[Complete - Full] RJ162226 - Abyss -Parallel World Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Chronomium I'm not sure if this is a problem only for me (since no one said anything about it yet) but the text is going off the screen a lot. Not only 1 or 2 letters which would be bearable, but sometimes whole words.
Probably not just you - do you have any example lines where it happens?

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For example the whole intro of the game. It's really common. But it still happens later in the game. I can make some screenshots in a bit, i'll edit my comment then.

Edit. So here are some examples. Just remember that this isn't every one of them since i was doing those quickly. (the list is from the furthest in the game to the earliest).

Last edited:

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
For example the whole intro of the game. It's really common. But it still happens later in the game. I can make some screenshots in a bit, i'll edit my comment then.

Edit. So here are some examples. Just remember that this isn't every one of them since i was doing those quickly. (the list is from the furthest in the game to the earliest).
That's weird, the font doesn't look like that for me. Are you sure you installed the RTP package?
What you have
What I have

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
My game looks like Rikk67's. I'm honestly not sure why the text is so much larger in your version, TTsuyuki

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's weird, the font doesn't look like that for me. Are you sure you installed the RTP package?
I mean, if i haven't then the game wouldn't even work, would it? And i wasn't even touching any of those downloads for a couple of years now since everything always worked properly, so it's kinda strange that this decided to break suddenly, especially since the previous games that Chronomium translated worked (and still work) properly.

Anyway if anyone else has any ideas, feel free to let me know.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean, if i haven't then the game wouldn't even work, would it? And i wasn't even touching any of those downloads for a couple of years now since everything always worked properly, so it's kinda strange that this decided to break suddenly, especially since the previous games that Chronomium translated worked (and still work) properly.

Anyway if anyone else has any ideas, feel free to let me know.
Try installing the default VX ACE fonts

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try installing the default VX ACE fonts
I've tried those and i also tried reinstalling RTP just to be sure, but it still doesn't work. It's really bizarre.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does the patch update the game to version 1.61?

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
I've tried those and i also tried reinstalling RTP just to be sure, but it still doesn't work. It's really bizarre.
Have you tried installing the Japanese RTP?

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation played through it last night

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The bugs in this game bother me. Any chance we can fix them?

The game stops continueing (no crash) when you go at the tentacles in the tower lvl 8 without any of the tentacle skills (if you have them equipped, the game gameovers properly, if not it just stands still.

Losing against the King and Queen does not remove the "no mana" curse status.

There was something else, but I forgot.

Also, does anyone know how to open the doors in the egypt-themed area? I just cannot seem to find a key or switch.

Edit: nevermind, I found it.
Stupid statue.

Last edited:

totalyrandom

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there anywhere one can get this besides the japanese site? Cant seem to find it on the english dl.

SlagSteel

Lurker
Reputation score
Buying it on Japanese DLSite seems impossible given that my cards are blocked for "settlement failed". Can anyone somewhere in English I can buy it from, or has a copy of the game?

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, this may sound stupid but how do you jump bridges in this game?
Also is there a walkthrough somewhere?

Last edited:

Reputation score
You don't get the jumping boots till the lava dungeon I think it's the 5th one it's pretty straight forward other than that if you just want the normal end it unlocks all the scenes if you talk to the little pixie guy a few times after completing it

mogumogu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to open the door at tentacles room in deep forest area?

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to open the door at tentacles room in deep forest area?
You need the jump boots from the lava dungeon. When you go back to the treasure chest where you were originally defeated in the plant dungeon, just lose against the tentacles again or Yua will give up automatically if she has the tentacle skills equipped. Once inside, go one map south and on that map go straight east, you will find the key in a box beyond the broken bridge.

mogumogu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need the jump boots from the lava dungeon. When you go back to the treasure chest where you were originally defeated in the plant dungeon, just lose against the tentacles again or Yua will give up automatically if she has the tentacle skills equipped. Once inside, go one map south and on that map go straight east, you will find the key in a box beyond the broken bridge.
Thanks, I will try it.

Kayot

Lurker
Reputation score
First post, had to sign up because I can't figure it out.

Where do I get repair material to fix the kings book?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.