What's new

ACT [れヴぁ/Reva] 淫魔てんぷてーしょん / Inma Temptation (RJ01031777)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
2 - Copy.jpg The dev of 淫魔てんぷてーしょん has risen from the allegorical grave.
old thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/wolfrpg-revertan-tenpute_shon.11547/
Ci-en:
dlsite:

They are now working on an Unity hack&slash game in the same vein: swords, boobs and asses. And the same name.
You'll play as an adventurer, against many cutesy girls eager to seduce him and rape him silly.

No ETA thus far, but a demo is available to supporters on their Ci-en, including a free one with reduced content.
December 2021 (0.1.5) the demo now features 3 mobs and 1 boss.
July 2022 (2.4) has a new stage with little and small alraunes/plant girls (only the little one has an H-attack - cowgirl) and the Flower Fairy as a boss.
The first stage has villagers, lilims, undines and titty crawlers. Swordgirl as a boss.
If you happen not to be able to start a new game anymore (after changing the options), simply delete your game folder and re-extract. No need to look for an appdata folder.

As a completely unrelated remark, hemdomblog seems quite taken with the game. Understandably.

Controls:
WASD to move around
J to slash, K to parry
Space to run/dodge
Enter to select (used when an enemy is begging for her life)
Arrow keys to select/use items
F4 enlarges screen, F12 resets the game
Let's drink a potion!
- enter the menu with ESC
- select a slot with ENTER
- select the potion with ENTER
- exit the menu with ESC or X
- you can now quaff your potion with UP arrow

Themes: Chibis, reverse rape, paizuri, honey trap, monster girls, tittymons
Previous, abandoned game (wolfRPG) is still available there:

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
The dev put a small tech demo-kinda thing out for this, so you can kind of get a feel for combat and the enemy AI. It is paywalled though.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
seems like he is working on the new one and giving out updates almost every mounth this time he updated more animations and teasing to enimys

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like new pre alpha is out any new stuff in it ?

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
any new stuff in it ?
Not exhaustive, but 0.1.5 has:
- swimsuit imp is back with a bang! Kissing and paizuri attaks
- new blonde girl with handjob and paizuri
- lilims now have buttjob attack and a funny defeat temptation scene

This is shaping out pretty well, and much faster than I thought it would. (y)

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i was thinking about this not long ago. good to see its back. i got the demo. game gets stuck during the game over scenes. happened twice. its good though, i look forward to more of it

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I wish the run button could be toggled rather than having to hold it down. Fuckin' sucks.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game needs a controls overhaul in general. Button placement is abit asinine. ive only ever seen the wasd ijkl control scheme in hentai games. It's so unconventional. Just do arrow keys zxc/asd. Item menu also doesn't work. also making items arrow keys isn't great because it means taking my hands off the actions. Just use Q and E or 1234. Why do this?! We solved these problems already.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ditto. I miss the camera panning too (Q,E). And we (me and my keyboard) loathe WASD struggle mechanics.
the wasd ijkl control scheme
Actually it might be more common than we think; Soulcalibur, for instance, uses JKL. Might be related to 'games you're supposed to play with a gamepad'.

But yes, controls are awful... And are pretty much the only awful thing :LOL: which is nice, when you look at it this way.
Like most Unity games, simply allowing to remap all keys would be enough of a fix... Except for the running. It's almost unthinkable that this point won't get solved, and solved soon: Japanese gamers have good standards.

I'd love to see some many-on-one attacks, too! This kind of games has high potential for that. But I'll still buy it with my eyes closed when it's done, without a shred of doubt.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The controls are only really an issue playing on keyboard. i found it just fine via controller.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The controls are only really an issue playing on keyboard. i found it just fine via controller.
most definitely. it seems designed for that. Still, it's good to have the option for those that want it. key rebinding will fix the issue when its eventually added.

RenoRude

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I cant seem to find a download for this game.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new update seem to be out with debug mode
new animation facesitting jump

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Kind of irritating they dropped a paid demo right at the end of jan and declare they'll have another update by the 10th of feb. So I'm just gonna wait until then.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update no idea what is in it
i think they work on a larger succubus but no idea if its in yeat.
also boobed lady on ground has been updated on how it seduces you if u aproach it dont know how why they work on that since old system worked fine.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I forgot all about this. Not the game specifically, just that a thread existed for it.

Game's come along quite well. First location seems to be done, dev has put out a second location that's a floating island populated by plant people and the fairy from the old wolfrpg game.
The large succubus isn't finished but they've posted testing animations of it performing, so I'm figuring they're working on it behind the scenes.

Since Feb and now there's been a decent number of enemies with scenes added. Limited intercourse but lots of paizuri, one very detailed first person animation too.

Next update showcase will be July the 15th but the version release will probably come out later in the month, that's how this dev's scheduling releases.
Since not a lot was added in this version compared to the previous one, I'm personally just waiting for the next version release to come out before buying it.

I'm also really hoping the dev makes the run key (space) a toggle rather than permanently holding it down, otherwise it's very good gameplay-wise too.

TickyVik

Reputation score
Oh lord. What are the odds someone is gonna be able to help me on this. I bought the newest demo 0.2.3 alpha and when I start up any level, what look like shadows constantly flicker around making the game distractingly unplayable. See the screenshot and imagine it flicking into different areas basically every frame. I'll try to talk to the dev next but I don't speak a lick of Japanese. I have a full AMD system setup, 5900x, 6800xt, and the game is running on a normal HDD. I'll try moving it to an SSD soon as well, but it kinda sucks that I bought the demo and it's basically unplayable.
SuccubusTemptation_5f85Owe27O.png SuccubusTemptation_BJctDw6QcM.jpg

Any advice would be nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
what look like shadows constantly flicker around
Tinker with your graphic card settings, especially 3D settings. You're probably over-spec if anything. The game's not too greedy.
Or use your old laptop.

You can try commenting your exact AMD card's name in the ci-en, along with a simple explanation. There are a bunch of bilingual fans who might help.