What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL Awake (RJ223237)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, less heroines means less spread out H content, all great news in my book. Though considering we already seen a good deal of the rabbit girl, it still doesn't feel quite fair in that sense. Ah well, developer favorites, what can you do. Personally I think Awake had better designs then these three girls, needed some good news.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Dev gave another update today for Colony. mostly lore. here's my attempt at translating it.
There once was a peaceful human island kingdom of schism (shisumu?). But one day a horde of insects appeared from nowhere. The queen of the horde cast a terrible curse on the people of the kingdom, transforming them into bugs. And so the once peaceful island kingdom was turned into a kingdom of bugs.
So, you, Lavy, and Daia make your way to the ruined kingdom of schism for some reason. you team up with Oris (blue hair), Emera (nun), and Restea (bandages) to uncover the mystery of the kingdom.

oh, and kemika makes an appearance again. idk if she'll have any scenes though.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You need to make the wanted item in the basement forge. It shouldn't be very hard to find the ingredients. after that, just bring it to the questgiver.
I somehow didn't realized there are 4 different options to create items. No wonder i couldn't do it. xD Thank you. <3

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Btw does someone know if v1.10 was the last update (about new content) or if the dev already said there will be more?

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Btw does someone know if v1.10 was the last update (about new content) or if the dev already said there will be more?
I wouldn't get your hopes up for any updates. Dev has already started planning on the sequel, so excluding any surprises, v1.10 is the last update. I also think it would be hard to squeeze in any updates anyways. If they did, how would they spread the scenes out? Doing only a couple characters will make the people expect more updates for the rest of the cast, and trying to do it for everyone would just take too much time. if you're bored, you can always try to fight through the hellscape that is the post-game dungeon. I mean, a boss that deals a fixed crapton of damage? how do even do...

OP
Scepticism

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
You may already be well-aware but if you own a copy of rpgmaker vx ace and a decrypter you can modify the game to your liking.
You'll find them both if you do some digging on the web.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I guess this is necro but.....
the 3rd series of the sequel series is out now in DLsite called Sequel Colony

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Playing with the new translation, and I've got a problem. I can't get one of the H-scenes to trigger. I'm talking about the one that's the variation of Alma's first scene. The requirements say she needs over 100 passion and to hang out in my room, but it's just not working. I have her relationship on max, and gotten all the hang out events from her as well, not to mention getting all scenes from the other main characters including Sheena. This is annoying because another one of Alma's scenes has this one as a prerequisite, so I'm actually missing two. Do you guys have any solutions?
Edit: sub-par has managed to solve the issue. No problems.

Last edited:

Some randomF

Reputation score
for some reason I can't get anyomore scenes for clar or sheila
I have their affection up to 100 and shiela's passion to 20+ and have completed the main story killing the outside space guy that murdered sheena
I don't see what the issue is why aren't any scenes triggering?

Edit:Sheila's passion had to be at 100 before I could get 2 of the first scenes
Clar didn't let me give her anything to increase her passion until now even though her affection was at 100,I gave her the white stuff and it worked since then I could increase her passion and get her scenes

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
for some reason I can't get anyomore scenes for clar or sheila
I have their affection up to 100 and shiela's passion to 20+ and have completed the main story killing the outside space guy that murdered sheena
I don't see what the issue is why aren't any scenes triggering?
First of all, SPOILERS.
Second, check the desk in the mc's room to get hints. Maybe there is a specific gift you need to give them.

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
Playing with the new translation, and I've got a problem. I can't get one of the H-scenes to trigger. I'm talking about the one that's the variation of Alma's first scene. The requirements say she needs over 100 passion and to hang out in my room, but it's just not working. I have her relationship on max, and gotten all the hang out events from her as well, not to mention getting all scenes from the other main characters including Sheena. This is annoying because another one of Alma's scenes has this one as a prerequisite, so I'm actually missing two. Do you guys have any solutions?
Edit: sub-par has managed to solve the issue. No problems.
What was the solution? Its the same thing on my end.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Managed to defeat Evil Bunny. Now I'm gonna reincarnate everyone and start NG+ to prepare to enter Granvaloa.

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
The translations wrong. You have to go to HER room in the daytime.
Haven't seen anything in her room. Maybe you need completely maxed relation then? I'm at about 140 relation, with 106 passion.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Haven't seen anything in her room. Maybe you need completely maxed relation then? I'm at about 140 relation, with 106 passion.
Have you increased her relationship level to 3 (and thus gotten all three standard scenes)? A few events don't trigger at lower relationship levels. If you have, then maybe you need to do the variation of her second scene first. Also, are you sure you're going to her room? It is the upper left corner of the second floor.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Either you don't have her first scene, which you get by going outside at night, or you are going into the wrong room in the daytime.