What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ168334 - Rustic Loli Kitsune Kohaku's Husband Search Travelogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
Dlsite page:
Download:

Do not lewd Kohaku, for she is pure.

Fairly short game, mostly linear with a few available side scenes. There are 28 scenes, probably a 3 to 4 hour game if you're an average player.

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have this odd feeling that this game might contain a lot of text-on-picture. If so, I volunteer editing. If not, I will simply cheer you on as always.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
No text on picture actually, but thanks for the offer! Got the 1.1.3 version from Rikk67 as well, so I'm good.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dlsite page:

Do not lewd Kohaku, for she is pure.

Current status has the story fully translated, and about half of the H-scenes. No ETA on completion.
Its good to know that ur back to the dark side of the force (flaties ftw) :D i´ll keep an eye on this thread but knowing how fast are you it probably take just few more days :D

"Do not lewd Kohaku"... cant make any promise about that muhahahaha! XD

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh my, this is going to be great! You're a machine! I'm excited for this one too!

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cool Beans. I'm buying a copy of the game since it's on sale today. Looking forward to your translation.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just finished the translation portion, but I still need to edit it. No ETA on when I'll be able to put out the patch... Maybe this weekend?
Incredible. You are single-handedly saving loli game translations in 2018. As before, if you come across some art-on-text in a future project, please feel free to contact me, I shall see to help you out.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
I'll post the patch on Sunday, late afternoonish EST time zone

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Just edited the main post with the patch link.
Thanks for the awesome work!

EDIT: ok i'm getting an error of it cannot find a file

SYSTEM/RGSSS300.dll

EDIT 2: Renamed the system file...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.