What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ109073] Kunoichi Ajisai くノ一陵辱伝 紫陽花

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Top quality translation good job.

I did find one piece of untranslated text I don't think its important but once you return main room on level 2 after losing to the fat merchant Ajisai says something and the game continues.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Top quality translation good job.

I did find one piece of untranslated text I don't think its important but once you return main room on level 2 after losing to the fat merchant Ajisai says something and the game continues.
Thanks.

I think I have found it. It should be fixed now. I updated the patch in the first post with the fix.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I can confirm that upon playing the game using the non translated game save, all scene in the gallery are in japanese until I saw then during a game run in english, after that they appear in the gallery in english too (well, haven't done them all so far so I won't say it happen for all).

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thank you thank you!!! @candyfloss
And agreed, definitely an awesome surprise.
This is one of the best kunoichi H game around.

I love the work from this circle :) Any chance you would also tackle a full translation of ビフレストの魔物娼館+ ( ) /wishfulthinking :p

Last edited:
OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I didn't even know the circle made new games.
I was a little sad when Ajisai was their last game for a very long time, I thought they gave up on making games after they made a good one.
I'm not going to translate that game... I never played that game and I don't want to translate something unless I'm very fond of it.
Sorry... 😓

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I can confirm that upon playing the game using the non translated game save, all scene in the gallery are in japanese until I saw then during a game run in english, after that they appear in the gallery in english too (well, haven't done them all so far so I won't say it happen for all).
In that case, could somebody please share an english save?

Rextra

Reputation score
Is it really true that if I choose "easy" difficulty in this game, it'll be easier to miss the H scenes? Lol. Thanks again for the translation Candy. :)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is it really true that if I choose "easy" difficulty in this game, it'll be easier to miss the H scenes? Lol. Thanks again for the translation Candy. :)
Unless the "sucide" skill is no available in easy mode, you'll need to focus on lossing battle, but since all H scene are getting defeated in battle, if you got the skill you can get everything, it's just that you won't see them if you play the game to win since the battle won't be a real danger.

Rextra

Reputation score
Unless the "sucide" skill is no available in easy mode, you'll need to focus on lossing battle, but since all H scene are getting defeated in battle, if you got the skill you can get everything, it's just that you won't see them if you play the game to win since the battle won't be a real danger.
Thanks for the info. :)

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not major, but there is an untranslated dialogue in the first dungeon where if she attempts to leave the room before taking out the guy out for the change of clothing. Thanks for the translation. :)

edit: As well as the third dungeon. After lighting up the ship on fire, returning to boiler room will prompt an untranslated dialogue.

Last edited:
OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not major, but there is an untranslated dialogue in the first dungeon where if she attempts to leave the room before taking out the guy out for the change of clothing. Thanks for the translation. :)

edit: As well as the third dungeon. After lighting up the ship on fire, returning to boiler room will prompt an untranslated dialogue.
Thanks.

Ok, I translated and fixed those dialogues. You can download the updated patch in the first post to fix it if you want.