Rescue Rin [Josie, Lin, Dixie]

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rescue Rin [Josie, Lin, Dixie]

Josie dislodges her axe from the ground just in time to be attacked and taken down by the monster. Refusing to be caught in it's grip, she swings her axe across its body, hoping to put the thing down in one attack

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

~~~ Josie wasn't grappled, and yes, head shots are possible, and are recommended if your character is a good shot, are you're against slow opponents, as they usually have higher a higher damage threshold ~~~

(Lin attacks, two shots)

Both of Lin's shots miss...

(Dixie attacks, aimed shot)

With a poorly aimed shot as she was getting up, Dixie managed to do the creature attacking her in, as her bullet finished it off.

(Josie attacks)

As Josie swings her axe, she takes a chunk out of the monster, sending it back in pain, but not killing it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Oh, I thought you were trying to say I freed my axe and then got pounced.)
Josie stepped forward towards the centipede that retreated in pain and attacked.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin's shot missed, she didn't know why, maybe cause she was nervous that she almost hit someone, but seeing that the monster was dead she paid it no mind and looked to her back to see how Josie was doing.
(reload!)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lin reloads)

The clip wasn't empty, so she simply pocketed it, and then took out a fresh one, sliding it into the gun.

(Dixie attacks, Aimed shot)

Dixie's shot was Mind-Boggling!

Dixie's aim couldn't have been better, tearing through the bug's body, hitting all of the right organs, stopping it's movement entirely, as Josie's axe slammed down in it, chopping the corpse in half.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin creeped forward, keeping alert... trying to find if there was other monsters.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie stared at the two large bits of creature that used to be one. She picked her axe back up and slung it across her shoulder, holding it in place. She turned back towards the other two, hoping to see that all the monsters have been killed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Josie looked over, she saw Lin and Dixie, as well as two other bug corpses.

Dixie smiled at Josie, "Damn, vengeance feels good!" she exclaimed, kicking one of the bodies of the creatures.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(No plot progression?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Not unless Lin does more than stand there after the battle. )

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Ugh, fine I will more detailed than creeping forward.)
Lin didn't fine anymore monsters and approached the shop, she checked the door to see if it's locked.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie chuckled to herself as Dixie kicked at the dead body. Before following Lin to the door, she looked everyone over real quick.

"You both ok?"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin smiled.

"I am fine, nothing bad yet."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie nodded, "Yeah, never felt better!" she exclaimed, following Lin and Josie inside the store.

Once the three went inside, they quickly found a pregnant, and unconscious Rin on the ground.

Dixie kneeled next to the girl, and poked her fat, round belly a couple times, "Jesus," she exclaimed, "What the hell do we do?"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Oof, I didn't even think of this. Well for you, I was too weak to take you by myself so I just waited. Do you think we could all muscle her out of here? I'd be willing to carry her if we can keep these monsters away."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie puts her hands on her hips, "And have her give birth on the way?" she asked in a disgusted tone, "Gross!" she exclaims.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin was shocked at the sight of her sister, she didn't hear the other two talk until she shook out of it and approached her Sister and crouched near her.
She shook her to try and wake her up, before drawing a med pack to see if she can do anything.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unable to find any physical harm, Lin found that the first aid kit was useless, as Rin's problem was mental.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I'm certainly at a loss. The monsters keeping her here would probably return to this very spot, so waiting could turn out bad for us. I don't know anything about moving her in her condition, but it's not exactly like we fear for the baby's life. We'd probably get enough heads up before it crawled out of her to be able to deal with it on the street, unless we run into trouble there. I can honestly see problems with either decision, but we should make one fast."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As if an answer to their situation, Rin began to move a little on the ground, a look of stress on her face as she started to moan in pain. Then, the moans turned to shouts, as her eyes shot open. Her hands went to her belly as she began to arch her back, seeming to be in a lot of pain. She spread her legs wide, and not soon after, centipede babies came crawling out of her pussy, spreading her pussy wide to make room for the creatures emerging from her womb. Her belly was soon flat, as centipede babies, about a quarter of the size of their parents, began to disperse after leaving Rin's womb.