What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.04.D6] [4/20]

Since Itpika mentioned having a lesbian ending as an option I think I would be able to work that into the story line but I need to have it in mind fairly early on so that I could build up to it by Tara's graduation.

Any other ideas as to endings that you all would like to see? Taking suggestions so that I can plan for them and set up the requirements necessary in the player choices as I continue developing the game.

The current endings are; completely dominated by Sinius by graduation, graduated but free from Sinius' control (and something bad happening to him :D), a secret hidden ending, and possibly a lesbian ending as suggested by Itpika. Oh, and there would be a couple endings for the Bernal route when I complete that part of the game after Sinius is done.

Speak now or forever hold your peace!

HAHAHAHA have Tara turn Sirius into a chick and make her, her bitch HAHAH XD that be perfict!~

I kinda like that, all the men cruel to Tara could be turned into a harem of female sex slaves in the free ending (green hair dude, the perverted teachers, the shop guy.)

HAHAHAHA have Tara turn Sirius into a chick and make her, her bitch HAHAH XD that be perfict!~

I kinda like that, all the men cruel to Tara could be turned into a harem of female sex slaves in the free ending (green hair dude, the perverted teachers, the shop guy.)

Hehe, that does sound pretty fun to do, I will certainly consider that for a specific result to the Sinius fails to dominate Tara ending!

Anyone else with a suggestion for an ending that they would like to see me create?

Hehe, that does sound pretty fun to do, I will certainly consider that for a specific result to the Sinius fails to dominate Tara ending!

Anyone else with a suggestion for an ending that they would like to see me create?

<3 that you like that idea. ^^ feels appreciated ^^ thank you ^^

In your game I'm mostly looking forward to the affection route with Bernal. So basically what you've probably already planned I guess?

BTW the NTR part in Bernal's route won't be mandatory right? Just to make sure. Although I'll probably still like that route more even if it is.

And also, his "growth" magic will make appearence again right? That'd probably make Tara more interested too.

<3 that you like that idea. ^^ feels appreciated ^^ thank you ^^

Quite welcome!

In your game I'm mostly looking forward to the affection route with Bernal. So basically what you've probably already planned I guess?

BTW the NTR part in Bernal's route won't be mandatory right? Just to make sure. Although I'll probably still like that route more even if it is.

And also, his "growth" magic will make appearence again right? That'd probably make Tara more interested too.

Just like the Sinius route I was planning on two main endings for Bernal. One more along the lines of an NTR type storyline and another that was more of a straight affection play through with Tara actually falling in love and having a pretty major shift in her base personality. These would obviously be based on player choices so the NTR experience wouldn't be something that you have to do, just an option.

Heh, pretty much every male in the world knows about the 'Engorgio' spell. Tara's actually going to get a little annoyed about that shortly. :D

Anyone else with a request for an ending that they would like to see for the game?

Whatever route you chose in the game, an unpredictable "comeback" of the other guy could lead to a fun ending.
I don't know, for example you finish Bernals route and Sinius turns up drunk at the graduation and ruins the party (for Tara). I think this could make a nice twist in the end...

What about an ending where Tara end like a new addition to the Academy Teachers rank?
Coul be in one of Bernal routes, she can end having some extracurricular activities with other teachers, the Headmaster or even new alumns, NTR stuff on the side if you stay with Bernal by the end but you corruption level is high enough.

My recommendation is a plaything ending: Tara ends up as a public plaything for human and beast alike.

Whatever route you chose in the game, an unpredictable "comeback" of the other guy could lead to a fun ending.
I don't know, for example you finish Bernals route and Sinius turns up drunk at the graduation and ruins the party (for Tara). I think this could make a nice twist in the end...

I did have an idea for Bernal to have an impact on the Sinius end but hadn't yet thought about how Sinius could mess with Bernal and Tara. I like it!

What about an ending where Tara end like a new addition to the Academy Teachers rank?
Coul be in one of Bernal routes, she can end having some extracurricular activities with other teachers, the Headmaster or even new alumns, NTR stuff on the side if you stay with Bernal by the end but you corruption level is high enough.

Ahh, so Tara becomes a permanent member of the teaching staff? Hmm, could certainly lead into a sequel with this if I don't go in a different direction with a new game concept after I finish AoT.

No extra idea for ending.

Extra character who is mainly there to mess with everyone and everything (Invigilator included) in some ways, positive and/or negative. not "actively" involved in sex scenes, but might act as a trigger for some.

Heh, I had plans for members of Tara's family to visit the school unannounced which causes her some issues based on how she is dressed and what she has to do for Sinius. But your suggestion makes me think of maybe an exchange student who comes to the school and causes trouble for everyone. Nice!

My recommendation is a plaything ending: Tara ends up as a public plaything for human and beast alike.

A completely lust crazed Tara at the end. It would be a bit different of an end than the Sinius domination one, but fairly close. I will keep it in mind as a possibility.

I did have an idea for Bernal to have an impact on the Sinius end but hadn't yet thought about how Sinius could mess with Bernal and Tara. I like it!

Ahh, so Tara becomes a permanent member of the teaching staff? Hmm, could certainly lead into a sequel with this if I don't go in a different direction with a new game concept after I finish AoT.

Heh, I had plans for members of Tara's family to visit the school unannounced which causes her some issues based on how she is dressed and what she has to do for Sinius. But your suggestion makes me think of maybe an exchange student who comes to the school and causes trouble for everyone. Nice!

A completely lust crazed Tara at the end. It would be a bit different of an end than the Sinius domination one, but fairly close. I will keep it in mind as a possibility.

new sequel. a new threat emerges forcing Tara to come out of teaching to go deal with the new threat forcing her to protect her students : D and fellow teachers XD ending

she desides if she wants to return to teaching or continue on fighting evil things OOOR the kinky route =P she leaves the teaching to go off on some adventure leaving the school for good. or something LMAO ><

just played the demo and i liked it.
talking about different routes>
Tara getting romantic feelings to the boys, but cant decide who, and instead want them both. could be Sinius, Bryce or/and Bernal.

It depends imo. If we pick the path of resistance with either Bernal or Sinius, I could see a fun moment in the end where the other guy shows up and adds a little insult to injury. On the other hand, if the player will have spent many hours getting to her or his 'good' ending with either guy, it could eeasily feel like the game goes "Ha, fooled ya!" with an event that 'foils' whatever one thought they'd achieved through that story arc.

One is a finger to the NPC the other a finger to the player. If that makes sense?

It depends imo. If we pick the path of resistance with either Bernal or Sinius, I could see a fun moment in the end where the other guy shows up and adds a little insult to injury. On the other hand, if the player will have spent many hours getting to her or his 'good' ending with either guy, it could eeasily feel like the game goes "Ha, fooled ya!" with an event that 'foils' whatever one thought they'd achieved through that story arc.

One is a finger to the NPC the other a finger to the player. If that makes sense?

Or (in the Sinius ending) it could have Bernal come back, seeing Tara, and then, just when she thought he would save her, he joins in.

new sequel. a new threat emerges forcing Tara to come out of teaching to go deal with the new threat forcing her to protect her students : D and fellow teachers XD ending

she desides if she wants to return to teaching or continue on fighting evil things OOOR the kinky route =P she leaves the teaching to go off on some adventure leaving the school for good. or something LMAO ><

I do have some vague ideas about a more combat oriented game when I am done with this one where Tara could be out battling the different (and horny) monsters of the world. Still in the planning stages but possible sequel material that is in line with your suggestions. Thanks!

just played the demo and i liked it.
talking about different routes>
Tara getting romantic feelings to the boys, but cant decide who, and instead want them both. could be Sinius, Bryce or/and Bernal.

Happy to hear that you enjoyed it 1baka, thanks for letting me know! I doubt there is any scenario where Tara could have positive feelings for Sinius. :D But in the Bernal route it could make sense to have her conflicted about who she really wants to be involved with and then the shenanigans that occur as she tries to juggle both relationships without getting caught.

I would never make it so that the player could get screwed over by making one particular choice. My thought at the moment is that at some point later in the game some information will come from Bernal that will help Tara break free from Sinius...if she wants to that is. ;)

The endings I have planned will be fairly straightforward, if the player has Tara involved in lots of sexual experiences, then she will end up as Sinius' willing sex slave or possibly the entire school's plaything. If, on the other hand, the player tries to limit the number of encounters in their playthrough then she will have the chance to make it to graduation and retain her independence and break free from Sinius. Plus some 'secret' endings as well of course.

Or (in the Sinius ending) it could have Bernal come back, seeing Tara, and then, just when she thought he would save her, he joins in.

Hehe, Pyran you seem to want poor Tara to get nailed by just about everyone. I like that! You and I would get along great! :D

you welcome!!!

Hehe, Pyran you seem to want poor Tara to get nailed by just about everyone. I like that! You and I would get along great! :D

It's what I do, Reeps. It's what I do.

what about grand master route?
she get to be the plaything for the old dude.
maybe a "kind-of" similar story like the witch-trainer by akabur?

Any plans for a (difficult to get) domination ending where Tara ends up turning things around and enslaving her tormentors? Choosing whether to enslave all of her tormentors, or only some of them, would be a nice bonus but not really required.

Obviously the above applies only to people who could realistically become Tara's servants/slaves - so just other students. I doubt Tara would be able to enslave any of the teachers.

Back