What's new

ACT Abandoned [RCTR] くのいち慈櫛・八千梳 異形忍軍地獄変 / Kunoichi Itsukushi・Yachisuki : VS Variant Ninja Corps

RCTR

Reputation score
Creator! It is an honor to have you here, and thank you for your work.
I hope you like this place. ULMF is one of the biggest english-language hentai game communities.
I'm sorry about my bad english. I'm trying to use simple sentences so that Google Translate makes less mistakes.

I played your demo a long time ago, I was really sorry that you had abandoned the project. I was very happy to see you resume work.
I liked the concept of シスターさんと亡者の森 a lot. The Ryona was just right for me, I really like that many animations were really elaborate, I don't really like games where the enemy touches your character and you just enter a loop -- in your game, you saw how the nun was getting restrained / charmed, it felt more realistic because you knew why she was blocked, and sometimes you saw the situation getting worse (like the tentacles from the ground glyph grabbing first one arm and then the other). Probably my favorite animation was one with the fairies, but I also really liked the crow, the slapping tentacle, and the slime monster.

I also really liked the idea of a nun (someone pure, holy) having to fight a variety of horrible monsters. Even when the animation wasn't my favorite, I liked that there was so many different horrible things that could happen to you (petrified, turned into a mushroom, charmed, drained of blood…), made it feel like the stakes were really high. I truly hope the ninja game will still have horrible monsters, not just human opponents beating up your character with boring punches.

If I can give some constructive criticism of the old game, I think it was a bit hard to get to the animations. Keep in mind that, in this kind of game, your first objective is making good H/Ryona, and the game is less important -- because 95% of the time, players open the game to watch the animations. When I played the previous game, it was hard to get to the monster I wanted to see, because sometimes another monster would catch me, sometimes I got the wrong animation… it is hard to kill the monster I don't want and save the one I want to grab me, sometimes a hard monster makes it hard to progress (giant worms near the end). Also, when the nun got weaker and I could not free myself in time, that was not a bad idea because it helped make it more real, but I think it's better not to do it, because it made it hard to see the animations I wanted. Please consider adding a gallery, it's probably the easiest solution.

The game was nice with this level of Ryona, I prefer it like this. If you want to add H-elements, though, I would be ok too, I'm curious to see what you would do! Don't look at what I like, look at what you like -- and, especially, look at what would sell the game. But be careful, because I don't think Steam sells games with Ryona content. You might be more successful with Patreon, Dlsite, Enty, or even just selling the game with PayPal. I saw hentai games sold on Humble Bundle, so maybe that works -- but I think it was not in the store, just the creator selling it.

Thanks a lot for coming here. Good luck with the game, I'm very happy you visited us.
∑(b"≧ᗨ≦)b" Thank you~♪ I read the impression of my game with your wonderful long sentences. I am very happy♥

The enemy character appearing in this game from now on, plans to increase various people who are not in the form of human beings. If you like my previous work, you probably will like it.

(//"≡◡≡”)b"✧ Please be assured that the gallery mode you can encounter in this game and watch the ryona scene you saw will be present in this game properly.

The comments I have given you and everyone's comments and impressions of my previous work are definitely vital to my production. I will do my best till the completion of this game!

jj∞」╹v^)b"{ Thank you again! }"d⎿(^◡╹∞ ゝ

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Creator! It is an honor to have you here, and thank you for your work.
I hope you like this place. ULMF is one of the biggest english-language hentai game communities.
I'm sorry about my bad english. I'm trying to use simple sentences so that Google Translate makes less mistakes.

I played your demo a long time ago, I was really sorry that you had abandoned the project. I was very happy to see you resume work.
I liked the concept of シスターさんと亡者の森 a lot. The Ryona was just right for me, I really like that many animations were really elaborate, I don't really like games where the enemy touches your character and you just enter a loop -- in your game, you saw how the nun was getting restrained / charmed, it felt more realistic because you knew why she was blocked, and sometimes you saw the situation getting worse (like the tentacles from the ground glyph grabbing first one arm and then the other). Probably my favorite animation was one with the fairies, but I also really liked the crow, the slapping tentacle, and the slime monster.

I also really liked the idea of a nun (someone pure, holy) having to fight a variety of horrible monsters. Even when the animation wasn't my favorite, I liked that there was so many different horrible things that could happen to you (petrified, turned into a mushroom, charmed, drained of blood…), made it feel like the stakes were really high. I truly hope the ninja game will still have horrible monsters, not just human opponents beating up your character with boring punches.

If I can give some constructive criticism of the old game, I think it was a bit hard to get to the animations. Keep in mind that, in this kind of game, your first objective is making good H/Ryona, and the game is less important -- because 95% of the time, players open the game to watch the animations. When I played the previous game, it was hard to get to the monster I wanted to see, because sometimes another monster would catch me, sometimes I got the wrong animation… it is hard to kill the monster I don't want and save the one I want to grab me, sometimes a hard monster makes it hard to progress (giant worms near the end). Also, when the nun got weaker and I could not free myself in time, that was not a bad idea because it helped make it more real, but I think it's better not to do it, because it made it hard to see the animations I wanted. Please consider adding a gallery, it's probably the easiest solution.

The game was nice with this level of Ryona, I prefer it like this. If you want to add H-elements, though, I would be ok too, I'm curious to see what you would do! Don't look at what I like, look at what you like -- and, especially, look at what would sell the game. But be careful, because I don't think Steam sells games with Ryona content. You might be more successful with Patreon, Dlsite, Enty, or even just selling the game with PayPal. I saw hentai games sold on Humble Bundle, so maybe that works -- but I think it was not in the store, just the creator selling it.

Thanks a lot for coming here. Good luck with the game, I'm very happy you visited us.
Agreed, it's rare to find game with such realistic animation!

RCTR

Reputation score
💻("≡x≡”;)💦 My production speed is very slow, but it is progressing steadily. I will keep you waiting long until the completion of my game, please understand...💦

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
💻("≡x≡”;)💦 My production speed is very slow, but it is progressing steadily. I will keep you waiting long until the completion of my game, please understand...💦
Can't wait to see any grab attack they have in store :D

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Oh, haha. I've actually been keeping up with this game on the author's twitter, but I didn't realize the thread talking about their previous game merged into talking about their newer game. Well, guess I have two things to check on now. Can't wait to see what will be included. I loved all the variety of attacks and game overs from the first game.

RCTR

Reputation score
Can't wait to see any grab attack they have in store :D
(//≧ᗜ≦)+.* Thank you~! I think that I will make time to spend a lot of time on attacks that bind players in this game, so I decided to make other elements first. I will do my best to make something satisfying to everyone watching here!

Oh, haha. I've actually been keeping up with this game on the author's twitter, but I didn't realize the thread talking about their previous game merged into talking about their newer game. Well, guess I have two things to check on now. Can't wait to see what will be included. I loved all the variety of attacks and game overs from the first game.
(//≧ᗜ≦)+.* Oh, thank you very much for seeing my Twitter! If you liked the first game, I will do my best to make more satisfied things~!

OP
cybeast

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
(//≧ᗜ≦)+.* Thank you~! I think that I will make time to spend a lot of time on attacks that bind players in this game, so I decided to make other elements first. I will do my best to make something satisfying to everyone watching here!
/QUOTE]

PLEASE DO MAKE THE BEST GRAB <3

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy moly. How did I just find this? I'm kind of really sad that I missed it the first time around, since, well. Obviously it seems like it's totally gone now, so there's nothing to try until the new version comes out, and as a... l-let's say tentative ryona admirer I was actually really curious reading through the descriptions of the grabs. I'm looking forward to the new version, but, well, since the creator's here I have to at least hazard the ask. Is there any chance that the old demo will be reuploaded any time before a demo on the new version? If it's down to watching the thread and patience then it's no rush at all, I can deal. But... well. You know. Curious. :p

RCTR

Reputation score
Holy moly. How did I just find this? I'm kind of really sad that I missed it the first time around, since, well. Obviously it seems like it's totally gone now, so there's nothing to try until the new version comes out, and as a... l-let's say tentative ryona admirer I was actually really curious reading through the descriptions of the grabs. I'm looking forward to the new version, but, well, since the creator's here I have to at least hazard the ask. Is there any chance that the old demo will be reuploaded any time before a demo on the new version? If it's down to watching the thread and patience then it's no rush at all, I can deal. But... well. You know. Curious. :p
(//"≡w≡”)🎮Thank you for your reply! As there are many places I want to rebuild in the previous version of this game, I will not upload it again, I am sorry. However, if you enjoyed it, I think that you will enjoy the current version of the game, which is surely rebuilt, so please wait for completion...💦

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Will you at least add the old outfit in the current version? I honestly liked the original girl's design much more, but the new one's mechanics look better.

RCTR

Reputation score
Will you at least add the old outfit in the current version? I honestly liked the original girl's design much more, but the new one's mechanics look better.
(//"≡◡≡”)ゞ Thank you~♪ I have reworked the world setting of this game from the beginning, so there are no plans to add the costumes of the previous version now ... I'm sorry.💦 I will think about what to do after all this game is completed once in the meantime.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Ah, that's a shame, but understandable. Just one more question. What is the name of the new game? I'm having trouble translating your blog to find it. I want to update this thread so it is about that new one as well.

RCTR

Reputation score
Ah, that's a shame, but understandable. Just one more question. What is the name of the new game? I'm having trouble translating your blog to find it. I want to update this thread so it is about that new one as well.
(//"≡◡≡”)💭The title of the newer game I am making now is 『くのいち慈櫛・八千梳 異形忍軍地獄変(Kunoichi Itsukushi・Yachisuki Igyo ningun jigokuhen) 』 if it is Japanese notation, " Kunoichi Itsukushi・Yachisuki : VS Variant Ninja Corps " will be the notation in English. gametitle.png