What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ109073] Kunoichi Ajisai くノ一陵辱伝 紫陽花

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ109073] Kunoichi Ajisai くノ一陵辱伝 紫陽花

Did you find people to help you out? I wouldn't mind sparing some time, if you need anything just ask.
Yeah, I found enough people who are willing to help out. :p They are doing really well so I think I've enough help.

Thanks anyway, elfloren!

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes, I'd be interested in hearing the progress on this too, especially after playing the Kunoichi demo by enokifu, which felt somewhat inspired by Ajisai :)

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's still a long way to go... It'll be still be quite a while before it's finished. I'm sorry. :(

Went into a problem with accessing files that contains some of the h-scenes. I consulted a few people who might know of a solution since they are familiar with programming rpg maker games but I haven't got a good solution for it so far. I'm skipping those for now to translate the rest of the game.

If the worst comes to the worst, I'll have to hook the text from those files and program them into the game in a different way so that it's editable.

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No worries, Candy! This is a pretty great game by H-standards, so complications are almost to be expected for things like this. Thank you again for the work that you do here.

Neluor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Went into a problem with accessing files that contains some of the h-scenes. I consulted a few people who might know of a solution since they are familiar with programming rpg maker games but I haven't got a good solution for it so far. I'm skipping those for now to translate the rest of the game.

If the worst comes to the worst, I'll have to hook the text from those files and program them into the game in a different way so that it's editable.
Are the files you're referring to the files in the "text" folder of the game?
If so, it looks like you can just open the files with the editor and edit it that way. Just make sure not to erase anything that isn't the text you translate like the "\c" or other commands signalized by the "<...>".

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can you show me how you get it up with the editor for editing? It only appears in the editor as a one-line program code telling the game to access to the file when the h-scene starts.

I used notepad++ to take a look at the text inside the file so I have seen the /c and <...> commands, but it's going to appear as a mess in the game if the text is edited from there. I asked a friend to convert those files into JSON format using ruby so it could be opened and edited with notepad++, but the process failed when attempted to do so.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This looks like the encryption OneOne1 uses. Look in the scripts, if it's the same, there's probably no workaround...

Neluor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you show me how you get it up with the editor for editing? It only appears in the editor as a one-line program code telling the game to access to the file when the h-scene starts.

I used notepad++ to take a look at the text inside the file so I have seen the /c and <...> commands, but it's going to appear as a mess in the game if the text is edited from there. I asked a friend to convert those files into JSON format using ruby so it could be opened and edited with notepad++, but the process failed when attempted to do so.
Oh, I should have worded it better, I meant the text editor... so what you did.
I don't think the files are supposed to be opened with the RPGMaker Editor. They don't even have to be .rvdata-files, they could be normal .txt-files, as long as you change the command line in the event accordingly to fit the file name.

I don't know, if you could call that encryption either, it looks like a simple way to edit events using just a text editor. Probably useful, when multiple people work on the game.

Anyway the mess you mentioned... I should have tried it myself first, whether you could edit it, didn't expect there to be issues, but apparently the problem is, when you use a simple " ", empty space like we would in English, it breaks the line in the game. That's at least one problem I've encountered, don't know, if there's more.
Now with my limited knowledge of programming, I would assume it would be best to edit the script (テキスト読み込み) to not make the normal space bar break the line, but I don't know how you do that or if you can even do it, but assuming the Japanese empty space, " ", works, there should be a way, I think?
It's also just the last bit of the script, so if you can find someone with programming knowledge, maybe he could help you with that and then editing the files with a text editor should work.

Other than that you could manually copy&paste all the commands and text into the common events, like you already stated. You can see, what the commands do in the script and you would have to translate the text anyway. Might be a reasonable solution too.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hello, everyone.

I decided to put translating this game on temporary hiatus. I thought that despite the things I have to do, I could slowly worked on translating this game and finish it. However, the amount of workload I'm currently required to handle is just too much for me.

I'll resume translating this game when the workload is lighter.

Last but not least, I'm sorry to disappoint those who has been waiting for the translation patch. It's a good game that I'm enthusiastic about translating it, but I really can't afford to do it at the moment. :(

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No worries, Candy. I was just happy that you took this up. I know you will eventually finish it one day. Let us know when you come back to working on this and we'll be here to support you XD

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Of course it`s a pity that one of my favourite games translation project on hiatus, BUT! Everyone have their own work, family, etc.
So, no worries, candyfloss, we will just patiently wait for your return!
Wish you luck! :)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi Candy,

I believe a tool came out for the encryption that you were talking about. It's able to hack the OneOne1 games. Ask Candiru for more info :3

Any updates on your progress? And it's okay if you're still really busy hehe.

Edit: Spoke to Candiru today and he sent me the tool to hack into the game. Hopefully this will work for Kunoichi Ajisai.

Here's the link:

Let me know if this works XD

Last edited:
OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hi Candy,

I believe a tool came out for the encryption that you were talking about. It's able to hack the OneOne1 games. Ask Candiru for more info :3

Any updates on your progress? And it's okay if you're still really busy hehe.

Edit: Spoke to Candiru today and he sent me the tool to hack into the game. Hopefully this will work for Kunoichi Ajisai.

Here's the link:

Let me know if this works XD
Hellooo.

I need about another 9 days or so, then I'll resume translating this game. It shouldn't take more than 1 month and a half to finish up after that.

...As for the tool, I tried using it and it didn't work for me. It's probably because the tool is meant for games made using RPG Maker VX Ace because I got a file format error. Kunoichi Ajisai is an older game that uses RPG Maker VX so the file format is different.

I don't know what OneOne1's games' encryptions look like... maybe the type of encryption that was used in the first place was different.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :p

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hellooo.

I need about another 9 days or so, then I'll resume translating this game. It shouldn't take more than 1 month and a half to finish up after that.

...As for the tool, I tried using it and it didn't work for me. It's probably because the tool is meant for games made using RPG Maker VX Ace because I got a file format error. Kunoichi Ajisai is an older game that uses RPG Maker VX so the file format is different.

I don't know what OneOne1's games' encryptions look like... maybe the type of encryption that was used in the first place was different.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :p
That's great news in regards to the translation resuming again. I kept thinking about this one while playing Enokifu's Kunoichi game. Both are great games, but I still hold this one in higher esteem =]

And sorry the tool didn't work. I tried... XD.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's great news in regards to the translation resuming again. I kept thinking about this one while playing Enokifu's Kunoichi game. Both are great games, but I still hold this one in higher esteem =]

And sorry the tool didn't work. I tried... XD.
I see, I haven't played that one, but I did noticed the main character of that game has the same name as one of the characters in this game! (Botan)
Well... they should be unrelated since they have different roles in the games.

And it's alright... the tool would have been a great help if it worked. It takes me slightly more than a hour to copy and paste a h-scene without translating anything.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Cool hearing you resumed translating :) im really eager to play this one with translation. How about the progress? :)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can't wait to play this, hopefully it's coming along well with the translation.