What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Etory Thanks for your work. I haven't been following ULMF lately so I might have missed this. I would appreciate if you could clarrify the following:

Last time I checked; the status on these games were:

1) Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation => Full
2) Mucchi Muchi School Trip => Full
3) Mucchi Muchi Inaka Life => Partial
4) Mucchi IF => Full

So, did we ever get a full translation on the 3rd game? I haven't played the games at all waiting for all of them to finish. :S
Inaka Life is the first game, actually (though it's events takes place second chronologically after the events of Summer Vacation). Etory's mentioned they're working on it in their spare time, but it's slow going due to the amount there is to translate. By the by, there's another game upcoming about Keiko (Yutaka's older sister) and how she went from a shy NEET to the slutty girl we see in the previous games (also meaning this one is technically a prequel and takes place before Yutaka's growth spurt). The translated demo for it can be found in this thread.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you djunk101. Guess I'll just sit and wait for the translation to finish.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow wasd123333, I can tell you're a real fan of the series. I think the dev is taking your comments about the second game to heart, since now there's going to be bucketloads of unique cg's in the upcoming release. Cleaner art too - I know I'm looking forward to it!

Glad you got it resolved Kazukiri93, and thanks for the assist camikaa.
@Etory Thanks for your work. I haven't been following ULMF lately so I might have missed this. I would appreciate if you could clarrify the following:

Last time I checked; the status on these games were:

1) Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation => Full
2) Mucchi Muchi School Trip => Full
3) Mucchi Muchi Inaka Life => Partial
4) Mucchi IF => Full

So, did we ever get a full translation on the 3rd game? I haven't played the games at all waiting for all of them to finish. :S
Thank you, anything to help share the awesomeness of this series.

Everything's pretty much as djunk101 said: the first release (Inaka Life/Country Life) has had only a partial. Everything part of the second bundle (games 1, 2, and 4 of your list) has been tl'ed, including the teaser trial for a new game coming in July/August. I'm currently working on refreshing my tl for School Trip and Summer Vacation, various pics the dev released on Pixiv, and a full tl of Country Life, albeit slowly. Oh, and I upped a couple minor fixes to the Keiko trial just now, too.

The two main entries, Country Life and School Trip, are rather self-contained. I think I've said this before, but my honest recommendation is: play what's tl'ed. I myself started with the second game and it didn't hurt my impression one bit. Since I can't give an ETA, you might end up having to be very patient...

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's wonderful, I'm looking forward to his next works too. I'm sure a lot of his JP fans would agree with me, since they've probably been following the author longer than I have. I don't want to sound too harsh, but I feel like the 2nd game is so drastically different from the 1st, playing the first one and expecting the 2nd to follow the same suit is what impacted me to be disappointed and drop it altogether. At the very least as a player, I was expecting the game to follow the same genre, but clearly the 2nd one is full on hardcore hentai versus the 1st one. The champion element of the 1st game is seeing the MC's nipple slips and clumsy unintended exposures (cover up her breasts!). I personally hope he does this to the mom as she is the least used character with the most potential to being ecchi'd. Either way, I fully support the author, but based on the timeline and his release of games, hopefully he can also organize his games and releases better. It's evident as some people here didn't even know there was basically an epilogue release. A 1-2-3 would be acceptable as well :)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I've played all of them except the first one, I'm so hyped to play it. Shame I'll have to wait ages for it, but it's better than waiting and getting it at one point as opposed to not getting to play it in English at all.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've played all of them except the first one, I'm so hyped to play it. Shame I'll have to wait ages for it, but it's better than waiting and getting it at one point as opposed to not getting to play it in English at all.
I don't think you should be hyped, you might be thinking of the wrong thing here. The reason I personally say the 1st game is better is in terms of the sexual preference. The 2nd game's art is definitely WAY better than the 1st because of the attention to detail and proper traces he does this time. In the 1st, the art is not as good, you can tell some pieces were rushed and sloppy. However, this isn't what made the 1st game good, it's the type and "genre" of this game, which was sort of its first a few years back, that made it so good. It's basically like discovering the first NTR game, if that helps in perspective. Also, the fact that you've seen all of the MC's body and naughty stuff now won't make you as excited to see her. The 1st game literally had no intercourse whatsoever except 1 or 2 end game scenes I believe that had crappy art. 99% of the game was nipslips and costume stuff.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And yeah, you'd need the most recent updated version of Country Life to nab all the latest free DLC, such as the daytrip to the beach, the extra what-if scenarios, or the trip to the mtn village (which shares the same setting as Summer Vacation, ironically).
Apologies for posting again, but I was going through the series I have and this quote caught my eye. Is their any way to check the latest version of Inaka Life? I am curious as to whether or not I have the daytrip to the beach or the mtn beach scenarios. If these were added later on, I might have missed them as the latest game I had was released on 15 August 2016.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apologies for posting again, but I was going through the series I have and this quote caught my eye. Is their any way to check the latest version of Inaka Life? I am curious as to whether or not I have the daytrip to the beach or the mtn beach scenarios. If these were added later on, I might have missed them as the latest game I had was released on 15 August 2016.
The version I bought from DLsite includes both the visit to grandma's village and the beach (though I still haven't figured out how to get the swimsuit to do the beach stuff :p ), if those are what you're referring to.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am mostly just curious if that content was included with the 5th August 2016 release or was it added after that. DLsite lists the game last updated on that date and I haven't played that game at all to confirm myself. :S

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am mostly just curious if that content was included with the 5th August 2016 release or was it added after that. DLsite lists the game last updated on that date and I haven't played that game at all to confirm myself. :S
Sorry, don't know. I bought it a few months ago, so I don't know what earlier versions were like.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
wasd123333's review of School Trip
Well hold on now, the second game's not a complete reversal of the first game's premise. There's still dozens of scenes building up to but never requiring Yutaka to go all the way... The virgin ending is still the most common ending I get on my playthroughs, and it doesn't feel lacking at all. Plus I think you forget how sex-frenzied Yutaka gets in the first game after you unlock the -bonus object-... not that that's a bad thing!

I personally hope he does this to the mom as she is the least used character with the most potential
Agreed, and I make sure to remind the dev of this fact regularly :D We'll see if the dev picks up what I'm laying down.

As far as your wish for a more coherent timeline, seems you're gonna have to throw it out the window! The dev just announced a split-world scenario hidden -within- the next game, unlocked via password after playing the main game and hitting criteria as-of-yet unknown. It's already getting topsy-turvy again...

The 1st game literally had no intercourse whatsoever except 1 or 2 end game scenes I believe that had crappy art.
Oh that's definitely not so. After reaching the secret ending Yutaka can get with practically every guy in the game, and then some.

Oh, and to answer your question LonerPrime, the 15 August 2016 release is the most up-to-date version and includes all the content I spoke of.

Lastly, djunk101, the way to unlock the beach content is...
There's a sign that says 'Adult-only Beach' or 'You must be this tall to ride' or the like. I forget precisely, but the intent was to tell you that Yutaka must lose her virginity first in order for you to gain access.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
are you still doing the full translate for the first game inaka

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since this is the more active Muuchi Muchi thread I guess I'll ask here, but does anyone know what the creator's said in their latest blog posts about the new game with the sister? Is there a release date set for it yet? Also, will it be a new SKU/executable or will it be an update applied to the second game like the previous expansions?

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
as far as I know (which means, not much)
it should be a separate game and release date is variable, but somewhere in this summer (end of June > start of September)

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i thought the creator said the game would be done june time my jappanese and google transltion is bad i might be worrng

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I read somewhere it could get postponed since it was longer than expected....

or something like this...

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Made another couple albums of tl'ed pics from off the dev's Pixiv. Thank you @ewn for the tl check on several of these.

And here, have this Aya pic to go home with!

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The only thing I dislike about Aya is that despite being a delinquent in her youth, she's pretty much a relatively "normal" housewife. It's actually a trope I really hate, the whole "this character was a so-and-so kind of person in their youth, but now that they're a wife and mother, being a wife and mother makes up the most of their personality".