What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.08.D10 *Public Version* [Updated December

i read in your patronpage (about the milestone)
Code:
I will have 'the conversation' with my wife
how will u be able to confess that you have been fooling with Tara all this time! :p
im sure she want to see this project and im sure she will compare Tara and ask, why her?! :D

i really appreciate your game, very fun to play. im also very glad that you keep going and continue working on your game.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.08.D10 *Public Version* [Updated December

i read in your patronpage (about the milestone)
Code:
I will have 'the conversation' with my wife
how will u be able to confess that you have been fooling with Tara all this time! :p
im sure she want to see this project and im sure she will compare Tara and ask, why her?! :D

i really appreciate your game, very fun to play. im also very glad that you keep going and continue working on your game.
My wife is pretty cool with all of this although it was a whole new world for her!

Hell, she actually plays through the latest content to double check me for typos, spelling, word usage, etc. Every once in a while I even get a bonus for putting together a scene she really likes. :D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.29.D11) today!

Download link is on my page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3 times is the trigger for 4 of them.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure).
Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.
Definitely go to bed at the end of the day to see something...unusual. :)

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Enjoy!
Reepyr

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I am sharing the next free public release (v0.29.D11) today!

Download link is on my page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D. Enjoy!

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3 times is the trigger for 4 of them.
The original Bernal Blowjob scene has been redone with animations which you can see in a new game, or by going into the recall room and watching it there (top right figure).
Recollection room added and it should be accurate all the way up through the latest content for this version.
Definitely go to bed at the end of the day to see something...unusual. :)

*Quick reminders*
1. If there are any fetishes that you DON'T want to see, make sure to activate the fetish book in your inventory and disable whatever content you would rather avoid.
2. You should have a 'Homework Log' in your inventory that will let you see your current status on whether you have completed current assignments as well as how many you have failed so far.
3. Enter Tara's room once and you will find a Diary in her inventory that gives a basic breakdown of her current sexual experience. This will be expanded on as time permits.
4. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
5. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Enjoy!
Reepyr

just wondering if there is an cg room or will come one? keep the work up :D

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just wondering if there is an cg room or will come one? keep the work up :D
The Recall Room is accessible in Tara's room at any time during your play through and you can review scenes that you have already unlocked as well as getting some hints on how to unlock other scenes.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.29.D11 *Public Version* [Updated January 2

thx for the latest version reepyr.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.29.D11 *Public Version* [Updated January 2

good work! nice to get a new public release.
getting better and better for each day! :)

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

good work! nice to get a new public release.
getting better and better for each day! :)
Thanks Torkenstiem and 1baka, I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying the new content.

Last edited:

SStorm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, I really loved the animation class failed homework scene. Damn!

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since I just passed my 1 year anniversary of releasing the demo for Adventures of Tara, I decided to change the reward tiers on Patreon.
The major changes are,

$20 - Beta version access, unlocked cheat save files, occasional bonus images
$10 - Latest version of the game (currently v0.80.D15 through Day 15)
$5 - 2nd Latest version
$1 - 3rd latest version

By having more beta testers this should help me to find the odd bugs that can crop up depending on different player choices and make the game as bullet proof as I can.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I forgot that by taking out one price level of the pledge tiers I should share another release as the next public version. Here is v0.30.D12 with the content up through Day 12, enjoy!

Download link is on my page and it is right at the top so you don't even have to read anything I wrote on my creator page if you don't want to :D.

There are 6 major new scenes added in this update and they all should be pretty easy to figure out, missing homework 3+ times is the main trigger.
All scenes should be updated in the recall room up to the most current content.
To see what happened to Tara on the night of Day 11, check out for a free download of her 2D adventure!

*Quick reminders*
3. If you choose to do a full run through the game from the beginning, I made a shortcut through the potion classes on Day 3 and 4 so that you don't have to do them every time. When you first enter the forest just go around the tree and activate the wall to the left of the tree which should skip to the end of the class.*
4. I would highly recommend NOT being in Full screen mode when watching any scenes with animations like the Bernal blowjob one. Movies don't get automatically resized to fill the full screen.

Reepyr

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.30.D12 *Public Version* [Update February 1

I played the very early stuff. The look of it was great, but it was yet another game filled with a protagonist who either gets raped or forced into sexual situations.

Not good man.

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game v0.30.D12 *Public Version* [Update February 1

Looked at the thread and saw it's a corruption game, so it "Rustle My Jimmies"
then played the game and had a pleasurable corruption.

Now exited for the completion of the game !!!

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, not sure how I missed this one for so long...

I would like to offer my appreciation for the quality of the CGs used here, especially the clothing - speaking as somebody with a passing familiarity with 3D modeling, getting cloth to not look like pure plastic is quite difficult. Getting it to not look like plastic while also draping on the body in something remotely resembling a realistic fashion is even more challenging.

From a writing perspective, I enjoy that she both A. "deserves" a wake-up call for how obnoxious she's been to other people, and B. how her personality doesn't change overnight. There are a couple times where the transition is a little bumpy, but I think that's more a side effect of how many different ways it's possible to have her progress through the story, even with an entire branch cut off.

I am impressed by the quality of work here and look forward to further developments.

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

thx reepyr
Quite welcome.

I played the very early stuff. The look of it was great, but it was yet another game filled with a protagonist who either gets raped or forced into sexual situations.

Not good man.
Sorry to hear that this isn't your type of game, I did make sure to include the fetishes in the OP so that you could have avoided it since you don't like blackmail type sexual situations.

Looked at the thread and saw it's a corruption game, so it "Rustle My Jimmies"
then played the game and had a pleasurable corruption.

Now exited for the completion of the game !!!
I am definitely getting closer to the end of the Sinius route. At the moment I am thinking graduation will be on Day 21 although it is possible that will change if something comes up.

I am currently implementing a skip scene function to allow the player to speed through the game and skip scenes that they have seen in any previous play through. Should make replaying it to find other scenes much easier. Thanks for letting me know you enjoyed it!

Hmm, not sure how I missed this one for so long...

I would like to offer my appreciation for the quality of the CGs used here, especially the clothing - speaking as somebody with a passing familiarity with 3D modeling, getting cloth to not look like pure plastic is quite difficult. Getting it to not look like plastic while also draping on the body in something remotely resembling a realistic fashion is even more challenging.

From a writing perspective, I enjoy that she both A. "deserves" a wake-up call for how obnoxious she's been to other people, and B. how her personality doesn't change overnight. There are a couple times where the transition is a little bumpy, but I think that's more a side effect of how many different ways it's possible to have her progress through the story, even with an entire branch cut off.

I am impressed by the quality of work here and look forward to further developments.
Thanks PeanutGallery! I do my best to get the CG images to look the way I want and you are certainly correct that clothing can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. I can't even count how many times I have re-done images once I notice something that doesn't look right to me. :D

If you have any examples of some bumpy dialogue or story jumps I'd love to know your thoughts in case it is something that I could improve. Depends on if it would require a major overhaul, or just some minor adjustments that I could make easily.

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quite welcome.

Sorry to hear that this isn't your type of game, I did make sure to include the fetishes in the OP so that you could have avoided it since you don't like blackmail type sexual situations.
Its not your fault at all mate. As you said you mentioned it in the first post. It was just me liking the look of the character that I bypassed the info and went straight to she was she was gonna look like naked :p

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you have any examples of some bumpy dialogue or story jumps I'd love to know your thoughts in case it is something that I could improve. Depends on if it would require a major overhaul, or just some minor adjustments that I could make easily.
So I went back and looked at it, and I think I figured out what bugged me - her first scene with Sinius in the downstairs room seemed very underwhelming in terms of emotional impact, but then I realized it was right after a placeholder from the previous night. Presumably the placeholder is the first time?

OP
Reepyr

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Its not your fault at all mate. As you said you mentioned it in the first post. It was just me liking the look of the character that I bypassed the info and went straight to she was she was gonna look like naked :p
Hehe, ok cool. Just didn't want you to feel I hadn't given a good enough description of the themes in the game.

So I went back and looked at it, and I think I figured out what bugged me - her first scene with Sinius in the downstairs room seemed very underwhelming in terms of emotional impact, but then I realized it was right after a placeholder from the previous night. Presumably the placeholder is the first time?
Hmm, so are you talking about when Tara has to go talk to Sinius on the morning of Day 3? When he tells her to find someone to flash sometime during the day?

PeanutGallery

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, so are you talking about when Tara has to go talk to Sinius on the morning of Day 3? When he tells her to find someone to flash sometime during the day?
Nah, it's on, like, day... nine? Shoot. I'm on the wrong PC at the moment so I can't check. I'll go through it later to confirm. It's definitely before her father arrives.

The order I recall went something like this:
- Upside-down blowjob on bed on previous day
- Placeholder scene at night in her room
- Sex in the morning

And the transition felt... awkward. That's all. I'll give more precise feedback when I'm less busy in the shop.