What's new

ACT [れヴぁ/Reva] 淫魔てんぷてーしょん / Inma Temptation (RJ01031777)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Game's out now. Older versions feel superior to it given they're less than half the price of this.

-About a 10-20 minute long game.
-No extra levels not already shown.
-Little reason to fight enemies if you're focused on progression.
-They censored the big pixel art scene from the busty cow girl. It's not that bad.
-Whited out the dick of the losing to the big fairy scene. Which is fucking ridiculous.
-Clothed version of the imp girl with a different scene, technically meaning they have 11 characters in the game.
-Gallery has been removed for some weird reason?

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
I may have figured out how to translate this with Translator++ ...its generating a project....i will know tomorrow morning.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Quite Frankly

Reputation score
..no i am unable to translate it using the tools i'm aware of, would love to be able to. How many levels are there?

bulletslip101

Reputation score
A post on their Ci-en details upcoming updates including; making window size and keybindings adjustable, done by May. Adding a gallery in June (was removed because it resulted in a bug). And a translation, in "Summer". They're exploring the idea of adding more game content but aren't sure on how much or what exactly.
Fun stuff!

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly a crossover between this and Tuturo Resistance would be dope.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the double-post, but they remove the imp-girls "Downed" animation where she plays dead?
Can't remember how I did that one.

mega556

Reputation score
did autotranslator works in this game? i tried with Bepinex and Melonload but nothing works...

Dememenic

Reputation score
Game's out now. Older versions feel superior to it given they're less than half the price of this.

-About a 10-20 minute long game.
-No extra levels not already shown.
-Little reason to fight enemies if you're focused on progression.
-They censored the big pixel art scene from the busty cow girl. It's not that bad.
-Whited out the dick of the losing to the big fairy scene. Which is fucking ridiculous.
-Clothed version of the imp girl with a different scene, technically meaning they have 11 characters in the game.
-Gallery has been removed for some weird reason?
Been looking at this game for a while now. I guess it's not worth buying in it's current state or I should look for the older versions?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Been looking at this game for a while now. I guess it's not worth buying in it's current state or I should look for the older versions?
The later demos should be 500 yen each, contain the same level number but actually include the gallery, no censorship on the two larger scenes, like 2-3 less scenes compared to the original and perhaps 1 less enemy as well. I would still say on a content vs value basis that you get more from the demos. The full game's defeat scenes drag on to artificially add time and make it feel longer than it actually is. It's all very underhanded stuff so I wouldn't be opposed to you just pirating the full version from the right site.

I also think 0.4.0 doesn't have its ci-en link set up properly so you will only get the free trial version instead of the one you're paying for, so if you do buy a demo make sure you get the 0.3.0 August version.

Dememenic

Reputation score
The later demos should be 500 yen each, contain the same level number but actually include the gallery, no censorship on the two larger scenes, like 2-3 less scenes compared to the original and perhaps 1 less enemy as well. I would still say on a content vs value basis that you get more from the demos. The full game's defeat scenes drag on to artificially add time and make it feel longer than it actually is. It's all very underhanded stuff so I wouldn't be opposed to you just pirating the full version from the right site.

I also think 0.4.0 doesn't have its ci-en link set up properly so you will only get the free trial version instead of the one you're paying for, so if you do buy a demo make sure you get the 0.3.0 August version.
I guess I'll look for a full pirate when I get the chance. Considering the fact this game very recently released I don't see any pirates up at all as of now, so I'll check out the demo. I hope the dev updates the game and not abandon it again like I've seen people mentioning. Thank you!

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I guess I'll look for a full pirate when I get the chance. Considering the fact this game very recently released I don't see any pirates up at all as of now, so I'll check out the demo. I hope the dev updates the game and not abandon it again like I've seen people mentioning. Thank you!
I think there's one in A-S?