What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Remtairy] Karryn's Prison (RJ331590)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ci-En post talking about the game on Steam Deck does warn that the hardware isn't very strong and playing the game on the go isn't really recommended.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is quite frustrating in term of contradictory goals, that is when you're trying to max your ending tittles in a single run.
For example, pure run and incorruptible pillar are borderline so, as both bar and reception raise corruption. Trying to get the hero title too is quite painful.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This game is quite frustrating in term of contradictory goals, that is when you're trying to max your ending titles in a single run.
For example, pure run and incorruptible pillar are borderline so, as both bar and reception raise corruption. Trying to get the hero title too is quite painful.
Game encourages multiple runs, especially when the default difficulty is painful for first time players. Some are mutually exclusive anyway (Happy end virgin Vs Empress end virgin for example).

Achievements and titles can be earned on NG+, so getting the passive stat boosts before trying for the hero run (low corruption) is highly recommended. Doing the no corruption run straight up takes away a lot of the fun for first time players interested in the scenes as all side jobs increase corruption. Not to mention the shop is also off limits.

No corruption empress run literally involves just fighting and sleeping with nothing in between. Extremely challenging and monotonous.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The above was more along the lines of "do you think it's possible at all ?" than anything else.
Clearing first level was, but currently I'm struggling with the second - no accessories, very little income, etc...
At SL 17 and can't get to 30 (for the next hero item). Fights are bit of a mixed bag - can deal with a slime per wave, but not 2 thugs (that is I can manage the first such wave, but run short on the second). On the other hand, I've only began raising WL, so I may still manage, but it'll likely get tricky - I'm not sure if I won't get a flood of passives from masturbation (or something similar) soon.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The above was more along the lines of "do you think it's possible at all ?" than anything else.
Clearing first level was, but currently I'm struggling with the second - no accessories, very little income, etc...
At SL 17 and can't get to 30 (for the next hero item). Fights are bit of a mixed bag - can deal with a slime per wave, but not 2 thugs (that is I can manage the first such wave, but run short on the second). On the other hand, I've only began raising WL, so I may still manage, but it'll likely get tricky - I'm not sure if I won't get a flood of passives from masturbation (or something similar) soon.
It is possible and players on Steam have proved it with the achievements. If you're playing this first time and think you're buff enough to get the harder of the two endings and their linked achievements without research then you're in for a nasty surprise.

Getting a game over and speaking to the cat gives two very valuable pieces of advice which all new players should read and absorb. Petting the cat gives a decent title as well which sees a lot of use for subsequent runs.

Warden level determines stat level cap. Even speedrunners will get this maxed out or close to max before taking on the floor boss.

I'm on my third run and have already failed the hero challenge with corruption level 35 at the end of level 2. Not a big deal, that's what subsequent runs are for. Titles carry over even after a level reset, which can mean the difference between a successful run or a near miss.

There are at least two guides on Steam on getting the Empress end and their linked achievements. From playing experience the advice given is sound and worth following. Doesn't make it a cakewalk by any means.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Those steam guides are out of context - one is with accessories, the other is for Secretary - while I cheated a bit with saving, that's all I've changed - I'm on Warden (no, not nearly crazy enough to try that with Prisoner).
(as far as I'm concerned, save-scumming doesn't exist - that's just a way games are meant to be played)
Though I've noticed one of the titles (upon not unequipping Secretary) is lost to me (only possible during first playthrough) - too tricky to get, so I think I don't care.

Though if you're talking about keeping the order low, I'm a bit afraid to get it to low to recover - without the edicts that either raise corruption or raise control for a raise in expenses, it gets too tricky.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Those steam guides are out of context - one is with accessories, the other is for Secretary - while I cheated a bit with saving, that's all I've changed - I'm on Warden (no, not nearly crazy enough to try that with Prisoner).
(as far as I'm concerned, save-scumming doesn't exist - that's just a way games are meant to be played)
Though I've noticed one of the titles (upon not unequipping Secretary) is lost to me (only possible during first playthrough) - too tricky to get, so I think I don't care.

Though if you're talking about keeping the order low, I'm a bit afraid to get it to low to recover - without the edicts that either raise corruption or raise control for a raise in expenses, it gets too tricky.
If you really are playing this for the first time and have no prior experience, don't bother with the zero decadence run. It's not worth it. You can always try again on NG+ which is significantly less painful. Accessories are so powerful for the first few runs and forgoing them because players are so arrogant to think they can pull off the zero decadence run first time is folly personified.

If you are really set on doing zero decadence for the very first time, it's not impossible. It's just very, very tedious as the sheer monotony of turtling while doing nothing else by sleeping and fighting (with care taken not to pick up too many sadism passives too early) puts a lot of players off.

You raise order by enacting edicts, winning battles on floors which haven't been pacified, suppressing riots and doing the secretary side job. Getting order is a lot easier than you think it is, it's merely a question of how much order you can sustain for cash and to keep the enemy waves manageable. I tried single digits and was punished for it, I've beaten the game with it hovering around the 30s while others have got by with lower. What the ideal level is depends on character build. The run only ends if order hits zero, not 1 or 2.

Masturbation: An easy way to improve sleep quality and get rid of excess arousal. Unfortunately each time it's done it's no different from enemies doing naughty acts to Karryn in combat. Which means passives and more slut level. So what's the good balance?
Players will notice Karryn gets a status debuff when she goes to sleep with high arousal levels, this will get steadily worse until she masturbates. One way around this is to fight until roughly 30% arousal before stopping. Another way is to only masturbate before taking on the floor boss (preferably after a floor riot) and then taking advantage of the sleep buff to take on the boss next turn. Done correctly, this should keep slut level low enough for players to remain eligible for the Hero's Guidelines, the Steam achievement that goes with it as well as the in-game title and shop inventory that entails.

Last edited:

tfs08933

Reputation score
How do you mod the game files to have aroused state on constantly? or always wearing toys?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Took a while, but finally got the Empress and Holy Empress titles. A few things I noticed on the run which I'll put here as a personal reminder:

1. For getting stat titles (Strength primary etc.), players should not go above level 1 for the non-primary stat. By the end of the first floor, players should have level 1 in endurance and mind. If one of those are the primary stats, increase it ASAP. If the primary stat is one of the combat-related stats (strength, dexterity, agility), not only should players level up that stat using edict points ASAP, they also need to concentrate on the attack type related to that stat. That way, the combat-related titles will unlock and simultaneously make it easier to gain points in the primary stat.
2. As good as the mind abilities are (especially Gestalt (JP), Speak no Evil (EN)), it's too easy levelling the mind stat since the mental phase is so overused in the game. If players are going for a non-mind character build, all those mind points are going to ruin the build and any chance of collecting the titles. For this reason, mind should stay at one until players have effectively hit level cap and/or acquired the titles they needed.
3. End-game Steam achievement/in-game title counts raw stats and not bonuses from edicts and equipment. To see what the base score is, the stats screen has one page listing the different "levels" for each stat. If those meet the requirements for the titles, then the achievements will follow.
4. At warden mode, a manageable order range is 20-30 for clean fighter builds gunning for the Empress End. Before floor 1 is pacified, it's possible to go even lower and still get away with it. Once floor 1 is pacified, players need to work on getting order to a manageable level. If it's -8 per turn, it has to be fixed or it will quickly become unmanageable because of fatigue.
5. Enemy-specific edicts need careful consideration. If players are going for the long and expensive road towards no in-game riots, then the goblin and thief solutions are locked. Same problem faced by a no-decadence/corruption run. Unfortunately, those solutions are sub-optimal as goblin evasion is a real pain while thief accuracy left unchecked leads to critical hits more often than not. Generally speaking, enemy-specific edits fall into the standard solution, the corrupt solution and the slut solution. The corrupt solution is usually the most efficient for fighter builds, especially as the Otaku variant completely eliminates the increased expense brought about by decadence.
6. A lot of the money-making edicts usually come at a cost of an increased chance of riots. It balances out with the potential edict solution of no-riots, but players who don't want to go down that route will need to balance this with stints at the strip club. Obviously this is not a solution for Holy Empress runs, so activation of some edicts which keep overall riot chance down is advised.
7. Cautious Stance is only for agility builds, everyone else should be using defensive stance and investing in endurance for the HP buffer.
8. Strength builds do well at consistent single target damage, but need to work out how to handle crowds and heavy hitters. Dexterity builds are great against crowds and landing the occasional critical hit, but they're terrible against lone/large enemies and bosses. Agility builds don't get hit often and can do the bar job better than the other two because they don't have to fix their clothes as often, but they deal lower damage per hit against crowds compared to the other two builds. Evading too often even with the associated titles unlocked also drains HP at an alarming rate.
9. Don't go crazy on the bar job if not doing a sex/mind build. Doing a stint when the rating is about to drop is usually enough. Non-sex builds will be doing the receptionist side job a lot to maintain order, especially early on when the daily penalty is steep. Fortunately it is less likely to develop mind points than the bar job. Sex builds can go crazy on the stripper job once it's unlocked.
10. Judging how much pleasure will trigger horny mode for Karryn is quite important for keeping masturbation usage down. Doing it too much is no different from letting enemies feel Karryn up and leads to the same bad passives. Sex builds won't care, as they want the masturbation skills for use in battle to unlock ASAP through repeated usage.
11. The permanent debuff from sleeping when sexually aroused gets progressively worse until Karryn gets rid of it through masturbation. It's significant enough to lose regular fights against tough mobs, so players should use masturbation just before taking on a floor boss both to remove the debuff and to acquire the good sleep stat buff. 8-10 masturbations through the entire game should still be within the limit for Holy Empress eligibility.
12. There's lots of edicts which raise prison order, so players have to take expenses into account before selecting several to prioritise. Eventually prison income will be more reliant on in-house activities rather than subsidies, since high order has the additional benefit of making mobs less numerous.
13. Rare enemies can be troublesome if they're too numerous. Players without a completed build will want to hold off on the waiting room edicts which increase income until they're confident they can take on the increased number of powerful mob opponents. Having multiple metal thieves and goblins in a wave usually leads to a game restart to refresh the enemy spawn.
14. Strip club + Long shower times usually means level 3 never riots. Levels 1 and 2 WILL riot often especially after most of the money spinning edicts are in place. Insurance for the various rooms is a top priority.
15. Calling back the management increases daily EP at a huge penalty to subsidies. Players can get around this with the appropriate starting title and earn more money in the long run.
16. Don't fight the guards for pocket money unless playing a sex build and aiming for the passive which improves sleep quality. Not fighting the guards at all means they won't show up as enemies, and all of the edicts which increase their abilities and stats don't have any impact. This probably doesn't apply in post-game prisoner mode though.
17. Playing the game with Japanese text adds mosaic censoring, so switch to English for sex builds.

Last edited:

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One of the less talked about options but one that worked exceptionally well for me as a fighter was a counter-attack build.

-During the first day, pick up cautious stance ASAP. That, combined with Taunt, Cock stare and Fix Clothes will give you enough actions to take so you never should really need to attack. This is essential as some of the best counter passives require you to have around 2-1 ratio for counterattacks vs normal attacks in your playthrough. I then went into the str accessory to make most counters a one-shot on the early prisoners and Agi training since this will be our most vital attribute, then I began focusing on saving money as described below.
-FIGHTING: For the early game, feel free to let order drop a little, just sleep the day away by all means, since there will be no surprise riot causing massive drops it's fairly predictable and you can always repair the cafeteria in case you get into dangerously low numbers. We do this because you need the money buildup from having lower order. Spend your days fighting in the first 2 rooms or the corridor just beyong the bar and kill them PURELY with counterattacks, if you must attack, do so with the far right yellow to build up your Agility, the 2nd most useful attribute. It's a bit of a grind and a slow start but it pays off later in spades.
-Your major priority with edicts is to get enough to buy Counter Stance, which takes in total around 7000g to buy the pre-reqs for it. I spent my edict points each day mostly on increasing income such as with publish info edicts, and minus expenses with guards paying for own gear etc. You can do as you wish but that counter stance is your light at the end of the tunnel you should always be striving for.

Once you have unlocked Counter Stance, the game becomes an absolute cakewalk at this point. Usually you are limited to a maximum of 2 counterattacks, while using the skill gives you some protection and increases this to 6 counterattacks possible. Get the Stamina accessory which combined with a naturally occuring passive gives you enough HP to survive the odd random super crit an enemy delivers, and spend your turns using counter. Once you have unlocked the advanced counter passive which gives you +counter chance you no longer need to refrain from using attacks and it was at this point I learned Slam and started taking on the slimes properly at the 2nd floor which needed it. The basic Skewer and Slam got me through the rest of the game alongside counter stance from here.

At this point, playing as described above: Karryn should have enough Agility training to evade 90% of attacks, have a 1 energy Counter Stance which, combined with the Willpower counter improver gives you a near-enough guaranteed counterattack on anybody who tries to strike you or pull off your clothes, making your Karryn basically wipe the stack in response to their first move.
If your enemies begin using groping attacks which can't be countered: keep your desires below 50 or just use taunt on the first round of a new wave so they try to attack you instead due to anger no matter how high your desires are.
If there are only 1-2 enemies: Once you have your counter passives unlocked and no longer need to ration your attacks, now you can just start slamming and skewering for the quick wins, we only hold off for counter-attacks until we have the +counter chance % passive unlocked, which happens some time at level 2 usually.
If a legendary enemy or another super-hitter spawns: This is why we took slam/skewer, focus on neutralising that enemy first and then sweep up the rest with counterplay. Do NOT underestimate how valuable confidence buff can be, I often used it as my first move in any new wave with a potentially difficult enemy as it boosts your stats considerably, including defence and evasion.
If you end up becoming a bit slutty because you get bored and want the scenes: Just use taunt more, this build will still be fine and does not fall apart unless you go absolute hyper-slut, it helps to know what sexual moves the enemy uses and just keep that one desire low, Ass is a big one to keep down because spanks will destroy your stamina hard given time.
DO NOT be in a rush to reach the next floor or fight the guards for cash: This is a trap. The more floors you have subjugated, the greater a chance of a riot and a day (or even 2-3 if you fail) clearing up, during which another floor could begin rioting and you lose control completely. This is why I focused on single digit control, so I can spend days sometimes just sleeping to get funds in and wait for the next riot. The guards are likewise a trap, you need to make the guards more buff to deal with control management, but if you keep agreeing to fight them they will spawn more and more as enemies, and these are tough nuts to crack. If every fight you enter has 2-3 guards which hit hard and take more than a few hits to go down, then you will be going down eventually.
Using this method, I finished on Warden difficulty, with single-digit control (-5 at most per day, often -2 or even 0) being the norm, and maintained Virginity all the way to the end. While also being able to take and enjoy all the side jobs, just kept that husbando hole protected at all costs. If I wanted to, I'm confident I could have finished Holy Empress with nothing but sadistic orgasms, but this is a H game at the end of the day, so I'll take the silver ribbon and some fun.
Ooooh, does this strategy work for a "Prison Fighter" run? (No Halbert, unarmed all the way, cannot change title)
I'm struggling to reach the 4th boss as is while running an AGI specialist build, and slimes give me so much trouble.

Speaking of specialists... why can't i use Leg Thrust despite having the Leg Thrust is usable while unarmed passive?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ooooh, does this strategy work for a "Prison Fighter" run? (No Halbert, unarmed all the way, cannot change title)
I'm struggling to reach the 4th boss as is while running an AGI specialist build, and slimes give me so much trouble.

Speaking of specialists... why can't i use Leg Thrust despite having the Leg Thrust is usable while unarmed passive?
If you've invested the points in special training which allows for unarmed use of leg thrust and still can't use it, that's a legitimate bug which should be reported to the developers.

I think the patch notes in Steam mentioned something like this which was fixed.
Edit: Found it. V1.0.2.
Fixed Head Strike, Arm Strike, and Leg Strike not being usable while unarmed and having the right Specialization Edicts.

So not being able to use it indicates an unpatched game for whatever reason.

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Harleyquin13 said:
For getting stat titles (Strength primary etc.), players should not go above level 1 for the non-primary stat.
Minor correction here: what matters matters are indeed stat levels (all but stamina and energy), but it's more like +5 above all other and WL 15 for the first, +10 and WL 36 for the second and +15 upon completing the game for the last one...have fun...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Minor correction here: what matters matters are indeed stat levels (all but stamina and energy), but it's more like +5 above all other and WL 15 for the first, +10 and WL 36 for the second and +15 upon completing the game for the last one...have fun...
This is on me because I didn't describe this accurately enough so it's leading to confusion.

There are five progressions for each stat category in the edicts tab. The first three need between 1 to 2 EP to activate in addition to coin. From the fourth onwards it's 3EP and a high base monetary cost without edict discounts. When I say level 1, that is what I mean (i.e. invest at most one edict point in that category). From there, the stat level (i.e. how high the total points go) will be determined by the level up % of each stat and the actions taken when Karryn isn't at level cap yet.

So the correction is welcome, but it repeats what is stated in the Steam achievements and the stat title granted in-game when prerequisites are met. Players who have only one edict point invested in anything other than their chosen primary stat WILL get the desired title provided the edict points into the primary stat are invested quickly (yes even mind at just one edict point won't overtake the primary stat regardless of how often players do the bar and receptionist jobs).

tfs08933

Reputation score
Hi, does anyone here know how to mod the game to always have all participants of the strip show to blush?

LOXUK

Reputation score
Is there a js code for the karryn prisoner v1.0.5 full Only? (Not the v1.0.5j full or any version!) cause I tried others version js code of karryn but none of them work!

lost_soul87

Reputation score
hi anyone can tell me how unlock this screen? maybe is a stupid question but a need to know
1662091542883.png

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
a litle question. its there a way to play without crashs? i have32gb ram and yet. ALWAYS after a while it crashes sayis not enough. its there a fix or really need a lot more of pc to play?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
The dev probably used way too many plugins or one of them is written poorly and has a memory leak. Nothing to you can do about memory leaks on your end other than report them to the dev.