What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.1] updated [2/19]

Long time lurker, first time poster. Had to make an account to give appreciation for this demo as it shows the potential for becoming a great game because of a few things that I appreciate.

Well defined main character personality. You know what type of person she is right off the bat and she isn't the normal cookie cutter protagonist.

Excellent renders! I don't always like 3D image games but I have to agree with some of the previous posters that these are at the top of what is available.

The writing is in real English. This game medium is about artwork, writing and gameplay. I don't know how your gameplay will turn out since the demo is pretty linear but the artwork and writing are a refreshing change from 'almost English'.

It appears that you are putting out updates regularly, unlike other Patreon's who shall remain nameless, so I feel comfortable enough that I will be supporting you before the end of this month.

One question, is Tara going to be the main focus for the entire game or are other characters going to be introduced or focused on as well?

Long time lurker, first time poster. Had to make an account to give appreciation for this demo as it shows the potential for becoming a great game because of a few things that I appreciate.

Well defined main character personality. You know what type of person she is right off the bat and she isn't the normal cookie cutter protagonist.

Excellent renders! I don't always like 3D image games but I have to agree with some of the previous posters that these are at the top of what is available.

The writing is in real English. This game medium is about artwork, writing and gameplay. I don't know how your gameplay will turn out since the demo is pretty linear but the artwork and writing are a refreshing change from 'almost English'.

It appears that you are putting out updates regularly, unlike other Patreon's who shall remain nameless, so I feel comfortable enough that I will be supporting you before the end of this month.

One question, is Tara going to be the main focus for the entire game or are other characters going to be introduced or focused on as well?

Happy to hear you have de-lurked to let me know you like what I have been creating so far!

Tara is going to be the main character for the story, however I have plans for all the other students to be 'involved' in some way or another throughout the game. There will be some events that won't even have Tara in it, just some of the other students/faculty. As of the latest version I am working on there are two scenes available with Bridget and Tara.

I've been busy working on the next update, and once I do another pass through the game looking for any bugs I will be releasing it to the beta tester patrons. Probably today. If everything goes well I will be sharing v0.01.D3 here in the next week or so. Stay tuned!

I've been busy working on the next update, and once I do another pass through the game looking for any bugs I will be releasing it to the beta tester patrons. Probably today. If everything goes well I will be sharing v0.01.D3 here in the next week or so. Stay tuned!

fabulous :)

Really like the bridget scene, I hope there are some more scenes with her in the future, maybe fucking tara with a magic cock?

Really like the bridget scene, I hope there are some more scenes with her in the future, maybe fucking tara with a magic cock?

The Bridget scene was fun to make, glad to get the feedback that you liked it. Bridget will definitely be involved for a while as Tara tries to get forgiveness for her mean behavior earlier in the game. Bridget scene #2 is in the update I just released to the beta testers. (No magical cock...yet :D)

As promised, and with the blessing of my patrons who approved me sharing this with the public earlier than usual, I present v0.01.D3 (1st update/Day3 of game time) of Adventures of Tara!

Old saves will not work because of a script that I added into the game, I included a save file that is after all of the Day 1 classes but before choosing to talk to the Grand Master or the Librarian so you can choose what you wish to do. CTRL will skip through text and Shift lets you move faster than normal. You will notice that at the end of Day 2 you can no longer choose Bernal's route since my Patrons wanted me to develop Sinius' route first.

Just unzip the file and copy all the information into your current game folder which will update the content to include everything through Day 3.

The changelog is already updated in the OP, I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think or if you happen to run into any bugs!

Reepyr

Last edited:
Reactions: Xil

The changelog is already updated in the OP, I hope you enjoy it and please let me know what you think or if you happen to run into any bugs!

thanks for the update but i cant get none of the controls to work, shes just frozen in place :(

thanks for the update but i cant get none of the controls to work, shes just frozen in place :(

Damn, tork, you mean you want to be able to move around and do things in the game?!? Sooo demanding! :D

I edited the link in the post above, was an easy fix. Let me know if anything else doesn't work like it's supposed to, thanks!

Last edited:

Damn, tork, you mean you want to be able to move around and do things in the game?!? Sooo demanding! :D

I edited the link in the post above, was an easy fix. Let me know if anything else doesn't work like it's supposed to, thanks!

haha, nuthin like playina game where you can actually make things work :D

Played the very first demo long time ago and i liked the beginning of this story and that you had a choice NOT to show your privates to the headmaster but i hope she will have an option to get out of this predicament of becoming a cock slave for that cloaked magician and his friend (and good idea with protagonist to have strong character like that)

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.01.D3] NEW Public release [3/26]

i downloaded the latest verison and forsome reason i cant walk, either from starting or the save file :/

Played the very first demo long time ago and i liked the beginning of this story and that you had a choice NOT to show your privates to the headmaster but i hope she will have an option to get out of this predicament of becoming a cock slave for that cloaked magician and his friend (and good idea with protagonist to have strong character like that)

There will be some things that Tara won't be able to avoid but you can choose a path through the game where you will not allow yourself to become submissive to Sinius.

i downloaded the latest version and for some reason i cant walk, either from starting or the save file :/

Looks like you got the download that was up for little while before I fixed it. Try this one and let me know if you run into any more problems with it. (I just downloaded it myself and tested it so it should be fine)

There will be some things that Tara won't be able to avoid but you can choose a path through the game where you will not allow yourself to become submissive to Sinius.

Looks like you got the download that was up for little while before I fixed it. Try this one and let me know if you run into any more problems with it. (I just downloaded it myself and tested it so it should be fine)

Worked thx. :)

Hey Reeps,

Had some ruminations earlier, the main one was as follows:
In your game-world, magic requires willpower to properly use. Once you've set up the battle system, you could have it so that the more magic Tara uses, the less willpower she has (willpower is slaved to mp), so that she would get more debauched the more magic she used without resting and recovering.

I didn't think there'd be so many choices withing the routes themselves. It's like smaller routes (one which I assume is the invisibility class) within the main routes themselves.

Had some ruminations earlier, the main one was as follows:
In your game-world, magic requires willpower to properly use. Once you've set up the battle system, you could have it so that the more magic Tara uses, the less willpower she has (willpower is slaved to mp), so that she would get more debauched the more magic she used without resting and recovering.

I like the concept! Maybe I will implement something along those lines later on in the game development, we shall see.

Willpower was specific to the Summoning class as it determined whether the caster could overpower the summoned creature. The critical thing in my mind for Willpower is confidence and Tara had plenty of that to be able to command the ogre but I imagine that all that has happened over the last couple of days has shot her confidence way down. I think her next summoning class has the chance of getting messy! :D

I didn't think there'd be so many choices withing the routes themselves. It's like smaller routes (one which I assume is the invisibility class) within the main routes themselves.

It's definitely my intent to have multiple choices throughout both routes which will determine which ending you see as well as changing dialogue with people that Tara interacts with. Pretty much every day you will have options in how you accomplish things, although some things will be unavoidable of course.

For example, on Day 4 there are 3 possible targets for Tara's 'assignment' for the day from Sinius. When she goes back to report on whether she accomplished the task, I had to keep track of all the possible combinations and adjust what Sinius says accordingly. She could have done A, B, C, A+B, A+C, B+C, or A+B+C. Gets hairy sometimes to script it right but I think it makes the game feel much more interactive with dialogue that reflects exactly what you have chosen to do.

Messy is always good!

i like the way Tara trys to find other ways to get outta doin what Sinius tells her to do. the only thing ive noticed is that ina couple of the scenes, she dont have an anus(or maybe my eyes aint so good), it just kinda takes away from the " naughty bits". but all in all, yer still doin a great job on whats been done so far :)

Messy is always good!
I completely agree!

i like the way Tara trys to find other ways to get outta doin what Sinius tells her to do. the only thing ive noticed is that ina couple of the scenes, she dont have an anus(or maybe my eyes aint so good), it just kinda takes away from the " naughty bits". but all in all, yer still doin a great job on whats been done so far :)

Yep, she has no intention on doing whatever he wants without trying to find some way to meet the letter of his request rather than the spirit.

Her anus sure is 'supposed' to be there so I will see what I can do to make sure it's visible and looks anatomically correct, thanks for the feedback.

Now that the fetishes are going to be starting to come into play, I'd like to see, along the Bridget path, Bridget using Tara to test her summoning on! :D

Back