What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ168334 - Rustic Loli Kitsune Kohaku's Husband Search Travelogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Something I immediatly noticed: when clicking the mirror, it asks "Switch between cat ears and tail?". Apart from the fact they are *fox* ears, the mirror should ask "Show/Hide ears and tail?" because the mirror only flips between human form and animal-girl form, not the actual animal attributes.

Tonc

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would any kind soul be able to share a link for the game itself through DM? Please and thanks

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
You're right, I'm so used to "cat ears" being a trope I must have typed that on auto pilot.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The Patch work not with game to 1.13.

The pacht have a error!
In the System Ordner is RGSS301.dll ant not RGSS300.dll
You must fixed self. XD
Make of the RGSS301.dll to RGSS300.dll thank work the pacht.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The Patch work not with game to 1.13.

The pacht have a error!
In the System Ordner is RGSS301.dll ant not RGSS300.dll
You must fixed self. XD
Make of the RGSS301.dll to RGSS300.dll thank work the pacht.
From the screenshot, seem you forgot to remove the game.rgss3a file from the folder after applying the translation.
Try again after removing the file.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How can someone with over 1700 posts on this forum still not know how this works?
1) get "RPG Maker Decrypter"
2) decrypt "game.rgss3a"
3) delete "game.rgss3a", put the decrypted files (in the "Extract" folder) into the game folder
4) apply the patch, overwrite everything
5) if the game throws an error regarding the .dll file, go to game.ini and change the name

There, done.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if I'm the only one who felt this way, but I had to drop this game a little in the middle of playing it. The MC is WAYYY too freaking cute and adorable. I had a massive guilt trip playing throughout and even seeing the H scenes. I normally don't give a shit and love blackmail/corruption, but in this case I don't know if it's the ears or her charisma or genuine innocence, but I just wanted her to live a happy life. Maybe the person who translated this is just way too good with his language skills haha.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if I'm the only one who felt this way, but I had to drop this game a little in the middle of playing it. The MC is WAYYY too freaking cute and adorable. I had a massive guilt trip playing throughout and even seeing the H scenes. I normally don't give a shit and love blackmail/corruption, but in this case I don't know if it's the ears or her charisma or genuine innocence, but I just wanted her to live a happy life. Maybe the person who translated this is just way too good with his language skills haha.
You can always evade the sex scenes and keep her pure to the very end, it is actually quite easy. This also nets you the best ending.

LNTB

Reputation score
So I was playing through this, and my laptop crashed randomly (not the game, it does this sometimes, ~3 times a month), now I'm getting an error that says .

Other games seem to be fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Fresh install fixed it. I think. Haven't gotten to where I was before yet. Issue seemed to be with system_data.rvdata2.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can always evade the sex scenes and keep her pure to the very end, it is actually quite easy. This also nets you the best ending.
Is the ending different if you avoid all sex scenes vs using an in-game item to lower her 'lewdness'? (the item cost's quite a bit of coin if you want to drop it lots)

But I have to agree with wasd... this is one of the few games where I've felt bad for taking the protag / allies down that path.

dancingbears

Reputation score
I haven't tested super extensively, but as far as I can tell, there's only two endings: One where you're under 50 lewdness, and one where you're over 50. I can definitely confirm that staying pure the entire time is the exact same ending as just having low lewdness/using the lewd-lowering item.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No, it would be the same whether it is 0 lewd or 49 lewd. But it just feels better with 0, I think.

LanceSmites

Reputation score
I need help, where the heck is the pet you have to find? I can't find it at all

xii360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I need help, where the heck is the pet you have to find? I can't find it at all
i already finished this game, but if memory serves me right

you can find the pet dog by going to the dungeon and just going south
something should be blocking poor doggo

Status
Not open for further replies.