What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Fixed, ty.

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Love this game :)

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thanksssssssssssssss for the translation!!!

Shamoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation. Thought you might want to know there is an untranslated line when you attempt to leave the bathhouse while naked. Also the previous and next on the teleporter in the central plaza during the day are swapped.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, fixed and updated.

T

Tokuren

I discovered this forum thanks to this. I can't phrase enough words to thank you for all your magnificent translations and your taste for picking games.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I cant translate the game. i decrypt but after tis the game dont work

I have a question, you go translate meigren love my budddy?
Don't understand the last sentence, but for the first problem about decrypt - you are following all involved in the decrypt sequence? Remember to rename the rgs*** file to something else, or delete. It works for all versions I've seen.

Adding link to a decrypt thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28259

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wonder if you will translate this game, ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim).
and in part to decrypt it's okay. the problem and when I change the file name or even delet,the game not translates. I wonder if do not have a progam to remake the file Game.rgss3a.
that possible, but that useless ^^

your problem is surely that you simply forgot a step, after the decrypt, do you have moved all files/directory from the "extract" directory, back in the game directory ?

Hoboy

Reputation score

I wonder if you will translate this game, ラブラブ!マイばでぃ (Megrim).
and in part to decrypt it's okay. the problem and when I change the file name or even delet,the game not translates. I wonder if do not have a progam to remake the file Game.rgss3a.

sorry is verry dificult to a brazilian talk. google is translate too many word wrong
You have the Data and Graphics folders (from the extract folder of AllDecrypter or whatever) moved to the same folder where the game.rgss* file is? And then rename or delete the rgss* file? And then copy the patch Data and Graphics folders into the same location and say replace files in this location? The Data and Graphics folders are what replaces the rgssad file...:confused:

Last edited:

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have go through this game, to H, minako, misaki netorare, Dystopia, hypnotis aristocrat, ntrpg2, marie x-max
kinda lame but can you guys name a game where i play as bad guy like hypnotis aristocrat, or maybe super corruption level like misaki or ntrpg 1-2 :D
thanks in advance

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i have go through this game, to H, minako, misaki netorare, Dystopia, hypnotis aristocrat, ntrpg2, marie x-max
kinda lame but can you guys name a game where i play as bad guy like hypnotis aristocrat, or maybe super corruption level like misaki or ntrpg 1-2 :D
thanks in advance
you've played all the ones that come to mind. yugifan is going to translate ntrpg3 but that's 4 months away :/

Hoboy

Reputation score

thanks in advance
The Clymentia games come close - Salvation and The Nobleman's Retort...

namhoang909

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you've played all the ones that come to mind. yugifan is going to translate ntrpg3 but that's 4 months away :/
i took a peek into trailer on youtube and ntrpg3 seemed like having a really big map
The Clymentia games come close - Salvation and The Nobleman's Retort...
The Nobleman's Retort is hypnosis aristocrat i have mentioned

one more thing, not sure if i do s.t wrong or another version, i go through lv 5 of dungeon (alone) yet not encounter any minotaur.
yesterday, i looked around translation topic for awhile then dlsite and found a game in that main heroin's clothes must be tear off to get to H-scene, i forgot its name, could you help?

rizo

Reputation score

I haven't played marie x-max or Dystopia, didn't they about them. Do they have FULL English patches? If so could someone point me in the right direction please. I enjoyed This game so much it got me into NTR RPG games. :p

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I haven't played marie x-max or Dystopia, didn't they about them. Do they have FULL English patches? If so could someone point me in the right direction please. I enjoyed This game so much it got me into NTR RPG games. :p
i'm guessing marie x-max is supposed to say marie x-mas. it's a NTRPG spin-off and it's translated but very short. i think you can get it from m1zuki's folder in his signature.

dystopia might be referring to dystopia story, who is a developer that makes sprite-based games. i don't remember there being any NTR in those, and they aren't translated.

rizo

Reputation score

i'm guessing marie x-max is supposed to say marie x-mas. it's a NTRPG spin-off and it's translated but very short. i think you can get it from m1zuki's folder in his signature.

dystopia might be referring to dystopia story, who is a developer that makes sprite-based games. i don't remember there being any NTR in those, and they aren't translated.
Ahh okay thanks for the info. Can't seem to find a translation for marie x-mas. Is the game fully translated or just partial? I

Hoboy

Reputation score

Top post on this page is one from M1zuki - his signature contains a link to his Mega folder of all his translations. I do believe Marie X-mas is a full, as it's so short.

And as I forgot about other NTR - there is also a complete in that folder of Minako

rizo

Reputation score

Top post on this page is one from M1zuki - his signature contains a link to his Mega folder of all his translations. I do believe Marie X-mas is a full, as it's so short.

And as I forgot about other NTR - there is also a complete in that folder of Minako
Ahh okay thanks for the info, I have played Minako as for Marie X-mas I can't find the translation for that in the mega folder :/ was it done by someone else?

Hoboy

Reputation score

It's there in the folder - called out as NTRPG2MarieXmas...