What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ162946]Thug Hero Party

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [RJ162946]Thug Hero Party

WAH I just found out you translated this! I was hoping you would! It's fantastic! Good work as always Mizuki!

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for bumping, does anyone have full save?

Imos wimpyness made me rage hard, but i still want to see all the cgs and scenes. :eek:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here you go

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Beat this game yesterday it was pretty good. Thanks Mizuki

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go
The file has been removed.
Sorry but could you please upload it once more? :eek:

Keyen

Reputation score

On mega:

#!TpA2EDhT!k8mzJb-762Ybgag4_OU04Zdl7rIGPTmlCXx-MeTraTQ

d2cmp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nevermind, I seem to have found the solution, so just gonna post it here in case someone else needs help with it.

If you've got a 0 byte file named simply "save" in your game folder, with no extension, try deleting it and launching the game again - the 2.0 version on nyaa has it there by default. Once I deleted that the game saves properly in a "Save" folder, not in the root one.
thanks to the translator for the game and to YOU for posting this, i had the same error, this should get some visibilty

salem

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

have started playing this today and im curious about something.
if you put the difficult to hard it says it is for people to enjoy the battles.( something like that)
so if you make the game hard monsters will give you more exp? drop different items?
or just have the monsters more difficult?

thanks

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not sure to be honest but I think it just makes monsters harder.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It just makes the game harder which is stupid in this game. The game already pushes your character into a loosing scenario being the weakest loser in the world no matter how hard he tries. The problem with this plot is that you are way weaker than the non-ryujin thugs you fight unless you op yourself. Even after you become a ryujin (wicked king btw who is supposed to be strong enough for the others to team up against) you are still weak compared to that blond loser. Even worse, your love interest is even stronger than that loser, when you fight her after you kill that bum, opening a HUGE plot hole as to why any of this happened in the first place if she could just beat him...

Anyway, all that just means that while this is a great game it suffers from terrible balancing so play it under easy so the difficulty level doesn't wreck the plot too much.

Cielo14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It just makes the game harder which is stupid in this game. The game already pushes your character into a loosing scenario being the weakest loser in the world no matter how hard he tries. The problem with this plot is that you are way weaker than the non-ryujin thugs you fight unless you op yourself. Even after you become a ryujin (wicked king btw who is supposed to be strong enough for the others to team up against) you are still weak compared to that blond loser. Even worse, your love interest is even stronger than that loser, when you fight her after you kill that bum, opening a HUGE plot hole as to why any of this happened in the first place if she could just beat him...

Anyway, all that just means that while this is a great game it suffers from terrible balancing so play it under easy so the difficulty level doesn't wreck the plot too much.
No the girl is not more powerful than blondie. You probably just have not unlocked the requirements to defeat her and get access to Ending 5 and 6.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No the girl is not more powerful than blondie. You probably just have not unlocked the requirements to defeat her and get access to Ending 5 and 6.
I've unlocked all endings and she is much harder to beat than blondie! I never had any problems beating him but if you fight her afterwards she's much harder. It's basically game over if you don't bring the clone.

Keyen

Reputation score

Why do you want to beat her without the clone?

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've unlocked all endings and she is much harder to beat than blondie! I never had any problems beating him but if you fight her afterwards she's much harder. It's basically game over if you don't bring the clone.
You simply can't beat her without the correct New Game+ flag and you also need the clone, otherwise she is invincible.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its explained why she is more powerful when you fight her. In the true final chapter, the Lightning Dragon will tell you that she gave Lotia more power after Lotia became blondie's woman, as she WANTS Lotia to be blondie's woman.

Lotia stats are weaker than Blondie's, this is much more apparent if you fight blondie without the super-mode. Blondie has MUCH more HP and hits MUCH harder with most of his attacks. HOWEVER, Lotia is more dangerous cuz her special attack hits the entire party AND paralyze. If you're wearing the dark armor, her attacks does double damage but you can survive it if you're not wearing that armor.

Its actually possible to bring her to 1 HP without the clone, as you can survive her special with enough level and not wearing the dark armor. Its hard as fuck though. However, the clone is needed for plot purposes, as it is the clone who kills her because Imos can't bring himself to. His unwillingness to fight and kill her is probably also why she's invincible without the clone, leading to her frying his ass.

Last edited:

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The fight with Lotia is also harder because Imos gets some negative status effect during it iirc.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The fact that Lotia is killed by her clone could be a sign of remorse or atonement on her part, since the clone is imbued with memories of herself so it might have some part of her within it. Then again, she does kill Imos pretty relentlessly so who knows. She does apologizes to Imos as she dies though, iirc.

Its kinda ironic since both Imos and Veriges represents the two most common harem protagonists. Imos is the worthless one that most people tend to hate while Veriges is the "badass" one who fucks everything that moves that people tend to like (Rance, Eushully games, etc). I hate both types with a passion.

Keyen

Reputation score

Well, Rance would have raped her at the very start, he is nothing like Veriges :p

Ps: Rance is more of a parody of the badass who fucks everyone in sight, not the real trope.