What's new

PUZ RPG Maker Loli [QRoss] 少女とひかり (RJ258514)

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Heads up, a new update was released today with the number 1.05 wich fixed the softlock from 3-3 for me and probably fixed a few other bugs.
For some reason my progress was reset back to 3-2 even though I had saved before attempting 3-3 so it might happen to other people as well.

Edit: I managed to beat the game with surprisingly no issues this time around so the game might be properly fixed now. The rest of the game is incredibly easy though and I had to intentionally lose to get the CG's in all the stages. Maybe he made the game easier in the new patch?

Also I'm gonna mark this as a spoiler in case people want to figure out 5-3 on their own because it confused me for a bit so open at your own risk:
once you get the key you are supposed to climb the wall though the bloodstained part and NOT pass through the second door, wich is blocked by a black ball thing and from that point on you go to the finish point. Just let the autowalk guide you, it actually worked for me in this part.
View attachment 24314
Oh God, yeah. The game's definitely been made easier. The pattern for the last guy in 3-3 isn't even the same anymore. And what was with most of stage 4 and 5? Half of them could be done just by literally walking in a straight line. My only deaths came from when the pathing decided to fuck with me and walk me into a pit of death.

About 5-3:
Funnily enough, I didn't even look at your spoiler when I did it myself. I accidentally clicked on the wall instead of the door, and the terrible pathing actually led me up the wall, which I had no idea I was supposed to do. But what's even more peculiar is that I proceeded to climb back down the wall and, when I tried the door, it just open for me and I just had a straight shot to the goal. I was really confused as to why this was so simple until I actually read your post. Looks like there's just unending bugs in this game.
im glad it can be finished, might have to look for it later, couple new games out recently i gotta try first. Again this is... unheard of, (maybe?) i do not remember this many bugs in his games. maybe because of a new style of play he is trying. hopefully he goes back to arrowkeys for next game.

Mooore

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to start this game?

I keep getting a "Script 'Fullscreen' Line 104: NoMethodError Occured" message. I tried different versions but all had the same problem.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Don't remember having any problem so, here a few question and pointer :

Do you have Japanese local setting on your PC ? If no, change the unicode to Japanese and re extract the game from the archive. Then try playing the game again
Try removing Japanese and syntax from the path folder name.
Try forced admin to start the game.
Shouldn't be with the message error but try disabling your anti virus the time to start the game see if it still fail.

If it still fail, could you provide the following information :
Computer OS
Exact moment when the error message pop up (while loading title screen, after clicking on start / load....)

It's not a MV game so the RAM amount shouldn't be a problem

Mooore

Reputation score
I got it to work on my other device but not one my main one.