What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Remtairy] Karryn's Prison (RJ331590)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Walkthrough available in Japanese, links on the latest Ci-En post.

Turns out keeping order in the single digits really does screw fighter players over since the waves are too much to overcome without a power-levelled single stat build by level 2.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, there's a happy medium when it comes to order, where subsidie still give you money but you don't have to fight lots of waves with lots of enemies in them.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, there's a happy medium when it comes to order, where subsidie still give you money but you don't have to fight lots of waves with lots of enemies in them.
Can I ask around how much order should we aim for if trying a fighter run?

My initial playthrough I made a mistake of going jack-of-all-trades so couldn't get past floor 3 and game-over due to rioting. Going to try a 'pure' fighter run now.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My initial playthrough I made a mistake of going jack-of-all-trades so couldn't get past floor 3 and game-over due to rioting. Going to try a 'pure' fighter run now.
Enough to break even each day.
Single digit is too difficult in my experience, so somewhere around 30-40 might work.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For me ~40 was the sweet spot though that also depends how much control you have. With 40 you can subdue enough inmates to even out your - control and still do side jobs without getting tired.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A lot of battle retries, but I finally figured out a path to beating the infirmary room (big fight before the level 2 staff room) on Warden without resorting to sex and with no knock-downs.

1. Make sure Karryn is on level-cap.
2. Buy accessories. A virgin fighter build should have enough appeal to equip three accessories. I chose accuracy, endurance and agility.
3. Upgrade the base halberd and customise it for defence.
4. Stat configuration will vary, but I went for endurance, mind and strength as my main priorities.
5. During the battle, use focus, taunt on first round and then the defend/avoid skills. Do not attack at the beginning; even if players can one-shot the more dangerous foes the retaliation usually has critical damage to leave Karryn on her knees.
6. After retaliation attacks drop the wave to 2 enemies or fewer, resume taking the offensive. Before starting the next wave, ensure she's healed up and has enough SP to use skills.
7. When second wave starts, repeat taunt on first round with focus, then keep defending/evading hoping to thin them out with counter-attacks. Only resume the offensive when it's reasonably safe.
8. Last wave has only 5 enemies, but same strategy as the first two waves
9. Did the fight at 0 fatigue and order in the high 30s. Throughout the fight, concentrated on keeping the various desires under 50, doable if each wave is taken out reasonably quickly without sacrificing focus uses.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any1 got a list of all the titles we can get?
From the Ci-En page:

Not a comprehensive list, but it's the best the creator can recommend. List is in Japanese, so those who play in English will probably need a machine crutch to match the corresponding items in English.

There's A LOT of passives, both good and bad. One thing the game encourages is multiple plays with different styles to rack up the titles and passives. They all contribute to making subsequent runs easier in the long run.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finally finished the game.
Happy End does allow for the Iron Bitch Maiden title, since the kiss scene is unavoidable but the subsequent ending scene does allow players to protect virginity provided the character is properly developed to withstand the numbers and doesn't have too many passives built up.

Did mine on Warden difficulty but used up a lot of time. Day 90, so got another title for play turn duration in the process.

Empress End will guarantee the Holy Empress title provided players played pure fighter and didn't build up any passives where possible.

Choosing NG+ will wipe the end-game save, so players will need to start again (almost) from scratch. Players who want the jukebox and post-game prison mode are advised to start a new game on a fresh save.

Game difficulty is not really for casual players, but it's quite rewarding pulling off a properly planned run. There's a lot of replay value as well since there's so many ways to run the prison and build the character up to finish the game. Side jobs are a nice distraction, although how much value players get from them will vary.

Game development is not quite finished, as the creators are thinking of a new side job for the gym. Whether or not it's a free update or DLC has yet to be decided either.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How exactly do you get this one and what bonuses does it give?
Remain a virgin and complete the game with Happy End.
Passive ability: +1 to warden level cap (equip once to activate)
Title properties: Vaginal desire increase -25%, Three down arrows for prisoner attack tendency, +25% resistance to lewd talk

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why are you playing the Censored Japanese version? Doesn't' Steam sell the uncensored English version?

Also when I played the game, I went too far down the Slut Route, and the game basically became unplayable as I couldn't win in combat, and if I did, she'd end combat stripped, so she'd have to run back to her room and then just get raped by that guards. lol

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
One of the less talked about options but one that worked exceptionally well for me as a fighter was a counter-attack build.

-During the first day, pick up cautious stance ASAP. That, combined with Taunt, Cock stare and Fix Clothes will give you enough actions to take so you never should really need to attack. This is essential as some of the best counter passives require you to have around 2-1 ratio for counterattacks vs normal attacks in your playthrough. I then went into the str accessory to make most counters a one-shot on the early prisoners and Agi training since this will be our most vital attribute, then I began focusing on saving money as described below.
-FIGHTING: For the early game, feel free to let order drop a little, just sleep the day away by all means, since there will be no surprise riot causing massive drops it's fairly predictable and you can always repair the cafeteria in case you get into dangerously low numbers. We do this because you need the money buildup from having lower order. Spend your days fighting in the first 2 rooms or the corridor just beyong the bar and kill them PURELY with counterattacks, if you must attack, do so with the far right yellow to build up your Agility, the 2nd most useful attribute. It's a bit of a grind and a slow start but it pays off later in spades.
-Your major priority with edicts is to get enough to buy Counter Stance, which takes in total around 7000g to buy the pre-reqs for it. I spent my edict points each day mostly on increasing income such as with publish info edicts, and minus expenses with guards paying for own gear etc. You can do as you wish but that counter stance is your light at the end of the tunnel you should always be striving for.

Once you have unlocked Counter Stance, the game becomes an absolute cakewalk at this point. Usually you are limited to a maximum of 2 counterattacks, while using the skill gives you some protection and increases this to 6 counterattacks possible. Get the Stamina accessory which combined with a naturally occuring passive gives you enough HP to survive the odd random super crit an enemy delivers, and spend your turns using counter. Once you have unlocked the advanced counter passive which gives you +counter chance you no longer need to refrain from using attacks and it was at this point I learned Slam and started taking on the slimes properly at the 2nd floor which needed it. The basic Skewer and Slam got me through the rest of the game alongside counter stance from here.

At this point, playing as described above: Karryn should have enough Agility training to evade 90% of attacks, have a 1 energy Counter Stance which, combined with the Willpower counter improver gives you a near-enough guaranteed counterattack on anybody who tries to strike you or pull off your clothes, making your Karryn basically wipe the stack in response to their first move.
If your enemies begin using groping attacks which can't be countered: keep your desires below 50 or just use taunt on the first round of a new wave so they try to attack you instead due to anger no matter how high your desires are.
If there are only 1-2 enemies: Once you have your counter passives unlocked and no longer need to ration your attacks, now you can just start slamming and skewering for the quick wins, we only hold off for counter-attacks until we have the +counter chance % passive unlocked, which happens some time at level 2 usually.
If a legendary enemy or another super-hitter spawns: This is why we took slam/skewer, focus on neutralising that enemy first and then sweep up the rest with counterplay. Do NOT underestimate how valuable confidence buff can be, I often used it as my first move in any new wave with a potentially difficult enemy as it boosts your stats considerably, including defence and evasion.
If you end up becoming a bit slutty because you get bored and want the scenes: Just use taunt more, this build will still be fine and does not fall apart unless you go absolute hyper-slut, it helps to know what sexual moves the enemy uses and just keep that one desire low, Ass is a big one to keep down because spanks will destroy your stamina hard given time.
DO NOT be in a rush to reach the next floor or fight the guards for cash: This is a trap. The more floors you have subjugated, the greater a chance of a riot and a day (or even 2-3 if you fail) clearing up, during which another floor could begin rioting and you lose control completely. This is why I focused on single digit control, so I can spend days sometimes just sleeping to get funds in and wait for the next riot. The guards are likewise a trap, you need to make the guards more buff to deal with control management, but if you keep agreeing to fight them they will spawn more and more as enemies, and these are tough nuts to crack. If every fight you enter has 2-3 guards which hit hard and take more than a few hits to go down, then you will be going down eventually.
Using this method, I finished on Warden difficulty, with single-digit control (-5 at most per day, often -2 or even 0) being the norm, and maintained Virginity all the way to the end. While also being able to take and enjoy all the side jobs, just kept that husbando hole protected at all costs. If I wanted to, I'm confident I could have finished Holy Empress with nothing but sadistic orgasms, but this is a H game at the end of the day, so I'll take the silver ribbon and some fun.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone can beat the game by farming for coin with low order on the first floor alone. Even with the progressive penalty to order for not progressing through the floors, there's enough edicts and facilities around to keep the order decay manageable. No riots on the first floor until it's pacified, so turtling remains viable there and players who are really bored can get all of the training stat edicts to level 3 given enough time and patience.

Counter-attack is useful, but it's very draining on fatigue. Obviously players who have turtled forever on floor 1 won't care because their equipment and stats more than make up for it. Everyone else who isn't masochistic with milking floor 1 for everything it has will have more of a challenge once they get to floor 2 and beyond.

The ideal min-max build for this game is to concentrate on one attack type only to raise its dependent stat. So red attacks = strength, yellow attacks = dexterity and blue attacks = agility. I'm running an agility build now having seen recommendations in Steam on its benefits, finished a very grindy Strength build with counter-attack prior to that. For speed runners, going for min-max early on and sticking to the plan no matter what happens is critical since 50 days is not a lot and the time pressure plus EP constraints force players to be economical with their decisions. Whichever build one uses, the secondary stat to raise is usually mind, with spare points going into endurance as a tertiary. Slimes CAN be beaten even without Slam, it just takes longer and players have to plan for lower damage output because the weakness isn't exploited. This is something to take note of as later on Lizards, werewolves and other enemies have damage resistances to a specific attack to keep players on their toes.

Beware of metal enemies. No matter how powerful a strength build is, all attacks only ever do 1 damage. The good news is metal enemies have low total HP and will run away when close to death. There's a title for beating them, but that's more for sex builds.

Sex builds can be prepared from the get-go, the most optimal build obviously focusing on Dexterity/Mind with a tertiary in Endurance. Sexual experience is required to unlock the sex-specific edicts, but it's not difficult since there are so many situations which unlock sexual passives. Sex build obviously locks players onto the Happy End, but they can do all three side jobs for the scenes although the best money maker is obviously the stripper side job. Secretary isn't very effective because of repeated goblin incursions and horny visitors who don't contribute to order, while waitress at high lust isn't worth it because she'll climax too often before she can deliver more than one drink. Unlike fighter builds, players have to prepared to face enemies who can ejaculate multiple times before they're satisfied enough to leave, unlike fights where anyone who reaches 0 HP is immediately out for the count.

Regarding guards: if you're playing the game casually or are an absolute beginner then fighting them the first few times for pocket money is fine. In the long run it's not worth it since brazen guards will breach even imperial doorkeepers with additional safety measures installed. Some edicts increase guard brazenness and their stat line, but it's usually not a big issue since they're essentially tougher versions of prisoners who usually don't have the massive critical hits thugs have until they're REALLY brazen. Not fighting them outside the warden's room at all in a run trades pocket money (sizeable at the very beginning of the game when they're pushovers) for not fighting them as prison enemies and being able to masturbate in the warden's room without them barging in (for fighter builds, fighting naked and unarmed during a room breach is bad news because of the high likelihood of acquiring unwanted sexual passives). Players who REALLY hate riots and don't want to perform the stripper routine to keep them at bay have a powerful (and expensive) edict which permanently disables riots, but at the cost of raising guard stats and brazenness somewhat as a consequence of attaining the prerequisites to unlock the edict. If guard brazenness is at the absolute minimum (with minor increases as a result of edicts), then they're not a problem for the run.

Last edited: