What's new

PUZ RPG Maker Loli [QRoss] 少女とひかり (RJ258514)

shinryu

Reputation score

No images or download links due to loli content.

A new game from QRoss, where the premise of the game is that you need to guide a girl (Erin), to the end of each stage. You play as a "light" that acts as her navigator. The game is played using the mouse and left clicking where you want her to go. Keep in mind that this game uses the RPG Maker mouse pathing, so it's going to be extremely inefficient.

She will be avoiding obstacles like horse carriages, bodies of water, large gaps in the floor, and perverts that are looking for her. At times, you'll have the opportunity to interact with objects like rocks, which you can push into paths to block enemies. Other interactables are detrimental, like cats or stuffed bear toys, which will forcibly drag Erin towards it, ignoring your command. You can avoid this by just spamming on the spot you want her to go, which will pull her back to you.

If you lose, you will be given a game over event. Afterwards, you have the opportunity to restart the stage you are at, or to go back to the world map hub. Each stage seems to have seven parts to it.

You cannot use your keyboard during the stages, except for Esc to pause, but you can use them on the world map. X or Esc brings up the menu. Z or left mouse click to select the option. From top to bottom, the menu options are:

Save
Character portrait visibility
Game Over event replay on death (If you've already seen it, you can select Skip to avoid the event)
Gallery/Event viewer
Exit to Main Menu
Close menu

Just to note, this game is EXTREMELY buggy and has issues, both graphical and programmatic, like text staying on screen even after skipping past it, enemy cones of vision staying on screen in different menus, enemy algorithms messing up, mouse pathing leading you straight to death, seemingly normal floors actually being death holes, and others.

Original OP:
a new game from QRoss
In the dark at night, the carriage goes. A girl is put on Gatagot and a

girl talks alone in a carriage other than a girl.

He is a monk and looks at such a girl from time to time.

The girl doesn't care and continues to talk to the empty space.

"Hey, where do we get along now?"
now the game play is that you are a whisp like creature and you guide the girl to the end of the stage while avoiding perverts and things that distract her for example cats if she sees one she will go i=to it regardless of the danger like deep water and horses running
by left clicking the mouse you tell her where to go
in the hub world press esc to open menus pressing esc in the stages to pause

now i seem to have a problem of not being able to go to the third stage so can anyone find out why?

Last edited by a moderator:

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To help others.

Edit:
save game, exit, reopen and relog, beat 1-7 with NO DEATHS
Profit

Last edited:

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well that worked i have no idea why though
edit: ok why can't i click the first level of stage three??? honestly this game needs a patch
menu bug, just dance between z and x, it will eventually get past it, however stage 3-3 is unbeatable.

the dude at thee end is unavoidable and instagrabs you

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So it is possible to beat 3-3, but there're a couple things to keep in mind. The game is extremely buggy, but you can actually use that to your advantage. The furthest edge of the people's cone of vision is actually a safe zone as well. This is important because even a single space of travel distance matters.

The way you get past is just patience. At some point, the bottom and top guys' cones will leave a significant enough gap for you to click directly south of the goal just before the top guy turns. The top guy will be looking up and the bottom guy will be looking right. The top guy should be completing about four complete cycles for you to be in this gap, assuming that you managed to walk through the beginning of the map without hesitation. I took the path to the far right and circled all the way around, but I believe the timing should be about the same by walking through the middle as well. You should be able to recognize the gap when both of them are looking at each other and the bottom guy looks away just before the top guy. So the sequence is something like:

Bottom guy looks left
Top guy looks right
Bottom guy looks right
Top guy looks up

You're going to want to stand in the position of the first picture while waiting for this. The moment the top guy looks up, spam your mouse directly south of the goal (You NEED to spam because the bear will attempt to drag you downwards).

Unfortunately, it seems the developer didn't think anybody could actually make it either and won't allow you to progress. Once you clear that stage, the game softlocks on a black screen. Since you can't save, you're basically completely stuck at this stage, even if you beat it.

As a final note, The OP is extremely lucky that I enjoy stealth games like this. The OP was not up to standard, but I want this thread to actually stay afloat, so I've fixed it myself.

Last edited:
OP
S

shinryu

Reputation score
So it is possible to beat 3-3, but there're a couple things to keep in mind. The game is extremely buggy, but you can actually use that to your advantage. The furthest edge of the people's cone of vision is actually a safe zone as well. This is important because even a single space of travel distance matters.

The way you get past is just patience. At some point, the bottom and top guys' cones will leave a significant enough gap for you to click directly south of the goal just before the top guy turns. The top guy will be looking up and the bottom guy will be looking right. The top guy should be completing about four complete cycles for you to be in this gap, assuming that you managed to walk through the beginning of the map without hesitation. I took the path to the far right and circled all the way around, but I believe the timing should be about the same by walking through the middle as well. You should be able to recognize the gap when both of them are looking at each other and the bottom guy looks away just before the top guy. So the sequence is something like:

Bottom guy looks left
Top guy looks right
Bottom guy looks right
Top guy looks up

You're going to want to stand in the position of the first picture while waiting for this. The moment the top guy looks up, spam your mouse directly south of the goal (You NEED to spam because the bear will attempt to drag you downwards).

Unfortunately, it seems the developer didn't think anybody could actually make it either and won't allow you to progress. Once you clear that stage, the game softlocks on a black screen. Since you can't save, you're basically completely stuck at this stage, even if you beat it.

As a final note, The OP is extremely lucky that I enjoy stealth games like this. The OP was not up to standard, but I want this thread to actually stay afloat, so I've fixed it myself.
seriously?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
No, I was lying.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bottom guy looks left
Top guy looks right
Bottom guy looks right
Top guy looks up

damn, lol

u can move the bear with some back and forths on the opposite side of the bookcase. I dont know if u should be able to but you can. might have to try to get through today at some poiint

Kain

Reputation score
I tried to open game but i keep getting error "script 'Fullscreen' line 104: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'size' for nil:NiLClass. I have same errro for game i bought /demo/ nyansite and no idea what to do i tried demo and full from dlsite

Tenma

Reputation score
On the sight bug, what an ass load of shit! That'd be like making a camera in a hallway look like it blocks the route off entirely only for you to be slip your character through along the edge. It'd completely fuck the game! That by itself is an ass load of fuck! That's not counting the fuckery that happens outside the shitty sight lines! I need a drink of some rollin rock.

Tenma

Reputation score
Okay, following the walkthough by DarkFire I got up to that point. But let me tell the biggest piece of fuckery I ever seen from a game outside of a soft lock! I clicked to restart the stage, and the character fell into a pit before the game even reloaded the stage. That's the shittest, programming I've seen! The only way I could see it could be worse is if you tried starting up the game, and you just heard the sound of the character falling into a pit before you even saw the title screen, and the game just deleted itself!

Not only that but the inconsistency, the tip on that stage is if you run through a door the guy won't catch you, but in my experience it's fucking game over before they even touch you. Shit, it'd be like if in solid snake they said you could hide yourself directly in front of enemy after they're alerted!

I could only imagine the DLsite staff sending menacing emails to QRoss.. telling them if they didn't get them this game by the mother fucking deadline, then his first born son would be put into a reality h-game scenario with DL's Chief financial officer.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
yep giving up this game,,, i just cant passthat 3-3 even with guide doesnt matter how much time i wait i dont see enough space to reach portal without that butler get me..

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I figure text might not be too helpful.

Other than a sense of achievement, there really isn't much else you can do once you actually get through this. On the bright side, it looks like a new version (1.02) was released, with bug fixes.

Edit - Nope. 1.02 doesn't fix the softlock at all.

damn, lol

u can move the bear with some back and forths on the opposite side of the bookcase. I dont know if u should be able to but you can. might have to try to get through today at some poiint
Yeah, I noticed that a couple times when I was looking around. At one point, I thought it was part of the game, because it actually started moving towards me, even when I was standing still. Freaked me out. Approaching the bear is impossible because the floor around it is bugged. Even if it looks like you're on a floor tile, it turns out it's actually a death tile and you fall.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
thx darkfire yep thats helpful... no wonder i never reached .... i didnt knew that the last line of light its considered null XD

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I figure text might not be too helpful.

Other than a sense of achievement, there really isn't much else you can do once you actually get through this. On the bright side, it looks like a new version (1.02) was released, with bug fixes.

Edit - Nope. 1.02 doesn't fix the softlock at all.

Yeah, I noticed that a couple times when I was looking around. At one point, I thought it was part of the game, because it actually started moving towards me, even when I was standing still. Freaked me out. Approaching the bear is impossible because the floor around it is bugged. Even if it looks like you're on a floor tile, it turns out it's actually a death tile and you fall.
thanks, yeah i eventually made it. It sucks tho, i have a weakness for this groups games. first one that is completely broken that i have played. liked the concept, executed horribly

All of the cg iis in the game btw, if u have rpg decrypter u can see it. It is on these forums on one of the sticky threads

Tenma

Reputation score
Fucking shit, the good scenes are behind the soft lock. The bought version may as well be an extended demo version.

PassAlong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Been dealing with A LOT of Buggy sh*t with this game. I will wait until the next patch comes out where Fullscreen isn't crap and they fix the softlock on the game. Not something I like to play full of critical errors like these.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heads up, a new update was released today with the number 1.05 wich fixed the softlock from 3-3 for me and probably fixed a few other bugs.
For some reason my progress was reset back to 3-2 even though I had saved before attempting 3-3 so it might happen to other people as well.

Edit: I managed to beat the game with surprisingly no issues this time around so the game might be properly fixed now. The rest of the game is incredibly easy though and I had to intentionally lose to get the CG's in all the stages. Maybe he made the game easier in the new patch?

Also I'm gonna mark this as a spoiler in case people want to figure out 5-3 on their own because it confused me for a bit so open at your own risk:
once you get the key you are supposed to climb the wall though the bloodstained part and NOT pass through the second door, wich is blocked by a black ball thing and from that point on you go to the finish point. Just let the autowalk guide you, it actually worked for me in this part.
5-3.png

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Oh God, yeah. The game's definitely been made easier. The pattern for the last guy in 3-3 isn't even the same anymore. And what was with most of stage 4 and 5? Half of them could be done just by literally walking in a straight line. My only deaths came from when the pathing decided to fuck with me and walk me into a pit of death.

About 5-3:
Funnily enough, I didn't even look at your spoiler when I did it myself. I accidentally clicked on the wall instead of the door, and the terrible pathing actually led me up the wall, which I had no idea I was supposed to do. But what's even more peculiar is that I proceeded to climb back down the wall and, when I tried the door, it just open for me and I just had a straight shot to the goal. I was really confused as to why this was so simple until I actually read your post. Looks like there's just unending bugs in this game.