What's new

ACT [Quail/uzuraZanac] Seal of Lutellaria ( RJ01042384 )

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As I've read there's three cleaner scenes, but I'm missing one. I have the blowjob and the rimming (the one where you save the two cleaners), what am I missing?

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As I've read there's three cleaner scenes, but I'm missing one. I have the blowjob and the rimming (the one where you save the two cleaners), what am I missing?
There is a scene for saving one cleaner, a scene for saving two cleaners, and a scene for fucking a knocked down cleaner.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm pretty hype for this game. The last one was really fun and lots of...rather unique designs. This one seems to improve on all fronts, including bosses having actual scenes. Hopefully within a week

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Hooh, didn't know how much longer I could compose myself. Been waiting on this one since it was nothing but concepts and drawings on paper.

Here's hoping everything goes smoothly. I don't think there should be any reason for DLsite's puritans or Japanese censorship laws to smack Quail given the same phallic-style monsters were okayed in last game. But I've no idea if these reviews will be consistent with what they allow through given that one hentai minecraft game got smacked by their puritans for its phallic-shaped creeper. Yeah, I got some worries jangling around, given that was just a dick-shaped monster and what will be featured in Quail's titles will be literal dick monsters.

I might just be paranoid though, given that pixel art seems to fall under less strict guidelines despite higher resolution.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Surprised by the lack of absolute uncanny valley material they had in their last game.
That last level was an acid trip at the least.

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Typically a few days, though I don't know if DLsite staff works weekends. If they do, then it might be out by tomorrow or Sunday, if not then mid next week sometime.
Really, they can come out so soon? Following updates of similar titles, I've seen a few take as long as two weeks to be reviewed and released.

I'm hoping just to happen upon a March release, this weekend definitely feels too optimistic but I'm somewhat reassured to know it could happen any day next week.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It probably depends on the length and difficulty of the game in part, and whether or not they put in any secret areas. Because they have to review absolutely everything in the game

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It probably depends on the length and difficulty of the game in part, and whether or not they put in any secret areas. Because they have to review absolutely everything in the game
Damn, wish I knew Japanese. Sounds like a fun job to have lol.

elasahel

Reputation score
thank god it's going to be out soon, by the way I think dlsite workers don't work on weekends so if you hurry maybe we'll have the game on wednesday or thursday

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe someday Japan will wake out of their social coma, realize it's not the 1900s anymore, and throw away that ridiculously outdated law...

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
bad news, the release might be delayed a bit because our developer didn't pass the test
Ughhhhhh. Yeah, I expected this to happen in some sense. I get the laws but it's still vile as hell dlsite will give a free pass to AI art but stomp on games because the pixels aren't pixel enough.

I'm hoping it's just the dick monsters and the bosses that are the issue so all genitals don't end up blurred entirely because that'd be ridiculous.
Otherwise, I think someone should ask him to also consider uploading it to itch.io as well as dlsite. Still might have to obey Japanese laws but not to dlsite's level.

elasahel

Reputation score
Changing the subject, I have something to ask you gentlemen.
Screenshot_20230327-203906_1.png
It's about the in-game store clerk (Raf) That when the game comes out and if you buy it please send requests to make it an H scene obviously it would be implemented later but I need your support comrades.
PS: I don't put all my comment in full because it contains spoilers.