Audio + Data + Fonts + Graphics

Mega link:
Size File: 105.70mb
Untitled432142314132.png

Last edited:

Leoburrito123

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Does anyone know how to defeat the final boss "Witch"??? I keep getting instakilled by her random 9999 damage meteor attack. thank youu

Last edited:

jsmitth529

Reputation score
For the life of me I can't find out how to access 'The Hidden Elf Grove' mentioned in the plus edition. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

luvdathen

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
For the life of me I can't find out how to access 'The Hidden Elf Grove' mentioned in the plus edition. Can anyone tell me where to find it?
The grove can be found via the sewers. The sewers can be accessed by taking a hole in the wall from the first part of the town, I think its between 2 buildings almost directly in front of you on the right when you enter the town.

I myself am having trouble finding a missing person who I am assuming is the Witch in the collection mode building post first clear, as well as having no idea on how to go about finding the "true ending". No guides online or full saves online so far as I can tell.

Not hopeful on getting a reply seeing the time between the start of this thread and the last posts, but I was wondering if anyone had a full save, or had any ideas on how to achieve the "true ending", or even how to get the elixir of pregnancy and/or witch.

Last edited:

Darkmuddi

Reputation score
Whenever i start a sex scene the following error pops up. Already tried different versions of the game and bought the original. Still getting that error. I have the same error with older Osanagocoronokimini games. Games after and including Zombie Island work fine. Does anyone know a fix?

Attachments

darkblackbad

Reputation score
do you guys downloaded the newest 2.2 + dlc one?
it's only 400mb and there's no animation..

Default756

Reputation score
anyone know how to get the scene with the girl selling flowers by the well? And the scene with the nun in the inn?

faRRan54

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
does anyone have a up to date download link for the game

julescrane

Reputation score
I try to play but the animations keep automatically skipping
EDIT: I just checked and every version I could find online is the same one with the scenes missing in the files. That seems to be the reason it doesn't play.

Last edited:

Kezza329

Reputation score
Re: [Google Translate] The Sleeping Beauties + v2.2

Just to check there is a problem with some people with the game in general with a similar issue. It seemed to be related to not using a correctly updated version of the game, ie the base version updated to 2.2. I had posted some fixes/suggestions for this in the main game thread.

Also translations are very version dependent. You should upgrade to version 2.2 before proceeding. The website for the makers has patches for their older games like this one

except, I am not seeing a link for this anymore

Still it may be an issue for the translation, translating say the font name incorrectly etc
i had this issue, you need to go into advanced settings within changing your region to japan, and also go to your windows language settings and make sure japanese is downloaded

Salivanich

Reputation score
Hello! I have a problem with my game that I don't understand. No animations are played during H scenes. Can anyone tell how to fix this?

saber1665

Reputation score
Who Have Complete Movie?
Can Share the Sleeping Beauty Complete Movie Folder(Missing too many The Non-Pregnant Scene)?

P.s. btw any Idea how to make the Scene play in Loop and only Switched to the next scene when you Trigger the Dialogues with click/key instead of going to Dialogue when the scene duration is over?