What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [リーフジオメトリ] SEQUEL Awake (RJ223237)

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
Have you increased her relationship level to 3 (and thus gotten all three standard scenes)? A few events don't trigger at lower relationship levels. If you have, then maybe you need to do the variation of her second scene first. Also, are you sure you're going to her room? It is the upper left corner of the second floor.
I'm gonna guess its the relationship level. I have it at 2(Don't have sheena back yet). But yeah I've checked that room. So relationship 3 must be required then even if its not in the unlock conditions.

1593652292433.png 1593652326222.png

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm gonna guess its the relationship level. I have it at 2(Don't have sheena back yet). But yeah I've checked that room. So relationship 3 must be required then even if its not in the unlock conditions.

View attachment 32870View attachment 32871
Then your issue wasn't the same as Arenara's who was having trouble with the second scene.
The rest of the translation for the game's fine so just check your relationship status.

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
Then your issue wasn't the same as Arenara's who was having trouble with the second scene.
The rest of the translation for the game's fine so just check your relationship status.
We were both missing the 2nd of the 1st scene. Which does NOT include relation status. Its unlock condition is stated as get the first scene then stay in your room when she has 100 passion. Every other character does not require full relation to get their alt scenes.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
get the first scene
I'm pretty sure it says get intimate with her and then yada yada for the other stuff. Get intimate doesn't say anything tho. All 3 levels of intimacy with the heroines are labeled, "get intimate." So it could be you have to be on your second scene than stay in your room or it could be you need level 3 with her than stay in your room. Don't remember.

Reputation score
So, I've heard that this one and the prequel do have some nice gameplay. How long are those games anyway?
Also... it is me or most games with amazing gameplay are reverse-rape ones? Lol. MGQ and ROBF are great examples. I'm fine with occasional femdom, but only if the guy has the right of revenge later, which rarely happens.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's an JRPG focused H game, it's got a good couple hours of gameplay before you'll complete most of the gallery or the story. Not including the secret dungeons that'll probably take days of grinding given how ridiculously OP some of the secret bosses are in this game in particular though most of that is optional.

warden123

Reputation score
how to get intimate with sheena, i still even get her social level up at all

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Also... it is me or most games with amazing gameplay are reverse-rape ones? Lol. MGQ and ROBF are great examples.
I don't really care for regular rape games, but there's so many more regular rape games in comparison to reverse rape that my first instinct is to say you're wrong. As a dev myself though, I've tried out a ton of games to see what they do, and how they do it.

The ones I have memories of are Rusimarudou's Dungeon of Erotic Master, Fullflap's Shin Sei Den, the entire Rance series, the entire Bunny Black series, all of Oneone1's games, all of WhiteMoor's games.

In Dungeon of Erotic Masters all the heroines are super sluts that get fucked by the enemies they fight if they lose so they don't die.
In Shin Sei Den you play as a dude who lets his main heroine get fucked by monsters so he can fight them off.
Rance rapes everyone in his harem at least once, and usually around the time he first meets them.
Darx in Bunny Black is introduced raping a woman.
All of Oneone1's games have two things in common. Heroine gives birth to horrific monstrosities. Heroine gets impregnated by horrific monstrosities.
All of WhiteMoor's games have the heroine getting raped by monsters, and thugs. Some of them include a male MC for the added cuck experience as well.

I'd say at least 80% of the industry caters to your sexual tastes. You don't have to play reverse rape games to get a JRPG experience.

If you're looking for less extreme stuff.

Alicesoft the creators of Rance made another game series called Evenicle where the protagonist is the dominant one sexually but he's still a likeable person. Kamichichi's games also have hyper pervy protags who can generally be seen as good people. There's also the game Succubus Affection for Unity done by Maken Ansala. It's half femdom, but you can play through 90% of the game w/o experiencing that half if you have basic motor functions.

Hmmm... what else...

Yumina the Ethereal, Aselia the Eternal and all of Eushully's games are primarily maledom as well. Most of them are good male protags.

And I'm saying this as someone WHO DOESN'T sexually enjoy these games. I can't stress that enough because it means there's tons and I mean tons more that I'm not talking about.

EDIT: MGQ is a reverse rape game. I'm not sure if ROBF counts though. It's not a regular rape game, but it's maledom as long as you win, and who loses in these games? Like seriously. I can only imagine people experiencing game overs once or twice throughout their gameplay experience.

EDIT EDIT: I will say... I do recommend you play the games that you are sexually interested in. During the time I was doing research and trying to broaden my horizon and tastes, I can tell you this. I had WAAAAAY more fun playing games that appealed to me sexually than the ones that didn't. I honestly recommend you stop playing this game and just go play regular rape games. Like legitimately, some of the reverse-rape games I've played were pretty low in quality but I enjoyed them MUCH MORE than some of the more high quality regular rape games I played.

how to get intimate with sheena, i still even get her social level up at all
You're being too impatient trying to boost her.
I don't want to spoil anything, but for now just play the game and focus on other heroines.

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i still cant get that cat girl event where she visit my room with 100 desire and lvl 3 social.i think its the event i need to get her last one.

Reputation score
I don't really care for regular rape games, but there's so many more regular rape games in comparison to reverse rape that my first instinct is to say you're wrong. As a dev myself though, I've tried out a ton of games to see what they do, and how they do it.

The ones I have memories of are Rusimarudou's Dungeon of Erotic Master, Fullflap's Shin Sei Den, the entire Rance series, the entire Bunny Black series, all of Oneone1's games, all of WhiteMoor's games.

And I'm saying this as someone WHO DOESN'T sexually enjoy these games. I can't stress that enough because it means there's tons and I mean tons more that I'm not talking about.

EDIT: MGQ is a reverse rape game. I'm not sure if ROBF counts though. It's not a regular rape game, but it's maledom as long as you win, and who loses in these games? Like seriously. I can only imagine people experiencing game overs once or twice throughout their gameplay experience.

EDIT EDIT: I will say... I do recommend you play the games that you are sexually interested in. During the time I was doing research and trying to broaden my horizon and tastes, I can tell you this. I had WAAAAAY more fun playing games that appealed to me sexually than the ones that didn't. I honestly recommend you stop playing this game and just go play regular rape games. Like legitimately, some of the reverse-rape games I've played were pretty low in quality but I enjoyed them MUCH MORE than some of the more high quality regular rape games I played.
I have nothing against ordinary rape games, in fact, I prefer them to vanilla. Rape and reverse-rape are completely opposite genres, lol. Reverse rape is femdom and usual rape is maledom. When I said that mostly reverse-rape games have nice gameplay I talked about RPG-maker games. I know that there are some nice games without it. I completed most Rance series games and Sengoku is probably the best conquering strategy game out there, Eushelly games are awesome too. It is just that on the RPG-maker engine all the best games are reverse rape ones. I would say that MGQ Paradox is the best RPG-maker game out there, I would be glad if someone proved me wrong. And I skipped all sex scenes in MGQ games, lol. I'm not interested in shota or femdom genres.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
i still cant get that cat girl event where she visit my room with 100 desire and lvl 3 social.i think its the event i need to get her last one.
The translation on the hint is wrong. You need to visit her room during the day instead.

MRTMUERTE

Reputation score
a guide for the game?? i cant complete the secondary missions rn im at Yua mission to collect tentacle mana...where i can find that guardian?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
a guide for the game?? i cant complete the secondary missions rn im at Yua mission to collect tentacle mana...where i can find that guardian?
I believe that would be in New Zikdalla, in the cave that leads to the city of knowledge.

Mr.crazy

Reputation score
i cant get to social level 3 by kuruha, my favorbility is over 200. How can i get this scene

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
i cant get to social level 3 by kuruha, my favorbility is over 200. How can i get this scene
You need to continue the story. Kuruha's 3rd can't be accessed until you've finished
the underworld.

Bakerino

Reputation score
So I have a few hours on the game, and want to advance Nazuna's storyline and H-Scenes. I need to increase her Passion, but have no idea how. Can anyone help me out?

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So I have a few hours on the game, and want to advance Nazuna's storyline and H-Scenes. I need to increase her Passion, but have no idea how. Can anyone help me out?
Gift her an erotic book. If you can't buy one than progress the story and do side quests.

Bakerino

Reputation score
Gift her an erotic book. If you can't buy one than progress the story and do side quests.
Where would I be able to buy the erotic book? Unless of course the vendor that has it comes later in the story.