What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ107057] The Sleeping Beauties + v2.2

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Google Translate] The Sleeping Beauties + v2.2

Yep it's there now, thanks for fixing that and editing the translation.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Another update for my edit of the translation
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=922859&postcount=11

This should now have all non-sex text manually fixed and most sex scenes too. Notably since the last
- library book
- scenes with the travelling fortune teller
- some scenes with the prostitutes or 'Flower Selling Woman'
- fix typos and fixes for combat

Some mangled text remains for some sex scenes and in the harem/cg house again mainly for sex scenes

Keyen

Reputation score

Thanks for your work.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

A small update of my edit of the translation, just a few fixes for some sex scenes and pre-sex scenes
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=922859&postcount=11

Some of the pregnant scenes in the harem house need to be actually tested to see if the translation works in context, so I may have to revise some of them.

There is not much left that needs to be fixed/manually translated, more typos and clarity for some scenes.

scarletice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ107057] The Sleeping Beauties + v2.2

Sorry to bump such an old thread but I keep getting an error with this patch. I am using the latest version of the game form dlsite, the 2.2 plus pack. I attached a screenshot of the error. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

sandchainz

Reputation score

Sorry to bump such an old thread but I keep getting an error with this patch. I am using the latest version of the game form dlsite, the 2.2 plus pack. I attached a screenshot of the error. Does anyone know how to fix this?
2 options:
1. Install this font on your pc
2. Drop this font on "Fonts" folder in the game folder.
Or do both options.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

2 options:
1. Install this font on your pc
2. Drop this font on "Fonts" folder in the game folder.
Or do both options.
If found and installed the font, and now I'm being told "File Graphics/System/Title could not be found".

Last edited:

sandchainz

Reputation score

If found and installed the font, and now I'm being told "File Graphics/System/Title could not be found".

Remember one thing!
If there's missing file just drop it on the right direction :D
In this case you need a file from Graphics/System/Title, ask someone who has the game to give the file named on the error(i guess it's the title screen, obviously) and drop it in Graphics/System/Title.
I would give you the file, but I don't have that game.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the translation bro
just realized i have 5 hentai rpg tonight :D

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Same mistake(

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the trans!
Unfortunately this game seems impossible to find.. atleast version 2.2 is. Oh well maybe some day ill find it lol

cmacleod42

Reputation score
Same mistake(
Either you do not have Japanese set as your locale (region for non-unicode programs) or you have an incomplete copy of the game, the PLUS portion was separately released to the main game and it is not a playable game

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Either you do not have Japanese set as your locale (region for non-unicode programs) or you have an incomplete copy of the game, the PLUS portion was separately released to the main game and it is not a playable game
Thx, now I understand that (I downloaded only PLUS). But I can`t found the main game anythere.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
First of all im getting errors when trying to have sex with the prostitutes saying files are missing, seems lot of people are having the same issue idk what the solution is. Im not sure iv seen one.

Secondly i may be dumb or something but how do u get past the first zombie boss? i dont have anything that can damage her

cmacleod42

Reputation score
First of all im getting errors when trying to have sex with the prostitutes saying files are missing, seems lot of people are having the same issue idk what the solution is. Im not sure iv seen one.

Secondly i may be dumb or something but how do u get past the first zombie boss? i dont have anything that can damage her
What error are you getting with the Prostitutes? Please post a sceren shot

For the boss you need to use potions and skills I think, but it has been a long time since I had tried this not using new game +, I'll try again when I have some free time

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What error are you getting with the Prostitutes? Please post a sceren shot

For the boss you need to use potions and skills I think, but it has been a long time since I had tried this not using new game +, I'll try again when I have some free time

also i have no skills other than escape. idk maybe i can buy some i didnt look super hard. I upgraded my sword and armor etc but didnt notice skills

cmacleod42

Reputation score

also i have no skills other than escape. idk maybe i can buy some i didnt look super hard. I upgraded my sword and armor etc but didnt notice skills
Buy the level up fruits from the item shop to increase in level and get more techniques

Otherwise I have no seen that error before, can you post your save game for me to check, I will try to get a save game here in the same state, but it is simplest if you post me one