What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
These are the pre-alpha demo form version 0.1 to 0.51 Tho due to Mega's listing they are in random sequence.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn question, but how do I actually play properly? I found a crystal that leads me to an RNG dungeon. I only have an attack option, despite an arrow indicating I could do something else. I pick up orbs which are clothes, seems rouge lite because I cant bring any of it back with me, and most importantly, I have zero clue how to actually initiate the hentai.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Check around town

There's a few things you can do, like part time jobs where you can get harassed and stuff.

There one dude on the West side of town at night that will give you some money for a good ol' fashioned dicc succ

Also, I'm not sure how, but I got onto some main quest line where I got a cooler sexy uniform and went into a sewer for reals and not in dream mode and fought slimes.
There was this big green slime boss that had cool H attacks and I lost to it, and like, it sort of held the MC captive with her pussy and tits all hanging out for the townsmen to grope.

Cool game if the author could actually stick it up somewhere and fucking finish it.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
There was this big green slime boss that had cool H attacks and I lost to it, and like, it sort of held the MC captive with her pussy and tits all hanging out for the townsmen to grope.
could you share a save from after that? I lost all my progress when the game crashed by talking to the panty snatcher.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Wait when was the latest demo released?

EDIT: Latest version seems to keep crashing during combat when certain CR cutins kick in with the standard slime. My old version that I deleted long ago didn't have that problem though. Anyone else getting that issue?
Seems that Im missing damage1 from the pictures folder... I guess the older versions should contain it?

Wait hold on. Theres no pictures folder. I'm guessing that the exe file was unpackaged before?

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he said that he is still making it in his twitter to some dude.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He seems having trouble on trimming down the system requirement, while he was making the game in SSD drive it runs fine, but when he tries the game on a older HDD drive it was having loading speed issue.
Tho he stated after this final trimming the demo will be out, then if everything is fine he would launch the full game.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
He seems having trouble on trimming down the system requirement, while he was making the game in SSD drive it runs fine, but when he tries the game on a older HDD drive it was having loading speed issue.
Tho he stated after this final trimming the demo will be out, then if everything is fine he would launch the full game.
It seems likely that Raredrop does not know some of the details of caching and is fetching images from disk on every frame. I've tweeted him a link to a caching script which has a good chance of fixing the issue - hopefully he's able to read it (i.e. my tweet and the documentation of the script).

EDIT: It seems caching works well.
EDIT2: And now Raredrop's got two potential solutions lined up for this issue. Depending on which one they go for, I might end up in the credits. In any case, hopefully this means full steam ahead and less time spent trimming the game.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
he tested 2 versions.
light version with less animations and HDD verison.
the script worked i think he is now checking for bugs.
excellent work habisain you got him out of the mud.
maybe the trial version and full game will come in the same month.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
he tested 2 versions.
light version with less animations and HDD verison.
the script worked i think he is now checking for bugs.
excellent work habisain you got him out of the mud.
maybe the trial version and full game will come in the same month.
Actually I'm pretty certain that there is no light version now - that was the original plan, but using a caching plugin means it's just not necessary now (and certainly not a light version and an HDD version; the light version was originally supposed to fix issues for HDDs, after all). Obviously it's far preferable to fix the issue using science rather than having to make two versions of the game.

I'd also say that it seems a tad optimistic to hope for the game this month. There's a lot of testing that needs doing, after all, and I'd be amazed if more bugs don't appear in testing. In some ways Dreameater is amazing; Raredrop is doing all of this with minimal coding knowledge . However this also means that there are very likely a lot of bugs to find.

Firerush

Reputation score
Are there any interesting updates so far? I really wish I could just follow the twitter. I'd even pay for an update feed.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Are there any interesting updates so far? I really wish I could just follow the twitter. I'd even pay for an update feed.
I don't think there's anything particularly noteworthy (i.e. there's some pictures and some animations, but that's normal). The only thing that's interesting news is an August 27th post where Raredrop said they're about 60% done with checking battle animations. It's sort of interesting to note, but not particularly useful for estimating when the game will be done (we don't know when they started checking battle animations, or indeed if there are other categories of checks that need to be done before release).

EDIT: Raredrop announced that they need the first two weeks of September to finish checking animations, and the implication seems to be that after this the game should be nearly ready.
EDIT2: Raredrop had some medical issues that delayed things, but is currently planning to release an updated demo in the week beginning 23rd September.

Last edited:

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Did we ever get any info on that possible updated demo? seems stuff was just left hanging.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not really any more info on the game.

It should be noted that the last tweet mentioning the demo translated in full would be read along the lines of "This week I'm going to hospital, next week I'll be releasing an updated demo", so that might be the reason why there's been no communications. Raredrop has had more than a few serious health problems.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
His very last report on his health issue was with blood in shit, suspecting as in lumps in colon, that was pretty much a sign of his cancer maybe returning. Lets hope it was not the case.

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That is quite unfortunate. Here's hoping his health doesn't deteriorate further.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He claims "trial next week" and that he was in the hospital for a month because of his intestines.
edit: Right, I forgot many can't see the twitter. Here's the tweet for those that can't see his posts.

来週体験版出す!からの消息不明…本当にすいませんでした。腸の調子が非常に悪く約1か月の急な入院をしてました。無事手術を終え退院することはできましたが腸閉そくの可能性があるので現在も安静が続いています。