What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Updated October 2nd] Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.06.D8 *Public Versio

Was wondering on Tara's other clothes besides her school outfit and slut dress. She looked pretty good in her other clothes and would be interesting to see Tara slowly wear more revealing clothes.
I do plan on having some scenes where Tara is wearing different clothes, but I don't know yet if there will be another outfit that she changes into as her default. It gets pretty crazy the amount of work involved if I need to create a scene with multiple types of clothing depending on what the player is wearing at the time.

I agree another (naught) set of clothes would be nice. she has been wearing the dress for some days now ;-)

Although the slut dress is already quite revealing, somehow i personally not a big fan of the dress. Not really sure what i dislike about it Maybe it's the color or the pattern. That said it's not a major point to me.
For me the dress is great because it has a lot of options for posing it in fun ways. The original school outfit did as well and that is one of the main things I look for when checking out new clothing for her so that I can make some nice looking images with her being exposed.

I've learned more now and I would probably have made some adjustments to the dress color and shine if I had it to do over again. I'm still pretty happy with what I have done so far since this is my first foray into creating an adult game with erotic artwork and the great response I have had from all of you!

Last edited:

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated October 2nd] Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.06.D8 *Public Versio

How many different people can Tara have sex with by the latest update?

I like your pic of the 3 girls you posted, hot!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How many different people can Tara have sex with by the latest update?

I like your pic of the 3 girls you posted, hot!
Hmmm, I'll have to figure that out and put it in spoilers for those who would rather find out on their own...

Bernal is first obviously with the animated blowjob
Sinius is next with the Translocatum event and then later he has a lot more scenes with her
Quite a few with the Grand Master
Bridget of course
The Warhound bestiality scenes
Goblin/Invigilator event
Tentacle fun in a few Potions classes
Morton gets involved when Tara needs some 'assistance'
All of the teachers have some scenes with Tara now, either directly or from some task that they give to her
Bryce has some fun after Sinius tells Tara to take care of him

I think that is everything so far, but I may have forgotten something :D

Glad you liked the image I made for hitting one of my Patreon goals. I may work on Bridget's pose at some point but I am focused on completing the next beta to send out to my testers right now.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.07.D9) today!

Download link is on my page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree near the entrance and activate the wall to the left of the tree which will skip to the end of the class.
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

There are 7 major new scenes and one of them is only accessible depending on some previous choices you have made.

Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.

Enjoy!
Reepyr

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated November 3rd] Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.07.D9 *Public Versi

Hey reepyr, thanks for answering my question about how many different people are possible to see scenes with and for the new update!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Updated November 3rd] Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.07.D9 *Public Versi

I know that somewhere back in this thread I had mentioned a scene I had in mind that I was reeeaaallly looking forward to creating, but I had to wait until some other events had taken place. Well, it's finally here and I am working on the images today!

I won't be sharing any spoilers or even any hints other than this particular scene follows logically from some previous event and it should be pretty damn funny! :D

I won't confirm if anyone figures out what I am up to until after the release comes out, but anyone have a guess?

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm guessing it will have something to do with the Transmutation spell.

Slayersz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see that you had the conversation with your wife :eek:

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I see that you had the conversation with your wife :eek:
Hehe, yes I did. It wasn't really much of an issue, she is pretty great actually!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.07.D9 *Public Version* [Updated November 3

Is there going to be more then one way for Tara to get pregnant or is it only going to be from the students. Love the game! Can't wait for next update!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.07.D9 *Public Version* [Updated November 3

Is there going to be more then one way for Tara to get pregnant or is it only going to be from the students. Love the game! Can't wait for next update!
I haven't yet decided what will happen as far as birth and children are concerned, but there are certainly going to be quite a few potential fathers by the end of the game. :D

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't yet decided what will happen as far as birth and children are concerned, but there are certainly going to be quite a few potential fathers by the end of the game. :D
ok! ^ ^

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New public release v0.08.D10 is available at the top of my page!

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

There are 4 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out although it is possible to avoid 2 of them if you choose.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure)
Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.

If you have detention for the 2nd time in the game the scene may not auto-start when you arrive in the dungeon, just activate the gate right above where you arrive and it will begin the scene.

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.08.D10 *Public Version* [Updated December

I almost missed this, thanks for the update Reepyr!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.08.D10 *Public Version* [Updated December

Sinius had Tara put on a special outfit to wish everyone Happy Holidays! (Although, it looks like he just wants to check out her ass)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Merry Christmas Reepyr and Tara. Lets hope she gets a nice Christmas with lots of love, at least this one day! we can continue the corruption after :D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Merry Christmas Reepyr and Tara. Lets hope she gets a nice Christmas with lots of love, at least this one day! we can continue the corruption after :D
Hehe, I'm right there with you in allowing her one day off. :D

nirolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game! Continue the good work.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Great game! Continue the good work.
Thanks Nirolf, I really appreciate hearing when someone enjoys what I have created so far!

Last edited:
OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just released the beta version out to my testing team so a new public update will be available here in the semi-near future. Just depends on how many bugs I need to take care of in this latest release. :D