What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.01.D3] NEW Public release [3/26]

Now that the fetishes are going to be starting to come into play, I'd like to see, along the Bridget path, Bridget using Tara to test her summoning on! :D

Hehe, that is certainly a possibility down the road a bit. Day 6 is looking to be quite busy for Tara right now! ;)

I echo the sentiment of others, really a great game so far.

Am I understanding it right that there is a path to beat the Sinius route where she isn't giving in to being submissive to him? He's just too cringy for me and since I play as Tara I find myself wanting to see her get the better of him.

I echo the sentiment of others, really a great game so far.

Am I understanding it right that there is a path to beat the Sinius route where she isn't giving in to being submissive to him? He's just too cringy for me and since I play as Tara I find myself wanting to see her get the better of him.

Thank you for the kind words about the game!

And, yes, I am planning 3 ending for the Sinius route. One with Tara as completely submissive, one with her getting to graduation (and getting some revenge) and one secret ending that will be tricky to get.

I generally recommend having 2 saves, one where you want to see the majority of the content and become as depraved as possible, and one where you try to be defiant and get to graduation with (most) of your self-respect intact, if you want to see that ending.

Thank you for the kind words about the game!

And, yes, I am planning 3 ending for the Sinius route. One with Tara as completely submissive, one with her getting to graduation (and getting some revenge) and one secret ending that will be tricky to get.

I generally recommend having 2 saves, one where you want to see the majority of the content and become as depraved as possible, and one where you try to be defiant and get to graduation with (most) of your self-respect intact, if you want to see that ending.

What I like about this game is that it is pretty solid. It is very hard to find a bug. Well done, to the creator. I wouldn't imagine this game would need my help. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next update.

What I like about this game is that it is pretty solid. It is very hard to find a bug. Well done, to the creator. I wouldn't imagine this game would need my help. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to the next update.

I've had a few bugs that have cropped up, but they were from a script that wasn't resetting like I thought it was and also I didn't realize that parallel processes didn't continue working after a map transfer so the detention switch wasn't getting set correctly.

Hopefully this next update won't have any new bugs and I can have a clean release soon.

Thanks for the encouragement Darkmage!

Oh, I could find bugs. That's my favorite part about playing these indie games. Searching for ways to break them -evil laughter-

Pretty sure I found a few, but as the public version is behind the paetron version, they may have been fixed by now.

That said, this game is really fun and leaves plenty of room for future developments.

Oh, I could find bugs. That's my favorite part about playing these indie games. Searching for ways to break them -evil laughter-

Pretty sure I found a few, but as the public version is behind the paetron version, they may have been fixed by now.

That said, this game is really fun and leaves plenty of room for future developments.

I love bug finders! If you happen to find any or can remember ones that you ran into before please let me know. I want to make sure that I end up with as clean of a game as is possible and it helps me immensely to have people report any issues.

Thanks, and I'm glad you like the potential of the game!

I forgot to tell you that I tried to re-create the "I get to see the extra-scene at the headmaster" one more time, but this time it didn't work. Still have no idea, why it didn't happen that time...

And don't worry, besides Reepyr nobody has to understand what I'm talking about :-D

I forgot to tell you that I tried to re-create the "I get to see the extra-scene at the headmaster" one more time, but this time it didn't work. Still have no idea, why it didn't happen that time...

And don't worry, besides Reepyr nobody has to understand what I'm talking about :-D

Ahh, good to hear that it wasn't re-creatable when doing a new run through. Guess it was just a quirk in the switches from one version to another since I had no one else mentioning that they were experiencing the same thing as you.

Still, I appreciate hearing about any issues you find in the game so I can fix any sneaky little bugs that I haven't already squashed. Thanks, DwDuck!

Thoughts and opinions on this Reepyr made image?

ada2QR.jpg

I am a very big supporter of Reepyr and am shilling. Still I wish to create more discourse in this thread, so opinions on this picture?

Interesting image, that could be a punishment from one of the teachers for not doing the homework, for example the invisibility teacher could make your clothes transparent to others in an exponential rate, bit by bit, until fully invisible, which would like she is naked, but with a sign that says this is for not doing your homework or something, otherwise how would she explain to the faculty that she got pregnant or maybe the herbs teacher and the mind control one could have a monster farm of sorts for extra points for giving birth to monsters, since she is an elf she could be ideal for that.

Those are some thoughts, some would disagree others not, in the end make a great game its going well so far, to me :D

Interesting image, that could be a punishment from one of the teachers for not doing the homework, for example the invisibility teacher could make your clothes transparent to others in an exponential rate, bit by bit, until fully invisible, which would like she is naked, but with a sign that says this is for not doing your homework or something, otherwise how would she explain to the faculty that she got pregnant or maybe the herbs teacher and the mind control one could have a monster farm of sorts for extra points for giving birth to monsters, since she is an elf she could be ideal for that.

Those are some thoughts, some would disagree others not, in the end make a great game its going well so far, to me :D

I imagine some favors would need to happen, as well as Tara being used either as an example of "good scholar" or "bad scholar" depending on homework stuff that is completed or not.

Monster Farm hahah. That's downright evil :p. Through considering the creature that places the curse on her at the start comes off demonic.

I imagine some favors would need to happen, as well as Tara being used either as an example of "good scholar" or "bad scholar" depending on homework stuff that is completed or not.

Monster Farm hahah. That's downright evil :p. Through considering the creature that places the curse on her at the start comes off demonic.

I love hearing the ideas that people come up with for Tara! I reserve the right to implement anything into the game that sounds like fun, we shall see where she ends up by the end of the game.

As a heads up, the changelog for v0.04.D6 will be up in the next couple of days after I get the full release sent out to my patrons.

In the immortal words of Brock: BREEDING

Also, are we going to bring up the fact that Tara isn't just a bitchy elf, but a Princess? That seems kinda understated in the game and in the forum, as she is a valuable diplomatic member (theoretically).

In the immortal words of Brock: BREEDING

Hmm, certainly an interesting possibility for much later in the game. I will keep this idea in mind...

Also, are we going to bring up the fact that Tara isn't just a bitchy elf, but a Princess? That seems kinda understated in the game and in the forum, as she is a valuable diplomatic member (theoretically).

While she acts like a princess she is actually just the daughter of a wealthy elven family which is why she has some special privileges at the school (such as her 'penthouse' dorm room). The school certainly values her and her families patronage and I have vague plans at this point for some of Tara's family to come visit the school...probably at a very inopportune time for Tara. :D

Updated the OP with the latest changelog which I will also drop here for those who might be interested in seeing what has been added recently to the game.

Completed Day 6 Events
32 new CG's added (some were facial expression images for certain poses)
4 new major scenes added
1st with fetish content
3rd with Bridget
5th with Grand Master
1st with Sinius
Added Book of Fetishes to be able to toggle any content you don't wish to see
Added Homework Log to be able to see what homework you have completed and any that you have failed to turn in
Commissioned a new special position sprite for Tara
Assorted bug fixes

Reactions: Xil
Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.04.D6] [4/20]

Any plans for an updated demo for non patreon?

Hi Angleboi7,
The top of my Patreon page will always have the link to the latest public release which is currently v0.01.D3 that has the content through Day 3 of the game.

At the moment I am planning on releasing 2 updates in May(v0.05.D7 and v0.06.D8), after my patrons who are pledging $1 get to play with v0.02.D4 for a while, then I will release it publicly. When I do I will definitely make a post here letting everyone know that there is a new public release available.

Some questions...hope you don't mind. How many total "days" will there be? I'd like to feel like there's an end in sight before considering support. Also, any possibility of a lesbian ending?

Some questions...hope you don't mind. How many total "days" will there be? I'd like to feel like there's an end in sight before considering support. Also, any possibility of a lesbian ending?

I don't mind questions at all! Someone else had asked the same question recently about how many days I think the game will be by the end. Only thing I can say for sure right now is that it is still a ways off. I am thinking as an estimate that the game will be between 30-50 days of game time and I am currently working on the update for Day 7.

A lesbian ending? Hmm, I hadn't had a plan for that but actually it certainly could be a possibility with the variable I have in the game that I can use to keep track of choices made in the game by the player. That's a good idea that I will certainly keep in mind when I get closer to the end and am working on the different ending scenarios. Thanks for the idea!

Back