What's new

Questions about / Discussion on the new rule changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(Tbf I'm not sure exactly where GRIMHELM is from)

This "fact" doesn't hold water when you take it and apply it to eastern marketplaces.
I just took a look at steam games...
It's like western games may be exotic for them and theirs... exotic for us. What a shock... It's like, totally different cultures. Can't be! But since you moved to asia and this is western forum, please move it there. Seriously, I don't speak chinese, neither don't care what they are doing out there. I am interested in what I see here and their products, not their local market.
Yeah I'm with Jesus for the first time in my life. Pervyfantasyproductions publishes both over Patreon and on a predominantly japanese site, pixiv and it's a different audience, simply as that, you can't compare apples and oranges.
Erm... And how is that exactly a pros for mixing them? I don't like my oranges mixed with apples when I buy them, price is not the same. And your product didn't originate from Japan... You know there are Japan-made games on steam, right? You guys are making an issue out of it like 50% of DLSite is western made games... And I highly doubt it.
Neither can you compare full on paysite models like DLSite and partially free patreon projects.
We can't compare them... so we will mix them? We have been through this already. Also, partially free? You just made this statement like it applies to all of them. Oh yeah, forgot piracy is a thing. Taking it back.
Yoshi, I can respect your reasonings, but not your tendency to present your opinions as facts with little backing.
I am going to slightly correct you, just a bit. So far I said two things as facts, exactly what Jesus quoted and extra, rest are opinions.

EDIT: Also, since I like doing this and was 100% sure a little google search will drop it:
Yeah I'm with Jesus for the first time in my life.
not_the_first_time.png
https://ulmf.org/threads/patreon-subforum.10122/page-3#post-948636
So not only second, but irony... In a same type of thread... :D
Plus said, I like what Jesus said in that quote, at least it was more honest :p

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Status
Not open for further replies.