Rescue Rin [Josie, Lin, Dixie]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Rescue Rin [Josie, Lin, Dixie]

Josie left Lin to watch over the two girls, and went at a jog, back to the Inn, and within a period of about 15 minutes, she reached the front of Apple Inn...

(Josie's stamina status: Yellow)

Meanwhile, Lin, who was watching over Dixie, whos belly was starting to bulge, and her sister Rin, heard the feint skittering of legs along the concrete ground, and looked all around her, to see two centipedes, who followed the scent of fresh women, worming along the ground towards her, and the two unconscious girls with her...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin sliently cussed to herself as she shot 3 bullets at the 1st bug.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lin attacks, three shots)

As soon as Lin fired the first shot, by some miracle, it killed one of the bugs approaching her instantly.

As soon as the other reached Lin, she quickly backed away from it's attempted grab at her.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin hoped for another miricle to make it's way into her life as she fire another 3 round at the remaining bug.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lin attacks, three shots)

Firing wildly at the monster, only her first shot hits the target, making it recoil in pain as her bullet pierces it's skin.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Backing away a bit more, Lin sighed and fired another 2 round at the bug.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Lin attacks, two shots)

Both of Lin's shots miss, barely missing it's skin by a few inches, as it quickly worms it's way up to her, and launches itself at her. It lands against her body, sending her to the ground with it on top of her. It's legs wrap around her arms, and eagerly worms it's lower body, forcing her legs apart as it's member rears itself up for penetration...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(What did I say about the hate?! Give her hope and destory it a second later!)
Lin groaned and thrashed around wildly as the bug mounts her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It's not up to me. :p I asked the dice why they wanted Lin to be mounted, and they told me, "4"

I'll let you figure out what that means.)

(Lin attempts to escape)

Lin struggles in vain against the monster's grip, barely able to squirm as it thrusts it's cock inside of her violently, and began to thrust in and out of her, it's cock already lubricated by her juices from before, granting it ease of access between her folds as it rapes her.

(Lin's orgasm status: Yellow)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Come on DICE! DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!!!)
Lin gasps and pants as the cock pierce into her, she tries again to struggle free.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(The dice said, "666".... Which is weird, because I had it set on 1d10.... 0.o)

(Besides, Lin's strength is nothing compared to the centipede's, she's better off just trying to worm her gun hand to shoot it, because there's only a slim chance she's escaping from it by brute force.)

(Lin attempts to break free)

Lin struggles weakly against the monster on top of her, finding it's still too powerful for her to get away. Lin's eyes go wide, as it shoves it's fat, thick cock right in her favorite angle, sending a shock through her body.

(Willpower check)

Lin was unable to fight through the pleasure, as she was too overwhelmed with pleasure to continue fighting. With her legs spread wide for the monster, it freely continued to fuck her at a decent pace, her legs bucking in the air each time it's cock slides in. Lin could only cry into the air in pleasure, as the feeling overwhelmed her so much, she quickly found herself climaxing all over the monster's cock inside her, and quickly felt it's cock throbbing violently inside her pussy. Her eyes went wide as she felt something unseen pressing against her pussy's entrance, as if the cock itself was getting thicker, as it forced itself inside her. Lin screamed in pain as her pussy walls were forced to make room for this monster's seed, as the egg traveling through it's cock went into her pussy, traveling through her until it met the sanctuary of her womb, pushing that entrance open as well as it placed it's egg inside her.

That wasn't the end, as Lin felt another egg pushing through it's cock inside her, making her scream just as loud due to the pain, as it's second egg was laid inside of her. Lin felt herself being sucked away by a strange force, as if the eggs inside of her were draining her somehow, as she barely felt the third egg being pushed inside her, as darkness soon became the only thing she knew...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Led by Josie, Letris and the guard reached the last known location of Rin, Lin, and Dixie, except there was one major difference from when Josie left...

Lin was gone.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"This is them," Letris comments, apparaching what she believes to be the heaviest. "No trouble," she mumbles, squatting to lift the unconscious woman with a grunt.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(GODDAMNIT! RJ YOU FUCKER, SHE WAS MY LOCKPICKER! Well zero, you traded one for the other, how do ya feel :))

Josie's eyes went as wide as they could, surveying the scene. She tried to scan everywhere to see where her little friend went.

"No, this isn't them.. I mean it is, but it's not all of them! The girl who came with me, the small girl, she's ... she's gone!

(this parts gonna sound weird)
Seeing no trace anywhere (I'm assuming), Josie goes to help up (whatever girl would have more trouble being picked up. I don't know the guards stats so I don't know how she'll fare dragging a girl compared to Letris)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(OMG RJ, SO YOU TELL ME NOW???????)
(Ugh, Rin can help you Toxic, she's gonna be want a bit of practice with the outside world before saving Lin)
(But she can't lock pick, so wanna go save Lin?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Josie seemed weak compared to the two women she brought with her, as both Letris and Ferris lifted Rin and Dixie on their own. Rin went over Letris's shoulder, and Ferris held Dixie in both arms, as her now fat belly wouldn't permit her to be carried over the shoulder... At least not painfully.

Ferris looked at Josie, "She likely wasn't taken far, your friend, I mean," she told her, "Probably right were you found the last girl you were looking for, but we need to get these girls back ASAP, then we can worry about your lost friend."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie ducked her head in shame.

"I understand, I just didn't imagine this happening. I didn't think we'd be leaving anyone behind."

Josie follows the girls back to the inn, never taking her eyes off her feet, spacing out and only able to picture the horrors that girl was going through now.

We may have rescued the girl we set out for, but having someone not come back? That's not right, There's no "success" in that.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a safe trip back home, unhindered by monsters, the four women walked back to the hotel. They were let in, as usual, by the guard at the door. Nurses came down the stairs as Ferris shouted, "We've got another pregnancy!" and they took Dixie and Rin up to their rooms on stretchers, leading them up the stairs slowly as they rushed them to the nurses rooms.

Josie was standing with Ferris and Letris in the lobby after Dixie and Rin were taken to be examined.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie still didn't take her eyes off her feet, hanging her head. She couldn't believe what had happened, she thought she was hardly even gone. It seemed like the best answer at the time, and yet it backfired. She turned her head to the guard, not quite sure how missions got listed..

"We have to get her back. Do me a favor and put her name on the mission board, my name's going right under it."

She turned and started to head up to her room, before stopping for a second on the steps as if she forgot something. She turned around and picked her head up to look the girls in the eyes.

"Oh, thank you. Both of you."

She walked off to her room to sleep the night away.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferris nodded, and walked into Jesse's shop, disappearing behind the double doors that lead to the lounge.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

"Fuh," Letris grunted, as she watched the other woman leave. "Giving up so soon?" She turned to the guard that had come with her earlier. "I'm not tired at tall. You wanna help me pick up where this girl left off?"