What's new

RPG [RaRaRa] 世界樹と魔女と迷宮 (RJ194013)

Joshyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RaRaRa] 世界樹と魔女と迷宮

You miss thief + illusion, the most broken 1.
Speed focus - use ilusion gun create spell (dmg depend on agi)
use thief black raven or whatever name i forgot (last gun skill)
instant use - 120k x2
with ilus weapon - about 360k x2 (easy solo celcius to get her event scene)
with ilus buff + paladin speed buff - 600k x2 (1 shot last boss)
That build is the most broken in 1 vs 1 situation. Survivability is the problem for Thief+illusionist since thief is lacking in both HP and defense.
Sure, you can 1-shot almost everything but, what is about the rest of enemies?
That skill only hit 1 target at a time and no group attack for this built means you will have a hard time deal with enemies more than 3.

It is hard to go Solo for that.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That skill only hit 1 target at a time and no group attack for this built means you will have a hard time deal with enemies more than 3.
Ergh the skill is 2 random hit.
Due to super high agility, it will activated 1st than the rest.
And cmon, why you want to solo when you can put a party of 6 (active 4)

i like to use this for my MC, as i mention it let me get the celcius 1v1 event scene.
Kill plenty arena fight
and lastly i can just change it to thief / fighter anytime for the solo arena run (since u cant change 1st job unless u want to reset everything in newgame+)

If you want to play solo story run, well gluck....

Joshyan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone in earlier post said he doesn't want to create custom heroines and this game is too hard, so I listed the build that can go solo or with few people short in party. :D

My main party are Fighter+Miko, Paladin+Illusion, Sword girl+Fighter and Thief+Fighter(for dungeon explorer) or Mage+Miko(for boss fight)

They don't even need to heal in the middle of the dungeon at all.

Can wipe 5th floor's bosses in 2 turns.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know if there is a use for the fire extinguisher found on the 6th floor? It gets sorted into the important items menu, but I can't really find a use for it.

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hhh ...
I want to do partial for this game, but it seems this game is heavily updated ...
(even since few month ago) ...
I guess I have to wait another few month ...:(
It's been only a small bugfix lately. And a simple partial wouldn't break too much between versions. Pls make one if you're still interested. I'd be really thankful for it.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems liek there's a new update 1.16...

Anyone know what's the update entails?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Google translated:

* Revised contents at Ver1.16
(Application has been completed on the morning of July 18. Application to sales sites varies depending on each site)

· From Ver1.13 Fixed a bug that sometimes caused an error when the scam was born.
- Fixed a bug that behavior that occurred from Ver1.15 when surprise hits occurred was going wrong.
- Fixed a bug that when I challenge the Coliseum Master arising from Ver.

Nothing important just bug fixing

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone in earlier post said he doesn't want to create custom heroines and this game is too hard, so I listed the build that can go solo or with few people short in party. :D

My main party are Fighter+Miko, Paladin+Illusion, Sword girl+Fighter and Thief+Fighter(for dungeon explorer) or Mage+Miko(for boss fight)

They don't even need to heal in the middle of the dungeon at all.

Can wipe 5th floor's bosses in 2 turns.
I assume you're talking to me. My problem was not about surviving in the conventional way (though that can get pretty ridiculous too) but that there are some enemies that will spam 100% instant death attacks and I am not aware of anything that will protect me against that. The only solutions I can think of is to grind so hard that I can 1 shot all or most of them (cuz there are 2-3 per battle) or have custom girls so there would be more targets to go through before I game over. I am also not far enough to make any OP builds.

I have not played this game in a long long time cuz I am still waiting for all updates to be done and hopefully a partial. When I do get back, I'll probably just suck it up and create custom girls, the only reason why I didn't was cuz I am only interested in the NTR scenes and the custom girls felt too artificial to pack the amount of omph that the sword and mage girl would.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actualy each custom girl have their own personality...
What you do just altered their look (hence custom duh)

as how good they are, they are pretty much the same as those story character girl in my opinion, well maybe more skill pt due to more scene, but only abit more.
The bad part is, if you choose 1 girl... you can't do the other girl hence no xtra skill pts from the other 1

as for grinding, ergh....
I dun't know if grind help that much personaly... it felt that what help you the most is party set up and ur choice on skill.
I will say lvl do help with skill pts, but if choosing bad skill you will likely will still have fun with that (100% instant death atk), which i dun't even know where u get that from :p

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

v1.18 :
  1. 4F, heroine rape by wolf in fight, untill message has ♡♡♡
  2. 2nd area, SW has wolf hideout, when near heroine has ... message wolf hideout.jpg , if no ... need rape by wolf again
  3. to darkness forest area heroine will leave heroine leave.jpg
  4. go wolf hideout again has hscene wolf hideout2.jpg

1. after quest 泥棒を捕まえて2 vs 2 female adventurer near sister's farm, can get quest 迷子の子供たち
  2. go church talk to sister who near piano
  3. dungeon 1F NE area find and help 2 children, after help them will vs 2 female adventurer again (2 fight)
  4. go 1F tentacle help 2 female adventurer, after fight can see their badend in hscene room

nammu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks like 1.19 will be out soon or is out, I just skimmed the thread, it doesn't look like there's a consolidated walkthrough because the author is still adding stuff, but does anyone have a list of non all the non-custom characters? I think I get the basic mechanics, get quest, clear, but how do you avoid NTR if you want to?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It looks like 1.19 will be out soon or is out, I just skimmed the thread, it doesn't look like there's a consolidated walkthrough because the author is still adding stuff, but does anyone have a list of non all the non-custom characters? I think I get the basic mechanics, get quest, clear, but how do you avoid NTR if you want to?
Lol, you won't even get an ntr if you're not actively looking for it.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, can you recruit all the heriones or are there more than 5+1 custom?
You can, but you could only romance one heroines at best.

Pick more than one, and you'll have a total bad time : When you went to the inn, they'll all swarm you like hell, and god forbid if you met a girl while having another on tow for a date, you'll gonna see a whole 50% of that bar cut down thanks to their jealousy.

And no, there's no harem route whatsoever... which is pretty much a shortsight on dev's part, imho.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You can, but you could only romance one heroines at best.

Pick more than one, and you'll have a total bad time : When you went to the inn, they'll all swarm you like hell, and god forbid if you met a girl while having another on tow for a date, you'll gonna see a whole 50% of that bar cut down thanks to their jealousy.

And no, there's no harem route whatsoever... which is pretty much a shortsight on dev's part, imho.
Thank god he did that, as it means the girls are not just dumb bitches who are just gonna stand you cheating on them. This is one of the reasons why I hate harem cuz I cannot respect any girl or guy who is just gonna be cool with being cheated on. This is also the main reason why I absolutely loathe NTR haters who also love harem; the double standard, hypocrisy, and self-centeredness just enrages me. When a guy fuck a billion different girls, sometimes behind each other's backs, its awesome but when a girl even remotely looks at another guy, its rage, rage, rage (not even joking, see Aquarion Evol anime). Fuck you.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

...moving on from that shitshow, I decompiled the images in the game and found what looks like combat rape featuring non-monsters, human thugs, it seems. Does anyone know what floor those guys are, or is it a work-in-progress still?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank god he did that, as it means the girls are not just dumb bitches who are just gonna stand you cheating on them. This is one of the reasons why I hate harem cuz I cannot respect any girl or guy who is just gonna be cool with being cheated on. This is also the main reason why I absolutely loathe NTR haters who also love harem; the double standard, hypocrisy, and self-centeredness just enrages me. When a guy fuck a billion different girls, sometimes behind each other's backs, its awesome but when a girl even remotely looks at another guy, its rage, rage, rage (not even joking, see Aquarion Evol anime). Fuck you.
Well, if he really want to make it not-harem, at least make it so the girls won't actively chasing you like hound whenever you managed to raise their affection more than, say, 10%.

Also, who the fuck cares about your taste? You hate harem? You hate NTR? What are you, a fucking SJW who got too butthurt because his first gay love got stolen by another girl?

P.S. : I like Aquarion Evol. Sure, those who wish the series ended with gay-fusion between Apollo-Sirius-Toma might hate it, and the fact that Apollonius actually gave his love of life to his pet dog while he did a fusion dance with that gay feather angel, but the overall feel of the story's just damn good.

Mikono and Amata got their happy ending. Apollo and Sylvia too, so why would you fuss over that being harem and NTR? At worst, Aquarion Evol's a love dodecahedron

P.P.S. : FUCK YOU TOO

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just have to add that...
There accesory equipment that prevent the trigger of girl get jealous when u have alot affection with alot of girl.

True its anoying, but hey thats your own choice if you going for harem route.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just have to add that...
There accesory equipment that prevent the trigger of girl get jealous when u have alot affection with alot of girl.

Similar item existed in the previous game as well.

I dislike the lack of harem route in this author's game mainly because it otherwise encourages doing so (getting scenes give more SP to use, so you'd be going towards harem setting to get your party as strong as possible)

Heck, in the previous game when you use the maid NPC to check affection of the other characters, she can comment "It's a harem!"

Heck there's a scene in that game that basically punish you for going for harem
It results in you no longer able to recruit 2 characters if you trigger that scene.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just have to add that...

Cmiiw, but didn't you hafta go for new game+ first before being able to get that accessory?