What's new

Requests(Hiatus: See edit)

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Requests

Btw lumarin are you in Jumper's? You probaley are, but I have a request for you in that game, could you please tell me who's planning to betray me?
Well, if I were in that game, you'd probably see a post from me in there. Sadly, though, there is no such post, and as such, I dunno. Somethingsomethingsomethingorother.

Request completed!

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Updated to latest, anyone else have any requests?

Also, expect the game(and genie tales(couldn't find chapter 3 though :/)) in about 8 hours from now, when I get back home.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

That'll take some time, so it's going on the TODO list until I've got everything else completed/uploaded. So you should probably expect that to take about 3 days before I can even get started. Though I might get started earlier.
I've managed to hunt down a couple already, how about making this a joint effort? I should be able to upload a couple tonight and post them in the doujin section. 7z compression format good for everyone?

Edit: Made it! http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=518

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

MAH COLLECTION IZ TOO BIG. I HAVE TO SORT IT AGAIN! DAMN IT ALL!

(bump)

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd like to see some more of NEO Gentles doujin.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lumarin, could you maybe find me some Viper GTS? I can't find them anywhere

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My bad, but I have another request, gameguru's link but could you find more phantom buster hentai/games?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

T_T It's so hard to find Viper GTS. Please help me, Lumarin. I can't find them ANYWHERE

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

T_T It's so hard to find Viper GTS. Please help me, Lumarin. I can't find them ANYWHERE
I've been extraordinarily lazy, but I'll upload Viper first, and then the other things I've got on my upload list.(Yes, I do have it ~_~)

Edit: Really, expect it on here tomorrow with my other uploads.

Last edited:
OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

All the things on currently uploading are in fact uploaded, but I have no time to post the links right now. I have to go to class. You'll see the new posts in about 4 hours from now.

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Triple post! wooooooo. Can I get a thanks from you requestees that I've completed?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Really? You have them all uploaded into the correct categories? Damn. I haven't been paying attention.

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Really? You have them all uploaded into the correct categories? Damn. I haven't been paying attention.
Generally when I make a post, it means you're supposed to look at it! LOOK AT IT!I SAID LOOK!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My bad, most of my attention's been taken by my adventure story... anyway any luck on phantom buster games? ALSO FRICKIN THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR TIME FOR US TO FIND US HENTAI! There, is that a big enough of a tank you? Hmmm, should I shrink the size of it?

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

My bad, most of my attention's been taken by my adventure story... anyway any luck on phantom buster games? ALSO FRICKIN THANK YOU FOR WASTING YOUR TIME FOR US TO FIND US HENTAI! There, is that a big enough of a tank you? Hmmm, should I shrink the size of it?
Well, the ladies do say bigger is better....

Anyways, like my main post says, I'm not working on any of the requests at the moment(I've gotta seed for my private tracker, some of my newer things really need some ratio...) so I'll likely get on it in a few days.

snoogins21

Lurker
Reputation score

Would you happen to have the Inyouchu Vol. 2 H-anime? I've been searching and have only found dead links and dead torrents. Thanks for all your other uploads, too.