What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Saw an untranslated line on the fourth floor when the bad guy and the blond confront each other.
Gallery book for the milking job is untranslated. its the one one the bottom, second table from the right, middle.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ132365] Married Warrior Emma - Ruins of the Ancient Empire (人妻戦士エマ 古代帝国の遺跡)

Fixed, thx guys.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

M1zuki

I have done quite a few of the events and I haven´t found nothing serious... It is good to finally know the background story, since google and Atlas didn't help me much at the time.

There is a blonde guy in the adventurer's guild not translated

Also, a couple of lines in the prostitution event with one of the adventurers in the inn is also untranslated (the one in the bottom center with the armor)

When the Writhing Tentacle rapes you the whole event is untranslated.

Will keep you posted once I continue, :)

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I noticed a line in the dancer first event with the blonde busty girl that was untranslated. It was early in.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fixed and updated, thx guys.

Also the minotaur battle h scene was missing so I fixed that.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another untranslated rape event is the one with the blue slime.

The second dancer event (striptease) has another line untranslated.

Options in the teleport crystal to 4F are untranslated.

Last edited:
OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fixed, ty. Fixed Strong Minotaur too so no battle H dialogues should be missing anymore.

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for updating the translation M1zuki

I have just reached Lv16 and managed to unlock the skill Dodge. Its description is not translated.

Also, I have found one of the guests waiting at soapland (the one at the bottom right) that has his dialogue still untranslated. I could swear the first time I went it was in English. Not sure if the dialogue changes after the story progresses...

Last edited:
OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Done, thx.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I finally done with this game!!, thanks m1zuki for the translation(There´s some dialogue untranslated but are not relevant to the story), was the final classic of a nettori(not a netorare), but still good game.

btw:
It is obvious that one day the child will think "I will see that mom does for spending so much time at work" will go to the place where she works and that is going to take his surprise !!!!

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

(There´s some dialogue untranslated but are not relevant to the story)
If you're using the latest patch and there was still untranslated dialogue, let me know if you can remember where it was and I'll try to fix it up.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you're using the latest patch and there was still untranslated dialogue, let me know if you can remember where it was and I'll try to fix it up.
Ok, let see...the untranslated dialogue are:

- the description for the sage staff
- the 2nd guy(to the right) who it´s waiting in the soapland
- after Emma sleep with the innkeeper Mccoy when she says that gonna pay with sex there´s a word or something unstranlated.
- when bardell make Emma walk naked in the streets, if you try to enter in some houses(i supousses the dialogue is the same) or if you try enter the warehouse without complete the assigment.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fixed, thanks a lot.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Fixed, thanks a lot.
You translate those parts so soon:eek:, so that means you change the foulder????

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I played all the games you translated so far op, thank you so much again. And the fact that these games are NTR is a big plus!

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't download the patch. Is it down or something?

woody07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just started playing this,thanks for your english translation makes it so much easier for us dumbos,:)

All right, this translation should be complete. The game was a lot, lot longer than I had anticipated... Might be the longest one I've translated so far, so I'm pretty much dying again. Thank Monstrance for commissioning it.

100% sure there must be typos, missing lines, and maybe bugs since I haven't play tested or proofread a single thing... please let me know if you guys find any problems.

Will probably go through for a full revision run eventually but need to recover my hp bar right now. Oh yeah, happy new years, guys. :p

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ WTF? Your post makes no sense??? First you're thanking Mizuki for translating this game then a couple lines lower you're taking credit for translating this game? One of us has lost their grasp on the English language:confused:

omgyourmom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^ WTF? Your post makes no sense??? First you're thanking Mizuki for translating this game then a couple lines lower you're taking credit for translating this game? One of us has lost their grasp on the English language:confused:
It's a copy paste from mizukis post. he must of forgot to quote it.

Dole

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Found aso a untranslated message.

When I remember correct it is the last level where you need your husband for the door. When you try to go after you open the door without your husband you get the message. You can go only with your husband through it the first time.