What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ラブリープリチー超愛してる/Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You] 迷宮街のグレイス(Grace's Labyrinth) ~Everyone is aiming for her ovum~( RJ309974)

OP
Dry-Drop

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seeing as how the release ETA is coming very soon in another 2 weeks or so, I think it's ok to bring the thread up again.
Was there any mention whether the save data from the trial version can be used in the finished version as well?
I've been continuing the trial and really enjoying it (just made it to the first checkpoint in the 3rd dungeon). So hope I can just continue from save once the game releases.
Hype Hype Hype!

Hmmm, as far as using the same save (trial/full) I wouldn't know, and I would be torn between guessing a yes or a no. Yes because if the game follows the story progression, then there shouldn't be an issue. No because if some elements were made available early just to showcase the game then there would be a conflict. I haven't taken the time to investigate his ci-en posts so I would suspect a coin toss at this point.

I too would hope for a save continuance, unless it would mean I would miss new developments in areas I have already cleared. Then I wouldn't mind starting all over again.
Technically you didn't get mixed up. He originally changed the ETA from June to Oct. Then earlier this month he brought the ETA forward to Sept (if no unexpected delays). His most recent post still mentions Sept so I'm assuming things are going as per his plan.

I wouldn't mind restarting as well, but let's see. Personally I'm leaning more towards being able to continue where we left off, hopefully.
I'm gonna start a fresh file anyway, now that I know I could have done things much more quickly. This buildup is freaking great, though!
CONFIRMED BY THE AUTHOR: DEMO SAVE FILE IS COMPATIBLE WITH FULL RELEASE.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
CONFIRMED BY THE AUTHOR: DEMO SAVE FILE IS COMPATIBLE WITH FULL RELEASE.
Thanks. Actually I already went ahead and tried the trial save on the release.

On a side note, they've uploaded 2 cien posts right after launch; 1 to compile bugs reported by players, and another talking about the launch and sharing a large spreadsheet of all the items & equipments in-game with descriptions. There's a lot.

kscjaya

Reputation score
anybody else getting a weird error where as soon as you start the game, the game screen goes black and you get an error saying " Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined" ?
I am continuing to get this error and looking at the ci-en, at least one more guy is also getting the same error...

hackinglegend

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anybody else getting a weird error where as soon as you start the game, the game screen goes black and you get an error saying " Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined" ?
I am continuing to get this error and looking at the ci-en, at least one more guy is also getting the same error...
The game plays fine for me, I haven't encountered any errors/bugs so far. (I have paid off all the debts)

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone ever figure out a way to deal with the flood of text in games like these? I'm getting spammed with health and mana numbers when I go into the dungeon which prevents me from reading any of the text. Textractor has the regex filter but I can't get it to work.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Anyone ever figure out a way to deal with the flood of text in games like these? I'm getting spammed with health and mana numbers when I go into the dungeon which prevents me from reading any of the text. Textractor has the regex filter but I can't get it to work.
use this translator https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/

if you are using libueles hook patcher when you go steps to hook in 1st page right botom corner you can filter text to not repeat

easy85

Reputation score
I'm conflicted about this game.
Random points:
  • I like slow corruption but getting to tits groping after 2 hours might be a little bit too slow. I started skipping text after 30 mins and rushing trough events because most of them are repeats with slight changes. Art is good, though. Animations, even minimalistic, are appreciated.
  • Rogue-like dungeon crawlers are not my thing - they just have that "lazy feel" compared to standard RPGs - just move around, loot, use items, and press Z a lot. This game has one of the best execution of this concept but the whole system still feels inferior to a traditional RPG combat (compared to games which do it properly, not just "hold Z and win"). At this points (I've beaten "ecstasy dungeon" so far) there are no events in dungeons which make them even more boring. Inventory management is a pain is the ass, too. I fully explored first two dungeons then I started powering through the 3rd because there's nothing there anyway. Tbh, dungeons are just a hurdle before you can enjoy h-events. At least the author had decency to add auto-search feature so you have complete a dungeon only once (one clear, few auto-runs and events are enough to clear the debt so far) but at the same time - there would be no need for auto-search if gameplay was more enjoyable...
  • Plot is just meh. I'm pretty sure I've seen similar thing with "contracts between people are absolute and being enforced by a deity/god" in another game. Debt-clearing story is old, too.
  • I don't like being limited to the inn. It's just inn, dungeon, inn, dungeon on constant repeat. Town is there because you visit it in prologue - why not some free time for heroine so she can explore it and potentially get involved in some shady business?
Maybe it gets better later (I'm after 3 dungeons and clearing 300k debt) but so far I'm not impressed. It's definitely good and proper translation would probably make it a lot better (there is a lot of flavour text in events) but I feel like the game is lacking in some areas.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe it gets better later (I'm after 3 dungeons and clearing 300k debt) but so far I'm not impressed. It's definitely good and proper translation would probably make it a lot better (there is a lot of flavour text in events) but I feel like the game is lacking in some areas.
I'm on the 4th one (800k) and she still has her virginity.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm conflicted about this game.
Random points:
  • I like slow corruption but getting to tits groping after 2 hours might be a little bit too slow. I started skipping text after 30 mins and rushing trough events because most of them are repeats with slight changes. Art is good, though. Animations, even minimalistic, are appreciated.
  • Rogue-like dungeon crawlers are not my thing - they just have that "lazy feel" compared to standard RPGs - just move around, loot, use items, and press Z a lot. This game has one of the best execution of this concept but the whole system still feels inferior to a traditional RPG combat (compared to games which do it properly, not just "hold Z and win"). At this points (I've beaten "ecstasy dungeon" so far) there are no events in dungeons which make them even more boring. Inventory management is a pain is the ass, too. I fully explored first two dungeons then I started powering through the 3rd because there's nothing there anyway. Tbh, dungeons are just a hurdle before you can enjoy h-events. At least the author had decency to add auto-search feature so you have complete a dungeon only once (one clear, few auto-runs and events are enough to clear the debt so far) but at the same time - there would be no need for auto-search if gameplay was more enjoyable...
  • Plot is just meh. I'm pretty sure I've seen similar thing with "contracts between people are absolute and being enforced by a deity/god" in another game. Debt-clearing story is old, too.
  • I don't like being limited to the inn. It's just inn, dungeon, inn, dungeon on constant repeat. Town is there because you visit it in prologue - why not some free time for heroine so she can explore it and potentially get involved in some shady business?
Well this is disheartening. This is exactly how I felt about the last game and I was hoping the pacing would be a bit better this time. The CG was beautiful, the dialogue both in and out of H scenes were great, but the variations and CG reuse was just abysmal because he keeps making you look at the CG you liked until you start hating it. It took me 12 hours to finally get her to lose her virginity in the last game and they had a huge party for her when she did. Everything afterward was phenomenal so I'm hoping it will be the same here once I slough through everything. Not being able to explore the town sounds like a weird missed opportunity, especially when all the girls in the town are supposed to be prostitutes until they work off their debt.

use this translator https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/

if you are using libueles hook patcher when you go steps to hook in 1st page right botom corner you can filter text to not repeat
That translator doesn't seem to work for this game because it's telling me that the text it has to upload is "too big" and that only supporters can upload the 4mb required to translate the game. The virus complaints are a bit concerning too. I was using libueles which also has a regex filter like textractor but I was having trouble trying to figure out the syntax to make it work. Like I don't know where I should but the arrows and dollar signs.

Vasyok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Me need to know how old is Grace?
This blurred scenes animated or not?
sshot-175.jpg

Last edited:

parklis2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
My demo save keeps giving me a gameover for not paying her dues no matter what, I payed them and can't talk to the guy to pay them a second timer or whatever.
Anyone has a working demo save?

Apshiama

Reputation score
1631296271574.png anyone have some issue? get cencored after 1 hour playing? how i can uncensored it again?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think Grace in the Labyrinth is an improvement over the 1st game with a lot more potential. Fingers cross in a few more years there will be a 3rd game.

GreySavik

Reputation score
is there a working MTL out there? The tool posted in the thread isn't working for me unless I am doing something wrong