered under his fingertips, moaning softly around him as he pushed forward, before groaning loudly around him as he reached her folds, rolling her hips up into his fingers while he thrust into her mouth, her tongue swirling and dancing over his flesh.

She got her drink, Unable to push herself forward around Ichiro's knot this time since he was in control, but that didn't stop her from rolling her tongue over it as he pumped his cum down her throat.

She howled herself moments later around him, arching and squirting around his fingers before panting softly, and sighing when he slid free, sounding happy. Fucking Finally... You know how pent up you get when you can't get any dick while you pretend to be a lesbian? she whined, looking up at him and winking, before giving his cock another long lick. So? What now Lover? she asked, smirking playfully, ears perked up.

After hearing her howling around his cock in pure ecstasy as she got her drink, and another orgasm from the deal, Ichiro smirked and just kind of held himself there for a moment, letting his loins cool down just a bit, before pulling back out of her mouth. He was aching down there, but it felt amazing to say the least, and he was also glad that she hadn't managed to get his knot in her mouth, else he was certain that he'd be stuck there for the rest of the day like that.

"Well... not particularly, but I know how pent up I got while I was in the arena. No privacy either, so I couldn't even masturbate," Ichiro said, smirking back at Agatha after she finished, and shuddering when he received the lick from her. "And, I need another drink, and then back to it... I promised you an all day fucking, I believe... so all day it is," Ichiro said, chuckling a bit as he got himself some more water to drink, before wiping himself off a bit, and then moving back to the bed with Agatha and pulling her up against him as he helped her get another drink of water too, since he was pretty sure she needed it by this point, and then, Ichiro laid her back down on the bed, and got on top once again, and thrust back inside of her, intent on cooling the heat Agatha was going through as much as he could, and making her love and letting her savor, every second of it.

She got her drink, she wagged her tail, Ichiro grabbed it while he fucked her, she was knotted often and in every hole, she was so full of cum by the time they were done and passed out that the only thing left on her mind was being Ichiro's bound up cumdump for as long as she could be.

But it didn't last forever and after both of them had fucked so long, and so often over the course of the entire day, both of them slept, having passed out in the middle.

Agatha again woke up first, still bound, at some point getting her gag back on somehow. Ichiro could tell because she was under the sheets, the spreader bar laying on top of his ankles holding his down as surely as they held hers well far apart, and he woke up to the slight rub of the gags ring, and her wet tongue writhing over his cock as she slowly bobbed up and down, moaning softly around him, using only her abs to raise and lower herself in an impressive display.

As he was fully coming around, he came as well, Agatha forcing her head down and popping his knot passed the ring in the gag and behind her tooth, shuddering and whimpering in lust as she managed to get him trapped in her mouth again, constantly licking and sucking on his cock while he pumped what was left of the seed in his balls down her throat. He could see her tail wagging furiously just out from under the sheet above her shapely ass, and she winked at him as he lifted the sheet, before groaning as loudly as she could around his thick knot, the vibrations and her tongue forcing him to pulse down her throat again. He'd have to figure out what to give her to stop because she was still going, intentionally pleasuring him to keep him trapped while she swallowed constantly around his shaft.

After their quite long and fun sexy adventure for the day, in bed, Ichiro finally passed the fuck out, his hips, and his loins both very sore, to the point he could barely move. When he woke back up again, after their last rounds for the day, Ichiro saw that Agatha was already awake, and he groaned a bit as he felt her tongue wriggling all over his shaft again, and her head was bobbing up and down over him as well. When he came, which didn't take too very long, Ichiro moaned aloud, as his knot swelled up again and Agatha forced herself down to lock him inside of her mouth again.

"F-Fuck... Agatha, i-is it still not cooling off? Y-Your heat, I mean," Ichiro groaned softly to Agatha, reaching down and petting her head gently, as he tried to think of an idea to get her to stop.

Agatha just moaned around him again in a very pleasing way, and wouldn't stop tormenting him until he found the spot just behind her new ears to scratch, at which point she'd calm down a bit.

Once he was free of her, she'd wriggle intentionally into his lap and Ichiro would notice she had a heavy steel belt on around her hips, locked there. Chastity. Huh.

She would be behaving to some degree for now but it was obvious sucking him off, or him knotting her mouth again had turned her on, or there was something in the belt doing that. But she calmed down quickly enough and just cuddled into him until he was ready to do something, anything really, even if that was taking advantage of her again, the key to her belt hanging from her collar.

Finally finding a spot behind her ears to scratch and pet, Ichiro did so, and only then did he finally feel Agatha beginning to calm down a bit. It was a good thing too, because Ichiro honestly felt like he might faint from the overload of his sensitive cock. "W-What the... hell?" Ichiro asked as he noticed the chastity belt that had been placed on Agatha, his cock popping out of her mouth now finally, where he panted softly.

Once she cuddled up to him though and noticed the key to her belt hanging around her neck. "Whew, that was... r-really intense," Ichiro mumbled softly to himself, inwardly thanking Vila for their fun time, but at the same time cursing her for making Agatha like this, because now he had to handle Agatha while she was in heat, though... he was grinning like a champion.

Agatha giggled through her gag playfully and moaned whorishly for him just to watch him shiver, continuing to just be a cuddlebug, squirming in her bondage now and again to enjoy it. He knew she'd be pawing at her belt if she could.

Ichiro did shiver a bit, and was unable to keep from grinning as he lie there with her, one arm around her, while the other toyed with one of her nipples idly, teasing her to watch her shiver as well. "Do you want me to give you one more? It'll have to be the last one for now though, because I'm seriously starting to get a bit sore now," Ichiro asked Agatha softly, pinching and tugging on her nipple.

Agatha whined as he toyed with her nipples, shivering and writhing a little, moaning softly through her gag. But when he asked if she wanted one more, she looked up at him and licked the ring in her mouth slowly and seductively, groaning hungrily as she swung herself around, back to him, legs held apart by the bar, the shining belt hiding her from him, save her tight backdoor, which was still open for obvious reasons. Rather then wait for the belt, she simply dropped her front and raised her tail high, wanting that one more.

Ichiro grinned, as Agatha maneuvered back around, and it was tempting to unlock her belt, but he decided to just indulge in her ass, and slipped a finger down and inside of her, pressing it in and twisting lightly, to drive her wild, and to help loosen her up some. He didn't want to just shove inside and hurt her after all. Once she was loose enough, Ichiro positioned himself, and gently started sliding into Agatha's ass, slowly, so as not to hurt her. "Alright, one more, and I'm going to try and not knot you this time, cos we'll never get loose I'm afraid, heh," Ichiro chuckled in her ear, petting her again as he thrust in.

Back