What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ162226 - Abyss -Parallel World Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kayot
The chest behind the counter in the lobby of the adventurer's inn. You have to defeat the knight at the end of the game to unlock that location.

totalyrandom

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems to be a bug at the 8th lvl of the tower, cant get passed the tentacle event.

Kayot

Lurker
Reputation score
I defeated him, but I still don't have the option for the lobby. Am I missing another tag maybe?

mogumogu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I already finished the game. How many ending it has? And what happened when you defeat tentacles father? In my case nothing happened.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Endings:

Yuri end - win once and lose once in the arena
slave end - lose twice in the arena
tentacle womb - choose to get impregnated by the tentacle boss
wife end - get caught by the three guys when she's in the child body and then choose to stay in their base instead of escape
good end - save suzuna, read and repair the king's diary and read the princess's diary, then beat the game? I think, not sure on all the conditions of the good end honestly without rooting around the event files
normal end - if you don't do all of the above for the good end, you get the normal end

To get past the tentacle event on the top floor of the tower, you have to beat the tentacle boss in the tentacle area if you've been there at least once. The key to the northern door is somewhere in that tentacle forest area.

Kayot

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, so I managed to get the good ending.
You have to save Suzuna. You can buy her for 5m.

You have to visit her room.

You have to read 3 books in the bottom of the Dwarven Library. I wanted to attach an image showing which books but this site won't let me. Here's a link ->

You can read the same book three times for the same result.

Defeat the white knight (last boss), go to the Front Desk, Talk to Hood. Get the Repair Item from the chest in Front Desk. Go get the book repaired, read it. Go to the thrown room, go to the back and to the right and get the princesses journel. Read it and get cut off by someone. Go to your room and read it again.

Go to the end of the game, enjoy the ending. I laughed. The facial expression was priceless.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've tried those and i also tried reinstalling RTP just to be sure, but it still doesn't work. It's really bizarre.
I don't know if you already solved the problem or not but i can decrease the font size by messing with script editor > main > and then type this following
Font.default_name = ["Times New Roman"]
Font.default_size = 22

I don't know what file changed so i can't give the data file (aka can't upload attachment)

Edit : Found the problem, you downloaded the chinese version... The Japanese version works fine (although i still can't find the 1.61 version...T_T)

Last edited:

cirok

Lurker
Reputation score
Kayot

Can you please give me the save file before get diary if you have since I don't want to restart playing from beginning. Currently I stuck cannot go to Front Desk.

Genflare

Reputation score
same issue here, I might've rushed too fast but I can't seem to access the lobby even on NG+

dsparil

Reputation score
Game looks good, but for the life of me I cannot find it anywhere.

michika

Reputation score
Bug?
I already beat the game, but somehow I cant triggered tentacle event(?). I just wander all around the tentacle map and nothing happened. And theres a lock door at tentacle nest but I cant seems to unlock it.

el0d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The patch link is down anyone got a mirror?

Xanon

Reputation score
Just tested the link can download the patch. Also thank you for translating these games amazing work.

Reputation score
End of the game left me unsatisfied with final boss. I beat the white knight and then farmed for some time, I expected what there would be final fight when she get the Illusion sword, but no. And white knight wasn't challenging enough to be considered as true final boss. Why wouldn't they add the fight against Demon Lord? It would be more interesting, you know. And basically all skills over 80 lvl are unnecessary because you could beat white knight at about 82 lvl (it is how I did it). It was kind of lame considering I enjoyed the gameplay overall.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game had surprisingly more content than expected and was actually quite challenging at the lava, prison, and arena floors. Pretty cop-out ending, though.

Reading the stuff above, gonna give some corrections. There are two more side endings Chrono didn't mention, and the Good end's requirements are a little bit less.
Wife end - Get caught by the three guys when she's in the child body and then choose to stay in their base instead of escape

Prison end - choose to give up at the prison boss (by equipping the unique skill given when you lose to prison mooks at least once, might need to be naked)

Yuri end - win once and lose once in the arena
Slave end - lose twice in the arena
Yuri Slave end - choose to forcefully break Suzuna out

Tentacle womb - choose to get impregnated by the tentacle boss (by equipping the unique skill given by the green NPC)

Good end - Read 3 defilement-based books in the library, save Suzuna (make money through prostitution choice or win twice in the arena), then fight the White Knight.
Then, read the Princess's diary, then beat the game. Reading the King's diary is not a pre-requisite.
Normal end - Don't do any of the above.
Tentacles again - If you went into the tentacle area but haven't beaten the Tentacle boss, the green-haired woman will visit and game-over you just before the sword room.

Translation-wise, nothing major other than tiny inconsistencies in skill names (interchanging swordsman and swordswoman, one of the lv2 skills still named lv1). Also, not sure if it's an original game bug or patch-induced bug, but SP Saving skills don't seem to work.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Good end - Read 3 defilement-based books in the library, save Suzuna (make money through prostitution choice or win twice in the arena), then fight the White Knight.
Then, read the Princess's diary, then beat the game. Reading the King's diary is not a pre-requisite.
I should clarify something that made me go insane trying to get the good end.
you HAVE TO read the books BEFORE beating the knight or you wont be able to read the diary.

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do I get past the tentacle wall in the forest?
Edit: Found out.

Last edited:

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Okay, I'm totally stuck. How do you get past the tentacle barrier to defeat the boss in that area? I need to do this in order to finish the game.

blerghit

Reputation score
Okay, I'm totally stuck. How do you get past the tentacle barrier to defeat the boss in that area? I need to do this in order to finish the game.
you need to get the jumping shoes(from lava area), go to the forest that leads out of tentacle place, go to right and find key to tentacle forest gate. then you can go kill the tentacle boss IF you have removed the tentacle loving titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.