What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

It's there in the folder - called out as NTRPG2MarieXmas...
Okay it would appear I was blind. Thanks. :)

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

I found this unstranslated text:
465.JPG 656.JPG

It´s when you enter at the secret room(blue door) in the gallery room the first time!!!!

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, should be fixed now.

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like this game, thanks m1zuki for the translation.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

how do i use a cheat trainer with this? id like to use it to up my lvl a bit and get tons of coin but i never really go the hang of using it to edit a game can someone explain on how to cheat train this game?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i use a cheat trainer with this? id like to use it to up my lvl a bit and get tons of coin but i never really go the hang of using it to edit a game can someone explain on how to cheat train this game?
Its value x 2 + 1 formula. So if you have 100 gold, then it will be 100 x 2 + 1 = 201 and first scan, this may get you bunch of values, if you get crazy amount of different values, then get a new value by spending or gaining gold and hit next scan and it should give you only one to very few results. Now, Change the value by using the same formula. If you basically want crazy amount of cash, change the value to 999999999999.

Beware that changing some values in the game may cause it crash. I believe changing the exp and saving then trying to load may cause it to crash.

Sorry, if this feels confusing.

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Its value x 2 + 1 formula. So if you have 100 gold, then it will be 100 x 2 + 1 = 201 and first scan, this may get you bunch of values, if you get crazy amount of different values, then get a new value by spending or gaining gold and hit next scan and it should give you only one to very few results. Now, Change the value by using the same formula. If you basically want crazy amount of cash, change the value to 999999999999.

Beware that changing some values in the game may cause it crash. I believe changing the exp and saving then trying to load may cause it to crash.

Sorry, if this feels confusing.
it might be to confusing for me any chance for a save that has the translation and with lots of money on it?

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

View attachment Save01.zip

This is just a translated version save of the beginning with loads of cash.

Not sure if I attached it correctly due to being my first time uploading something.

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

View attachment 27243

This is just a translated version save of the beginning with loads of cash.

Not sure if I attached it correctly due to being my first time uploading something.
ty and it works great

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone still have this translation? The Mega link does not work anymore.

Reputation score
Can anyone upload the game? I've downloaded an english torrent but when I try to run the game.exe
it says
"File corrupted!
Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application."

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can anyone upload the game? I've downloaded an english torrent but when I try to run the game.exe
it says
"File corrupted!
Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application."
Is your computer using japanese local setting ?
when running a rpg maker game.exe in a folder with japanese name using non japanese local setting, window bring up that error.
Just rename the folder for a non japanese name or switch to japanese local setting.

Reputation score
Is your computer using japanese local setting ?
when running a rpg maker game.exe in a folder with japanese name using non japanese local setting, window bring up that error.
Just rename the folder for a non japanese name or switch to japanese local setting.
Yep I'm running it on japanese local
edit: fixed it by renaming the japanese folder to a non one thanks
weird I didn't have this problem with japanese named but a mixed of alphabet folders when playing rpg
maybe because this folder from the one i downloaded is fully jp named

Last edited: