What's new

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island

If his 3d models aren't impressive then i don't know what is, only some SFM animations compare, other 3d patreon games are just meh in comparison, even skyrim with bunch of sexlab mods is weak.

You're assuming that finding help is just a matter of days yet Hentai Writer spent months replacing coder, Breeding Season died because of lazy coder, there's few other projects that got stale/vanquished because they didn't get coder/artist. So obviously having bad help is worse than doing alone.

And Radamz wants to do voice acting, that could easily eat years worth of his patron money if every girl gets different actress.
Nicely put, mate. :cool:

Lastly any question you have can be sent to him, he makes Q&A quite often on his site.
Oh yeah, this too.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

MGI is by far the best H-Game I've seen on Patreon. He makes and rigs his own models and they look great. Other games will just use 3D Custom Girl or something. The demos have mostly played great too. Didn't feel weird walking around and I never got angry at the camera or something (just that damned crab quest). He's adding a bunch of fun little things like cellphones, bug hunting, inventory system, multiple endings, and plans on adding more girls and voice acting to it. Heck, it's even got VR support.

It's a very ambitious project and he's doing pretty well so far. I have absolutely no problem continuing to fund it. I would LOVE if he put out more demos too but a lot of the things he's doing can't just be done in a day. Hoping for one this month, though. I think he's uploading a Day 2 build this month and then working on the full Demo 2 which will allow us to play through multiple days.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score

Okay... i need to straighten something...

Were you two talking about the same thing?

Cuz Mogi Patreon's didn't reach 20.000$ at all and MGI doesn't do any merchandise at all...

Oh, and tempa5, it's naive of you to think a Patreon's income is synonymous to the creator's productivity and quality.
I was talking about Mogi and NOT MGI, and the merchandise I mentioned was this: .
Although I am not sure if it was released to the public in the end or not....
And I'm pretty sure there was something else I saw being made as a side project.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was talking about Mogi and NOT MGI, and the merchandise I mentioned was this: .
And I'm pretty sure there was something else I saw being made as a side project.
huuu uhhh cringy...

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

hey friend, let's play a card game based on a hentai game we both probably fapped on...

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey friend, let's play a card game based on a hentai game we both probably fapped on...
Heh, talking about real-world monstergirl card-game, i like better anyway.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

IIRC that "side project" was actually a few things. Some merchandise such as posters, mousepads, etc. There was also a "demo" of a fighting game between Voms and a Pumpkin girl that had an h-loss already in the main game. I almost expect the project to die any day now...

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Currently finishing a huge a build that will be soon up on Patreon.

After that build is done, demo2 will be pretty close to completion and it will be published publicly a month after the Patreon release :)

So, no dates but it's not too far off.

Seriously...
Also he updates his patreon rarely. :(
Seriously...
Seriously...
Seriously...
uh oh

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Currently finishing a huge a build that will be soon up on Patreon.

After that build is done, demo2 will be pretty close to completion and it will be published publicly a month after the Patreon release :)

So, no dates but it's not too far off.

uh oh

Image snip
I have to say that's not surprising from what some I've seen of those I've supported in the past. Also you have set yourself a lot of work to do so full demo updates and the game would take more than a while even with a team.

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to say that's not surprising from what some I've seen of those I've supported in the past. Also you have set yourself a lot of work to do so full demo updates and the game would take more than a while even with a team.
Please show me those creators that belong to the 1% more active (If that bracket even exists), I'm curious :).

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Please show me those creators that belong to the 1% more active (If that bracket even exists), I'm curious :).
Uh just to confirm I was saying that it was good what you've been doing and I was not meaning to be insulting......but one that I think are quite active are Octopussy, sourjelly, MenZ Studio, ViperV and Kerni but I wouldn't say they are 1% as they are weekly posters usually and there's a lot of creators so it's quite easy to miss people and for each percentage to be containing a lot.

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh just to confirm I was saying that it was good what you've been doing and I was not meaning to be insulting......but one that I think are quite active are Octopussy, sourjelly, MenZ Studio, ViperV and Kerni but I wouldn't say they are 1% as they are weekly posters usually and there's a lot of creators so it's quite easy to miss people and for each percentage to be containing a lot.
Oh, I misunderstood what you were saying, sorry about that. :eek:

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New build out for Patreons.
It covers Day two ( has 1 Lewd scene Renge + an update in animation to existing one, Mako)

Well what did i expect. I guess i will just cancel my pledge and wait for the full game to be released ( 201
8?). As it is now there is faaar to little content in the demo to make it worth 5$.:(

I mean he said that he prefers working alone which does not really help at all...

Real Talk:
Chracter Art VERY GOOD
Character Models VERY GOOD aswell.:D

However::(
still no music? ( feels just wrong going through the town/woods without something)
Animation ( Walking, building) bad, the Lewd animations were ok. Liked the updated Mako.
No Map ( get lost all the time while in Town)
Items that are required to progress the game should be made i dont know shiny? easier to spot?
Sound Effects needed! ( shooting bow for example)
No Cum animation/sound!
The whoele scene/event was very short in day 2. finished in what 5-10 minutes?

But mostly there needs to be more content!:cool:

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He mentioned in the email i got back in December about sending out the link to the new build to people who wasn't able to maintain the pledge but i don't see anything. :confused:

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New build out for Patreons.
It covers Day two ( has 1 Lewd scene Renge + an update in animation to existing one, Mako)

Well what did i expect. I guess i will just cancel my pledge and wait for the full game to be released ( 201
8?). As it is now there is faaar to little content in the demo to make it worth 5$.:(

I mean he said that he prefers working alone which does not really help at all...

Real Talk:
Chracter Art VERY GOOD
Character Models VERY GOOD aswell.:D

However::(
still no music? ( feels just wrong going through the town/woods without something)
Animation ( Walking, building) bad, the Lewd animations were ok. Liked the updated Mako.
No Map ( get lost all the time while in Town)
Items that are required to progress the game should be made i dont know shiny? easier to spot?
Sound Effects needed! ( shooting bow for example)
No Cum animation/sound!
The whoele scene/event was very short in day 2. finished in what 5-10 minutes?

But mostly there needs to be more content!:cool:
I don't know what you expected from a 3D game. A single scene takes more work than an entire visual novel (minus writing, of course).
There is gonna be music and sound effects in demo 2, I'm just waiting for music guy.

OP
Redamz

Redamz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He mentioned in the email i got back in December about sending out the link to the new build to people who wasn't able to maintain the pledge but i don't see anything. :confused:
I have to make sure there are no major bugs and the VR build is ready before sending the messages, please wait a bit.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Couple bugs I noticed:

Finishing the "Saving Sis" forest event, and then walking back to the forest when you are able to move about in town, restarts the "Saving Sis" event, only this time it's broken. What I expected was to be able to go back to the forest to hunt more bugs or something.

Same thing with the Beach. If I do the Mako scene, then once I'm back in town, decide to go back to the beach and I walk into the "event trigger" area, it does the whole Mako scene over again. This obviously shouldn't happen, but I did enjoy it more because I liked the way it looked at sunset. I wanted to go back to the beach to hunt more fish and get more crabs.

After I saw the scene of Suzu leaving, and Faranne asked what I was doing there, the scene turned white and stayed that way. I had to restart and avoid the scene altogether or else I'd get the same white screen bug again.

Things I'd love to see implemented in the future:
1. A target reticle when using the crossbow. It's not really needed, but it would help. There's a certain bit added to the immersion when there isn't a targeting crosshair, but I think the functionality of the reticle would help save my sanity when trying to hit bugs.

2. I'd love if it time stopped while I had the inventory open. I'd also love it if items stacked, so it would say I had Log x5 instead of each log taking up an inventory spot, but I can also see why you wouldn't want it that way.

3. Please put the sisters in the same spot for their shops. I was actually getting frustrated because I couldn't figure out how to sell things. I only found out later when I was exploring on my own, and saw them standing next to each other upstairs, that you had to talk to the other sister to sell.. and that she would be somewhere else.

4. Let me play with Faranne after the Mushroom scene. (This is kinda jokingly, as I assume you already have something else planned given what she said and the tooltip on the Red Mushrooms)

5. A map, but not one that just shows everything right from the start. I imagine Ophelia would maybe put something in your phone that creates a map of the island as you explore it. I don't wanna open the map on Day 1 and see "Sunshard Forest" or w/e it was called because that kind of kills the fun for me. I'd want to see "Sunshard Forest" on the map after I learn that it exists in the game and I've spent time there, such as after the whole episode with the Kitsune Sisters.

6. Whenever you add music, sound fx, and voice acting, please let us turn down things if we want. I usually don't like playing with game music, and if there's gonna be voice acting and it's in English, I'm going to want to turn that down too because I'm a weeaboo degenerate.

Overall, I'm still a fan. To me, I'm not paying 5$ for a demo like that other guy said. I'm paying 5$ a month because I support the game and what you're trying to accomplish, which is the whole point of Patreon isn't it?
Keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon. Add a Alraune or Holstaurus. I think you turned down the idea of the demon-type girls like Succubi, but I like those too. I know you don't take requests so I'll just eagerly away for the next vote (if there is one) and hopefully the one I want wins.

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Couple bugs I noticed:
"To me, I'm not paying 5$ for a demo like that other guy said. I'm paying 5$ a month because I support the game and what you're trying to accomplish, which is the whole point of Patreon isn't it?"
THIS

Otherwise it would be a kickstarter. Game is coming out pretty solid, i don't see why people like to hate so much on something they enjoy. Demos are great for showing people that you still care and there IS progress, which has been shown. They are not supposed to be full games.

Keep up the good work, i dont care if i have to wait 10 years, at least I'll get something I enjoy. I would give my entire life for a Dark souls + Monster Hunter online mashup, and play it when im 65 years old.

Spawni

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to make sure there are no major bugs and the VR build is ready before sending the messages, please wait a bit.
Gotcha, thanks for the quick response. :)