What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ107057] The Sleeping Beauties + v2.2

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

also i have no skills other than escape. idk maybe i can buy some i didnt look super hard. I upgraded my sword and armor etc but didnt notice skills
Buy the level up fruits from the item shop to increase in level and get more techniques

Otherwise I have no seen that error before, can you post your save game for me to check, I will try to get a save game here in the same state, but it is simplest if you post me one

EDIT:\
I just tried the scene using my most recent save and visited the prostitute. With my last version of the translation it works perfectly fine. The error implies you are either
- missing some of the movies, say you do not have the PLUS version. For this character these are the images
movie/sp*.wmv (ie files starting with sp)
- you have some issues otherwise playing wmv files, can you just play one of the files using a media player of your choice>

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Idk i mean i used the link you sent me (thanks) and the trans plus patch from this thread (post 11 or whatever its linked several times here) using rpg trans. everything seems to work just those dont play.

edit: save file

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score
Idk i mean i used the link you sent me (thanks) and the trans plus patch from this thread (post 11 or whatever its linked several times here) using rpg trans. everything seems to work just those dont play.

edit: save file
The save works fine for me, no issue with the Prostitute, you character is level 2 and more 'Fruit of the World Tree' are available in the item shop I believe there are 5 per stage available

Here is a pre-translated Data folder for the game, maybe something went wrong with your translation process

PS
So can we no longer add attachments to posts here now? Each time I have tried I get a message that the attachment folder is not writable

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not sure what the issue is but its not a big deal if its just the few prostitute scenes im fine with missing them. Thanks for all the replies and help

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The save works fine for me, no issue with the Prostitute, you character is level 2 and more 'Fruit of the World Tree' are available in the item shop I believe there are 5 per stage available

Here is a pre-translated Data folder for the game, maybe something went wrong with your translation process

PS
So can we no longer add attachments to posts here now? Each time I have tried I get a message that the attachment folder is not writable
Do you think you or anyone here could upload Map10 data file PATCHED VERSION for me? Im missing that file and cannot progress after beating the first boss.. not sure why its missing. I tried copying the above jp files and then re patching the game but then it doesnt even run.
When i try to run the game with just the map 10 JP version i get this error

so i need the patched version of map10

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score
Do you think you or anyone here could upload Map10 data file PATCHED VERSION for me? Im missing that file and cannot progress after beating the first boss.. not sure why its missing. I tried copying the above jp files and then re patching the game but then it doesnt even run.

The link I posted

is a full, translated data folder and contains that file

cmacleod42

Reputation score

The link I posted

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The link I posted

copying your files into my game directory and overwriting everything causes the game to not launch anymore.

is the error it gives.. Ikd man i guess its just not meant to be

cmacleod42

Reputation score
copying your files into my game directory and overwriting everything causes the game to not launch anymore.

is the error it gives.. Ikd man i guess its just not meant to be
Umm are you patching the game 'The Sleeping Beauties' or 'The Little Brave'? The error you showed mentioned the 'The Little Brave' but we are in a thread for 'The Sleeping Beauties'

Checking the download seems to be for the 'The Little Brave' game, so I messed up. Here is a download for the translated data folder for 'The Sleeping Beauties'

xeapher

Reputation score
Anyone here got 100% complete cg save data yet ?, if there's one could you sent it to me ?, I got stcuk here, there was several place that i'm not able to open, and some character missing --,, if there was a walkthrough I more appriciate it :D, and if there's a v2.2 patch could you sent it too ?, thanks :).

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone update the post of the link of the patch? Because the original links doesn't work anymore.

conma9x9

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can someone post for me 'The Sleeping Beauties' game ?

Reputation score
View attachment 36616
Applied your patch and here i am, missing some font
Tried to download font with link given on this post, still say missing...
The Sleeping Beauty 2.0 PLUS
make sure your version has the DLC pack called PLUS if not I will re-download the game and patch again back to see the result

Edit: okay I found the problem, the game need Graphics which I forgot

Last edited:

raingirth

Reputation score
The Sleeping Beauty + 2.2 English Patch

Data + Fonts + Graphics
Tried to apply your patch with PLUS included, still say missing font. Probably a dumb question but, do i just copy paste yours to my game or do RPG Trans ? Cause the app say it need something like a patch file with rpgtranspatch exenstion, something like that, but honestly i dont see one...

Last edited:

ingir

Reputation score
Why does this translation return to version 2.0?

Reputation score
Tried to apply your patch with PLUS included, still say missing font. Probably a dumb question but, do i just copy paste yours to my game or do RPG Trans ? Cause the app say it need something like a patch file with rpgtranspatch exenstion, something like that, but honestly i dont see one...
my game work after download a new copy, very odd indeed isn't the same problem?

Attachments

Last edited: