What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [Reepyr] Adventures of Tara (v0.86.D19)

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.04.D6] [4/20]

Or (in the Sinius ending) it could have Bernal come back, seeing Tara, and then, just when she thought he would save her, he joins in.

Ha, nice one.

Any plans for a (difficult to get) domination ending where Tara ends up turning things around and enslaving her tormentors? Choosing whether to enslave all of her tormentors, or only some of them, would be a nice bonus but not really required.

Obviously the above applies only to people who could realistically become Tara's servants/slaves - so just other students. I doubt Tara would be able to enslave any of the teachers.

That's pretty good actually. Not sure if we're piling on a truckload of extra work for Reepyr here, but there are some good suggestions so far.

It's what I do, Reeps. It's what I do.

Everyone needs a hobby! :)

what about grand master route?
she get to be the plaything for the old dude.
maybe a "kind-of" similar story like the witch-trainer by akabur?

I'm not sure that there will be a route ending just for the GM, but he is certainly quite active in the last few updates!

Any plans for a (difficult to get) domination ending where Tara ends up turning things around and enslaving her tormentors? Choosing whether to enslave all of her tormentors, or only some of them, would be a nice bonus but not really required.

Obviously the above applies only to people who could realistically become Tara's servants/slaves - so just other students. I doubt Tara would be able to enslave any of the teachers.

Hmm, I've been mainly going on the premise that it will be somewhat challenging for Tara just to get to graduation with her dignity (mainly) intact. I'd have to come up with some way for the player to choose specific options that would allow her to return to her original mean personality, but with the power to dominate the other students in her class. Possibly even some of the teachers as well. I'll consider some options on how I might be able to do this.

Ha, nice one.

That's pretty good actually. Not sure if we're piling on a truckload of extra work for Reepyr here, but there are some good suggestions so far.

I agree, excellent suggestions! I'll balance the difficulty in adding some of these into the game but most of them seem to be within the realm of possibility. Just have to have different stat requirements that can lead to specific endings...

Hmm, I've been mainly going on the premise that it will be somewhat challenging for Tara just to get to graduation with her dignity (mainly) intact. I'd have to come up with some way for the player to choose specific options that would allow her to return to her original mean personality, but with the power to dominate the other students in her class. Possibly even some of the teachers as well. I'll consider some options on how I might be able to do this.
She can be dominant without going back to being a complete bitch. Some character development that leads to her learning to not be such a huge bitch in public (because it causes her problems and gets her in trouble) won't stop her from being a bitch and dominating her partner(s) in private.

If you don't mind the extra work you could even have two endings with a dominant Tara:
- One where she remains a bitch but manages to foil her blackmailers
- Another where she pretends to have become a lot nicer, however that is just a front and in private she's just as much of a bitch as before

She can be dominant without going back to being a complete bitch. Some character development that leads to her learning to not be such a huge bitch in public (because it causes her problems and gets her in trouble) won't stop her from being a bitch and dominating her partner(s) in private.

If you don't mind the extra work you could even have two endings with a dominant Tara:
- One where she remains a bitch but manages to foil her blackmailers
- Another where she pretends to have become a lot nicer, however that is just a front and in private she's just as much of a bitch as before

As long as I can figure out what choices would make sense as to what ending the player experiences, and create the variables in the game to keep track of them, it shouldn't be too hard to have endings of different types that are similar. It will mean a lot of rendering necessary when I get closer to the end of the game, but that is going to happen no matter what.

As long as I can have an idea what endings I want to have by then end and start implementing the choices for them soon I shouldn't have much trouble. It will be pretty impossible to get to the end and then try and set up a new ending that wasn't originally planned though. I won't have the switches/variables to differentiate between the possible outcomes. That's why I am trying to get all the ideas I can now so that I am prepared for later.

Thanks for the suggestions!

If we're just randomly brainstorming, and clearly inspired by (if not simply just a rephrasing of) moonblack's ideas ... maybe Tara could become a professional domme?

Or maybe something more like the combination-masochist-spy from the Kushiel's series of books.

Eh, just random ideas. Hopefully useful, maybe not.

If we're just randomly brainstorming, and clearly inspired by (if not simply just a rephrasing of) moonblack's ideas ... maybe Tara could become a professional domme?

Or maybe something more like the combination-masochist-spy from the Kushiel's series of books.

Eh, just random ideas. Hopefully useful, maybe not.

I haven't read those books so I don't know the exact context but all ideas are helpful in one way or another. If I don't use them exactly, very often they will give me some other idea or it helps me to expand on some other things I was already planning.

That sounds like a possibility that could lead into a sequel. Maybe if Tara gets to that level of control and power she would have a specific ending and then it could lead into a game of its own where she explores that idea either in the school environment or as she travels from town to town. I'll have to figure out how to keep track of events that could lead to this kind of ending a create a variable for it. Nice!

New update released! I've updated the OP with the latest release information about v0.05.D7 being completed and sent out to Patrons on 5/12. Once I get one more version finished there will be a new public release (I am hoping to get the next one out by the end of this month).

Here's the new Grand Master 3D model as well. I wonder why I needed a model for him? :D

mvUKSxh.png

Last edited:

Here's the new Grand Master 3D model as well. I wonder why I needed a model for him? :D

i think its because hes gonna be a big part of Taras future :D and he actually looks like a grand master, nice job.

Re: Adventures of Tara - English H-Game [v0.05.D7] [5/12]

I think he's a little mean looking, I always read him as mischievous more than sinister.

Edit: weird error if you get caught by the headmistress, you get a repeat of the detention scene, Tara talks like it's the day off.

Last edited:

i think its because hes gonna be a big part of Taras future :D and he actually looks like a grand master, nice job.

You could be right!

I think he's a little mean looking, I always read him as mischievous more than sinister.

Edit: weird error if you get caught by the headmistress, you get a repeat of the detention scene, Tara talks like it's the day off.

The method that the modeling program uses to age a character brings the brows down and deepens them which does make him look mean. You should have seen him before I raised them up, he looked super grumpy!

Yeah, I just found out about that bug last night and fixed it. I've put up a new file and if you want the new link just let me know who you are on Patreon and I will send it out to you right away! Thanks for letting me know about it.

Another Reepyr made image! Enjoy~

7auhAC.jpg

and now from her side

U89GTe.jpg

Thoughts and opinions?

hmm, pregnant, eaten too much(lol)
Slime inside, cause the summon school got wrong^^

Really not a fan of the preggy stuff... but I hope I can work around this... Poor Tara...

Do you get revenge on the hooded guy? There are moments i wanna slap him with a french glove and yay to lesbians!

I liked the surprise encounter after school...

hmm, pregnant, eaten too much(lol)
Slime inside, cause the summon school got wrong^^

Quite pregnant! The question is, whose is it?

Really not a fan of the preggy stuff... but I hope I can work around this... Poor Tara...

There is a fetish book in Tara's inventory that let's you turn off certain types of content. If you turn off pregnancy, you won't ever see it in game.

Do you get revenge on the hooded guy? There are moments i wanna slap him with a french glove and yay to lesbians!

One of the possible endings will have a scenario where Tara most definitely pays back Sinius for all that he has done. With interest!

I liked the surprise encounter after school...

Excellent! Glad you liked it. I was hoping that the scene wasn't too obvious what was going on. So you didn't see the end coming?

The color difference confused me but i figured I remembered it wrong since the first demo was months ago.

The color difference confused me but i figured I remembered it wrong since the first demo was months ago.

Well, the first time you see him the sprite is more of a green color while the facial portrait was red. This was the first time he was seen full size in a CG image and I did adjust his coloration a bit, he was showing up as too dark and hard to see.

Quite pregnant! The question is, whose is it?

Hold the phone... there's pregnancy in game? Like actual pregnancy or magical/monster type?

Hold the phone... there's pregnancy in game? Like actual pregnancy or magical/monster type?

There will be actual pregnancy in the game although it will be a while before it is implemented since Tara wasn't pregnant when the game started. At some point down the road there will be the option for her to be pregnant (player's choice), but from that point on I would have to make every CG scene at least twice. One normal, one for mid pregnancy and then one for fully pregnant. Will be a LOT more work, but that is the plan!

Back