What's new

RPG Fantia Active [raredrop100] Yume no swimmer

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I hope he doesn't rush the final product for the end of this year (the trial is fine). After all the hard work and trouble he went through, a mediocre final product would be disappointing

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a complete mess today and can't think straight for some reason so I'm having trouble translating his second tweet "ゲーム自体に手を加えるところはもうないのですが現在はPC前に長時間座ることができないため大事を取らせていただき体験版並びに製品公開を「2019年内」に変更させてください。"

First part being "I can't add any more to the game myself, but currently I can't sit in front of my PC for long periods of time" (likely because of the surgery) I'm struggling with the second half so someone correct me ", because of that I'm taking care of myself/taking my time in the trial version and product release (within 2019), please let me change it (the date?)." I'm assuming it just means things obviously are delayed because of everything that's happened and just a tweet stating that he's taking his time because of the surgery.

Last edited:

Firerush

Reputation score
Thanks for the updates everyone! I'm glad he's still with us, because it took a dark turn for a moment there. :oops:

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, what do? I just started playing what I think is the latest trial version and I have no clue what I'm doing. I've gotten a few random scenes around town but thats it.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
his health being an issue is nothing new,i just don't think he will be abled to finish the demo in december.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
His twatter account is no longer in lockdown mode so people without an account can look what he's been working on.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
In recent post on his trotter, he stated he had avoided having his anus removed, I am guessing that it was the typical colon blockage?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
In recent post on his trotter, he stated he had avoided having his anus removed, I am guessing that it was the typical colon blockage?
This may be the type of conversation you should have directly with the man himself.

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well guys, its happening: Raredrop, via Twitter, say he will release the finish Trial Version via Fantia around the first 10 days of January. Later, around March 20, the game will be released. And he will release soon a exclusive site for the game.

Lets hope his health dont give him more troubles and see him and his awesome game alive next year.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Indeed, I just noticed that. Hopefully all goes well this time (remember, we've had missed dates before).

I'll also point out this "Nipples" is on that list 19 times. That might indicate a particular focus.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Maybe it's just the machine translator but "Pure Love" is in that list... not sure about that one, its a bit too extreme for me.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Dear god, if that wasn't censored I'd have a heart attack!

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pretty sure 0.51 is the latest demo, all we're waiting for now is the final demo this onth, on the 20th, if no more delays are to be had.