Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Pyramid Head vs Nemesis

(stupid char limit)

Cons) Hes quite slow mentally, tentacles in the brainll do that. Tends to carry pieces to the handgun upgrade. Walks in front of a fully charged railgun...

Overall:

My Vote goes Nemesis though not my favorite of Umbrellas BOWs the ability to get up and go another round after being hit by the Rocket Launcher earns respect.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

You forgot that Pyramid Head can instantly kill you in multiple ways.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

He can instantly kill james in multiple ways.

Unless I missed something, I never finished SH2.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Let's look at this in a perverted fashion shall we?

Pyramid Head is brutal rapings correct? Brutality usually destroys chances of pregnancies....

Nemesis is tentacle rape to the death.... Pleasureable, but still you die so no pregnancies either....

Pain, and more pain? - PH
Tentacles, and death? - N

....Since, according to my fetishes, I think I would rather die then be brutally raped over and over again till I died.... So nemesis.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

You forgot that Pyramid Head can instantly kill you in multiple ways.
true he can instantly kill a normal human multiple ways, but as discussed, nemesis is not a normal human.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

(The following comes from someone who has never played either of the series in which the characters appear. I have read the wikipedia entries for both characters, read some of the Resident Evil wiki and watched the first Silent Hill played through in a let's play, though.)

Tie.

In one interpretation, Nemesis has no issues for Pyramid Head to be spawned from, so if you think of Pyramid Head as being psychological, the fight cannot occur. In another interpretation, Pyramid Head can is a normal monster and Nemesis wipes the floor with him. The only interpretation I can think of that lets Pyramid Head be his full self and also able to attack Nemesis, is if Silent Hill's god is born. This would mean the Silent Hill 'otherworld' would be made manifest, and Pyramid head would exist without the need for a host to live off.

Pyramid Head seems to be unkillable while existing from the trauma suffered by it's host, I'm going to assume that this immunity carries over when in the real world. It would not be unreasonable to assume that he is powered by the unending trauma of all the souls his god has taken. Even if he were blown up, Pyramid Head would continue to exist and likely respawn. The god is immune to all forms of damage except this one chemical, probably made up for Silent Hill, so Nemesis likely doesn't have any. Without the ability to kill either Pyramid Head directly or the god allowing him to exist, Nemesis is unable to do anything permanent about Pyramid Head.

Nemesis cannot be killed by Pyramid Head since, AFAIK, Pyramid Head only has the bigass knife and pointy hat to fight with, while Nemesis' regen lets him survive anything short of a railgun and be up again in moments. In other words, neither of them can actually kill each other, so the contest is a draw. That being said, Pyramid Head is 'more invincible' than Nemesis, who -can- die, whereas Pyramid Head will effectively continue to exist, 'as long as there is mental trauma'.

...At least, that's how I see it.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If we're talking about monsters that won't encounter each other at all fighting, then I vote on the Gravemind. Anyone want to see a flood combat form made out of Nemesis?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Waves it off insuffisient bio mass...

Same reason you never se a Lek Golo (Hunter) Flood form

Nemesis Parasite plays havok with your insides.

Too many little tentacles smaller than the infection forms...

But I wonder what would happen if you infected a Gravemind with Uroboros...

PS:Nemesis has a few 1 hit KOs of his own scattered in multiple transformations and not as restricted by a door

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If the god is born is a situation we haven't seen anything about so I don't presume to know about it. And the fact that his power is then derived from the god is the reason I didn't want to include that, just like the situation of them both being monsters inside somebody else's head, it becomes dependent on an outside character. In normal vs discussions, we try to avoid as much outside influence as possible. It's also the same reason I brought up we should leave out one of nemesis' later forms, because he absorbs another tyrant to become like that, making his power dependent on another character or another spot in the timeline.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

If we were to ignore the god making Pyramid head real, the only two options are for pyramid head to be created from Nemisis' psyche, which is impossible as he has no grief for Pyramid head to come from (unless you want to talk about the movie version?), or Pyramid Head is a non-cannon, normal physical monster, which looses him his invulnerability, allowing Nemesis to total him. The only way to give Pyramid Head all his usual powers and also let him fight Nemesis is if the otherworld is made real.

One way or another, if Pyramid Head and Nemesis fight in otherworld, or with Pyramid Head's full abilities, it's a tie. If it's the real world, they can't fight at all unless you use a non-cannon, 'reality Pyramid Head', which I would call a tie.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shepards Glen...

There "Boogeyman" is PH and in SH: Homecoming

PH makes a few appearances in the "real" world as it constantly trys to bleed into Silent Hill

Just a lake separates the two towns yet now Brahms is the only untouched connection (could be wrong didnt finish SH3 and couldnt find SH4)

PH has been in the "real" world... but... not as everyone remembers him...

SO! whos gonna buy SH: shattered memories!

I know I am!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All these points we've been bringing up, only compounds in my mind, why a series usually should not be cross-threaded. There are some that can, Resident Evil and Silent Hill not so much.

For the sake of being silly, I still say Nemisis.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Silent Hill has always had one of the stranger storylines to it, and takes multiple playthroughs to fit it all in with all the past games...

Resident Evils easy all of them have one constant, Stop Umbrella.

Storylinewise;

SH jumps around too much with its story to describe other than:

"A slow decent into Hell... or Madness... or Both?"

Biohazard started as:

"Kill the Zombies!"

and evolved into:

"Stop Evil Corporation before they finish World Domination!!!"