What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL Awake (RJ223237)

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Where would I be able to buy the erotic book? Unless of course the vendor that has it comes later in the story.
Complete the quests of the merchant in the base until she gives you the robot maid. Do the event of the robot maid two times to get a pink card. Talk to the merchant again and she will install a machine to buy them in your room.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anybody know where can I find the 59th and 60th quests? I have already done everything including killing the very bottom of gromtoa

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does anybody know where can I find the 59th and 60th quests? I have already done everything including killing the very bottom of gromtoa
There is no 59 and 60, 58 is the last.

Yupiel

Lurker
Reputation score
58 is definitely the last event, it was a cameo for one of Zell23's character from his game. It might have bugged out.
Ah rip.. I wasted several hours finding these two.. I was really hopeful that there was more.. I guess nothing I can do about it now.. I'll just finish up the character H-scenes and be happy that I finished it "100%".. I still hate that damn final secret gromtoa boss tho.

sub-par

Reputation score
uh.. I'm playing via the eng translated one.. and it says 96% for some odd reason.
It looks like you're missing event #49, which is found south of the transfer sword at the bottom of the underworld and some other event before #38. The game's event list is not sorted in a very helpful way, so I can understand the confusion.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a question about Daia/Dire memories.
Dire says they share memories with someone, (I assumed it was Rabi at first but context clues are confusing me)
Am i missing something/ can someone Tell me who he is referring to?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I have a question about Daia/Dire memories.
Dire says they share memories with someone, (I assumed it was Rabi at first but context clues are confusing me)
Am i missing something/ can someone Tell me who he is referring to?
He is talking about Fake Rabi.

ramenslurper

Reputation score
does Tsuzuri and Shataku have complete names? I would like to know for reference

sub-par

Reputation score
does Tsuzuri and Shataku have complete names? I would like to know for reference
If you're asking if there's any kanji their names are composed of, not to my knowledge. But if you want family names, they were listed in the character popularity poll a while back:

ツヅリ・クロモト Tsuzuri Kuromoto
シャタク・ファンシェ Shataku...Fanshe? This one sounds vaguely Chinese to me, but I don't speak Chinese, so it might be my inner racist talking.

ramenslurper

Reputation score
If you're asking if there's any kanji their names are composed of, not to my knowledge. But if you want family names, they were listed in the character popularity poll a while back:

ツヅリ・クロモト Tsuzuri Kuromoto
シャタク・ファンシェ Shataku...Fanshe? This one sounds vaguely Chinese to me, but I don't speak Chinese, so it might be my inner racist talking.
thanks man! I also appreciate your translations of the game.

Arhyth

Reputation score
Is it just me or is my current objective stuck at "It looks like there's still things to do. Let's continue the adventure with friends." after the part where we Maria couldn't get revenge on a certain person...?

houya

Reputation score
Complete the quests of the merchant in the base until she gives you the robot maid. Do the event of the robot maid two times to get a pink card. Talk to the merchant again and she will install a machine to buy them in your room.
When do you get merchant quests because i did the event about mana remnant and nothing else pops up.

houya

Reputation score
Gift her an erotic book. If you can't buy one than progress the story and do side quests.
How high should her favorability be to gift her the erotic book, because it says i'm not intimate enough.